Announcement

Collapse

Natural Science 301 Guidelines

This is an open forum area for all members for discussions on all issues of science and origins. This area will and does get volatile at times, but we ask that it be kept to a dull roar, and moderators will intervene to keep the peace if necessary. This means obvious trolling and flaming that becomes a problem will be dealt with, and you might find yourself in the doghouse.

As usual, Tweb rules apply. If you haven't read them now would be a good time.

Forum Rules: Here
See more
See less

Not all evolutionists kill kittens, but one outraged evolutionist kills colleague.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rwatts View Post
    Oh, no, no, no.

We eat babies.

Evolutionary biologists also kill kittens.

So imagine what an evolutionary biologist does, if that person is also an atheist.
    I'm thinking an atheist evolutionary biologist is a person that does stuff like this:

baby-eating.jpg

That does explain a lot. Thanks watts.
    "The man from the yacht thought he was the first to find England; I thought I was the first to find Europe. I did try to found a heresy of my own; and when I had put the last touches to it, I discovered that it was orthodoxy."
    GK Chesterton; Orthodoxy

Comment

Oh, no, no, no.

We eat babies.

Evolutionary biologists also kill kittens.

So imagine what an evolutionary biologist does, if that person is also an atheist.
      I saw your microwave

0000000000athmcro.jpg

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
      "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
      "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Woah. Did you guys know...

Palaeontology Study Finds Dinosaurs Were Mostly Made From Stone
        Palaeontologists have made the startling finding that dinosaurs were in fact mostly made from stone.

“Unlike other vertebrates, we are now pretty certain that dinosaurs were not made from bone and flesh, but rather they had no flesh and their skeletons were made from stone – usually a kind of grey or brown stone, we think”, said Dinosaur expert Vacob Jinther.

“We are now working on the theory that dinosaurs died out because they were too heavy to walk through the swamps of prehistoric earth with their stone feet and they may have become trapped in swamps and the like and this is why they died out.”
        http://www.theallium.com/biology/pal...de-from-stone/

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
          Woah. Did you guys know...

Palaeontology Study Finds Dinosaurs Were Mostly Made From Stone
          Palaeontologists have made the startling finding that dinosaurs were in fact mostly made from stone.

“Unlike other vertebrates, we are now pretty certain that dinosaurs were not made from bone and flesh, but rather they had no flesh and their skeletons were made from stone – usually a kind of grey or brown stone, we think”, said Dinosaur expert Vacob Jinther.

“We are now working on the theory that dinosaurs died out because they were too heavy to walk through the swamps of prehistoric earth with their stone feet and they may have become trapped in swamps and the like and this is why they died out.”
          http://www.theallium.com/biology/pal...de-from-stone/
          I think you may have stolen rogue06's April Fool thunder, Sparko. Yesterday I got an impression he was hoping I would not post too many more, because he had that particular one up his sleeve, and was just waiting for April 1 to come around.

Comment

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
            "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
            "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
              I saw your microwave

[ATTACH=CONFIG]4580[/ATTACH]
              And if we needed further proof:

EatBabies.jpg
              Last edited by lilpixieofterror; 03-12-2015, 08:59 PM.
              "The man from the yacht thought he was the first to find England; I thought I was the first to find Europe. I did try to found a heresy of my own; and when I had put the last touches to it, I discovered that it was orthodoxy."
              GK Chesterton; Orthodoxy

Comment

I think you may have stolen rogue06's April Fool thunder, Sparko. Yesterday I got an impression he was hoping I would not post too many more, because he had that particular one up his sleeve, and was just waiting for April 1 to come around.
                Huh? You mean it's not true?

Comment

Originally posted by lilpixieofterror View Post
                  And if we needed further proof:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]4592[/ATTACH]
                  and:

bbflat.JPG

You just cain't trust them evil-looterists.

Comment

While I've had no real desire to adopt a vegetarian diet before now, this thread's starting to make me reconsider my position.
                    "When the Western world accepted Christianity, Caesar conquered; and the received text of Western theology was edited by his lawyers…. The brief Galilean vision of humility flickered throughout the ages, uncertainly…. But the deeper idolatry, of the fashioning of God in the image of the Egyptian, Persian, and Roman imperial rulers, was retained. The Church gave unto God the attributes which belonged exclusively to Caesar."

— Alfred North Whitehead

Comment

Originally posted by Duragizer View Post
                      While I've had no real desire to adopt a vegetarian diet before now, this thread's starting to make me reconsider my position.
                      I take it you will not be using your daily allotment of kittens?
                      GK Chesterton; Orthodoxy

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
                        Huh? You mean it's not true?
                        Dang I meant April 11th. That's when rogue06 wanted to write it up, because it had to do with fossils. I don't know why I wrote April 1st. Mind you, I don't know why rogue06 thinks April 11 is so important either.

So it is all true. Trust me.

Comment

Dang I meant April 11th. That's when rogue06 wanted to write it up, because it had to do with fossils. I don't know why I wrote April 1st. Mind you, I don't know why rogue06 thinks April 11 is so important either.

So it is all true. Trust me.
                          Would a crow eater who grabs a feed on babies for brekkie ever tell a porky?

Comment

Originally posted by Duragizer View Post
                            What about all those innocent vegetables, huh? What about them?
                            Micah 6:8 He has told you, O man, what is good; and what does the LORD require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God?

Comment

Well, this thread seems to belong in the poop deck! What's it have to do with science?
                              If it weren't for the Resurrection of Jesus, we'd all be in DEEP TROUBLE!

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
                                The best April Fools jokes are not the ridiculous, but false stories people actually believe and are false, and sometimes even better ridiculous also. In history the following I consider the best and hard to beat. Still foolishly believed by many.

(1) You can see the Great Wall of China from the moon or even in orbit around the earth.

(2) The water in the toilet and drains spins the opposite when drains in the Northern and Southern Hemispheres.

I would like to see some really good ones this year.
                                Glendower: I can call spirits from the vasty deep.
                                Hotspur: Why, so can I, or so can any man;
                                But will they come when you do call for them? Shakespeare’s Henry IV, Part 1, Act III:

go with the flow the river knows . . .

Frank

I do not know, therefore everything is in pencil.

Comment