Announcement

Collapse

Biblical Ethics 301 Guidelines

This forum is for Christians to discuss ethical issues within Christianity. Non-theists, non-christians, and unorthodox Christians should not post here without first getting permission from the area's moderators.

If you have a question about what's OK and what's not OK, please contact the moderators.

Forum Rules: Here
See more
See less

Returning the Stimulus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guess who just got another check in the mail from our favorite uncle!
    The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
      Guess who just got another check in the mail from our favorite uncle!
      Is this something other than the $600/person check?

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post

Is this something other than the $600/person check?
        No sir, it is exactly that -- just not as quick as yours.
        The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post

No sir, it is exactly that -- just not as quick as yours.
          As a Pirate, politicians treat me with professional courtesy.

Comment

Originally posted by Faber View Post

Doesn't the government already spend enough money on pork?

Comment

Originally posted by Thoughtful Monk View Post

I get you. I sometimes don't based do not let the left hand know what the right hand is doing principal. Maybe misapplied but I don't see the harm.
              I've mentioned it on here before, but I do think mentioning it on your taxes violates the principle of what Jesus said. That doesn't mean it's wrong, but it seems that by taking the deduction, you've already received your reward.

Edit: I very well could be wrong, it's just something on a personal level I'm not comfortable with.
              Last edited by KingsGambit; 01-28-2021, 03:55 PM.
              "I am not angered that the Moral Majority boys campaign against abortion. I am angry when the same men who say, "Save OUR children" bellow "Build more and bigger bombers." That's right! Blast the children in other nations into eternity, or limbless misery as they lay crippled from "OUR" bombers! This does not jell." - Leonard Ravenhill

Comment

widgetinstance 221 (Related Threads) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...
              X