Announcement

Collapse

Natural Science 301 Guidelines

This is an open forum area for all members for discussions on all issues of science and origins. This area will and does get volatile at times, but we ask that it be kept to a dull roar, and moderators will intervene to keep the peace if necessary. This means obvious trolling and flaming that becomes a problem will be dealt with, and you might find yourself in the doghouse.

As usual, Tweb rules apply. If you haven't read them now would be a good time.

Forum Rules: Here
See more
See less

Isochrons in Meteorites

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Isochrons in Meteorites

Meteorites were used to perfect radiometric dating methods. It shouldn't be a surprise that the radiometric dates are isochronic.

Edit: better?
    Last edited by Omniskeptical; 04-10-2015, 02:15 PM.

You sure like making word salads. Make sure to use green leaves and not iceberg lettuce. It has more nutrients.
    If it weren't for the Resurrection of Jesus, we'd all be in DEEP TROUBLE!

Comment

Isotopic land mammalians of chromosomal influence affect nearly fourteen point twelve thirty percent of reptilian undergirders. This proves that isometric meteoric dating methods are unintelligbly incoherent when compared to astrology.

Source: Science

(am I doing it right)

"Fire is catching. If we burn, you burn with us!"
      "I'm not going anywhere. I'm going to stay here and cause all kinds of trouble."
      Katniss Everdeen

Christ our Passover has been sacrificed for us. Therefore let us keep the feast.

Comment

Originally posted by thewriteranon View Post
        Isotopic land mammalians of chromosomal influence affect nearly fourteen point twelve thirty percent of reptilian undergirders. This proves that isometric meteoric dating methods are unintelligbly incoherent when compared to astrology.

Source: Science

(am I doing it right)
        Yes. There is a 85.67876234862837469% chance that the star drive will access the wormhole in time to reach the planet Radon. Not Xenon, Radon. Krypton is definitely off the list of planets to be visited. There's a .0000239874% chance anyone survived the cataclysm anyways. Argon may have also suffered a biosphere extinction. Radon's inhabitants have cloroplasts instead of mitochondria. The chloroplasts produce virions that turn into plasmids that give the organisms energy. And the ability to live of sunlight for 21.14876% of their dietary needs. The rest of the nutrition comes from quantum etanglement to other organisms. They use perpetual motion machines to power their homes.

Comment

Radiometric.

Dates.

Isochronic. Things happening at equal intervals of time.

So we have dates of something being both isochronic and radiometric.

Well, then.

I think I'll go snack on some dates.

Middle-of-the-road swing voter. Feel free to sway my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by Yttrium View Post
            Radiometric.

Dates.

Isochronic. Things happening at equal intervals of time.

So we have dates of something being both isochronic and radiometric.

Well, then.

I think I'll go snack on some dates.

You just don't understand our genius.

"I'm not going anywhere. I'm going to stay here and cause all kinds of trouble."
            Katniss Everdeen

Christ our Passover has been sacrificed for us. Therefore let us keep the feast.

Comment

Originally posted by thewriteranon View Post
              You just don't understand our genius.
              mwfwlf? ahm eatin hewe

Edit: mifpeld mwfwlf
              Last edited by Yttrium; 04-10-2015, 06:16 PM.

Comment

mwfwtf? ahm eatin hewe
                Don't talk with your mouth full, sir.

Katniss Everdeen

Comment

The warp drive is powered by helium in a bosen-rosen state and nuclear fusion of berylium atoms with xenon atoms.

Comment

But how do you account for chroniton fluctuations?

Katniss Everdeen

Comment

Sweet! A technobabble generator! Reverse the polarity to save the galaxy from self destructing from the krypton fusion bomb.

Comment

I disagree. You must re-route the time-matter field, because the energy burst appears to be inside the charge gravity dampener.

Katniss Everdeen

Comment

There's no time! We only have one chance before the space time field destabilization destroys our covalent bonds! We must enable warp drive 11! Even though we only have a .00000000012312343445% chance of surviving the transit through the wormhole!

Comment

Wait, wait, we're overlooking the isochrons in the meteors. How did they get in there? Did a quantum fluctuation alter the nilpotent topography? We must interpolate this.

Comment

Wait, wait, we're overlooking the isochrons in the meteors. How did they get in there? Did a quantum fluctuation alter the nilpotent topography? We must interpolate this.
                              Nanobots. The answer is always nanobots.
                              "Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience." ― C.S. Lewis, God in the Dock: Essays on Theology (Making of Modern Theology)

Comment