Announcement

Collapse

Natural Science 301 Guidelines

This is an open forum area for all members for discussions on all issues of science and origins. This area will and does get volatile at times, but we ask that it be kept to a dull roar, and moderators will intervene to keep the peace if necessary. This means obvious trolling and flaming that becomes a problem will be dealt with, and you might find yourself in the doghouse.

As usual, Tweb rules apply. If you haven't read them now would be a good time.

Forum Rules: Here
See more
See less

public domain books

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
    Sarfati posted under the name Socrates for quite some time but was eventually banned. It happened not too long before I joined so I'm not privy to the exact details.

Baumgarden posted on a thread concerning the Radioisotopes and the Age of the Earth (RATE) project but left in a huff after only an exchange or two with KBertsche, declaring that those who dared to disagree with his conclusions will "face a judgment before a terrible Judge who will not look upon their mockings and blasphemies lightly." Always found that to be a rather odd way to defend your scientific research -- agree with me or you might burn in hell

Ah, I remember Socrates - didn't interact with him much, however.

I was a moderator then and he wasn't banned because the owners were YEC - that's the part of your statement I don't get.
    "He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose." - Jim Elliot

"Forgiveness is the way of love." Gary Chapman

My Personal Blog

My Novella blog (Current Novella Begins on 7/25/14)

Quill Sword

Comment

Originally posted by Teallaura View Post

I was a moderator then and he wasn't banned because the owners were YEC - that's the part of your statement I don't get.
      He didn't say the banning was because the owners were YEC; he said that the owners who banned him were YEC.
      "I am not angered that the Moral Majority boys campaign against abortion. I am angry when the same men who say, "Save OUR children" bellow "Build more and bigger bombers." That's right! Blast the children in other nations into eternity, or limbless misery as they lay crippled from "OUR" bombers! This does not jell." - Leonard Ravenhill

Comment

Originally posted by KingsGambit View Post
        He didn't say the banning was because the owners were YEC; he said that the owners who banned him were YEC.

Oh, that makes more sense.

I should probably be worried that Rogue makes sense to me...
        "He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose." - Jim Elliot

"Forgiveness is the way of love." Gary Chapman

My Personal Blog

My Novella blog (Current Novella Begins on 7/25/14)

Quill Sword

Comment

Sorry if I gave the impression that he was banned because he was YEC. I meant to say that he was banned for his behavior by people who were fellow YECs.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
          "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
          "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

I should probably be worried that Rogue makes sense to me...
            Be afeared. Be very, very afeared.

tumblr_mv22uqNARm1rmwez8o2_400.gif
            Last edited by rogue06; 09-24-2015, 01:26 AM.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
            "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
            "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by grmorton View Post
              I am throwing my books and a short article into the public domain. Anyone who wants them can get them at

here.
              Thanks Glennn, much appreciated.
              Jorge: Functional Complex Information is INFORMATION that is complex and functional.

MM: First of all, the Bible is a fixed document.
              MM on covid-19: We're talking about an illness with a better than 99.9% rate of survival.

seer: I believe that so called 'compassion' [for starving Palestinian kids] maybe a cover for anti Semitism, ...

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
                Well. There is that distinct possibility [ATTACH=CONFIG]9962[/ATTACH]

Then again I could be a little of both.
                Sweet and sour porc?
                Jorge: Functional Complex Information is INFORMATION that is complex and functional.

MM: First of all, the Bible is a fixed document.
                MM on covid-19: We're talking about an illness with a better than 99.9% rate of survival.

seer: I believe that so called 'compassion' [for starving Palestinian kids] maybe a cover for anti Semitism, ...

Comment

Thanks, Glenn. Can I get my money back on the three booklets I bought a number a years ago? :-)

Comment

Originally posted by lao tzu View Post
                    Thanks, Glenn!

I've saved them all. Are you planning on putting any more up?
                    That is all that is going up on line

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Bruggink View Post
                      Thanks, Glenn. Can I get my money back on the three booklets I bought a number a years ago? :-)
                      Good try Paul. those were printed, these are electronic. I do, however, admire your effort and initiative here.

Comment

Originally posted by grmorton View Post
                        I am throwing my books and a short article into the public domain. Anyone who wants them can get them at

here When create an account comes up, hit the x in the upper right corner.
                        Thanks Glenn. Much appreciated.

Comment