Announcement

Collapse

Natural Science 301 Guidelines

This is an open forum area for all members for discussions on all issues of science and origins. This area will and does get volatile at times, but we ask that it be kept to a dull roar, and moderators will intervene to keep the peace if necessary. This means obvious trolling and flaming that becomes a problem will be dealt with, and you might find yourself in the doghouse.

As usual, Tweb rules apply. If you haven't read them now would be a good time.

Forum Rules: Here
See more
See less

Not all evolutionists kill kittens, but one outraged evolutionist kills colleague.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not all evolutionists kill kittens, but one outraged evolutionist kills colleague.

So it seems that we materialistic atheists are not all that bad:-

Poll: Only 91% of evolutionary biologists drown kittens in a bucket every day

On the other hand, just look at the hate in this woman’s eyes over a bit of confusion about the meaning of words:-

Evolutionist Loses It As Colleague Conflates Homology and Similarity Yet Again

You are so optimistic.

Comment

See, I thought Jorge was right!!!

I take back all I've said about him.

K54

Comment

Originally posted by rwatts View Post

Where do the other 9% of the evolutionary biologists drown their daily allotment o kittens?
        Micah 6:8 He has told you, O man, what is good; and what does the LORD require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God?

Comment

Originally posted by Jedidiah View Post
          Where do the other 9% of the evolutionary biologists drown their daily allotment o kittens?
          Bathtubs and streams.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
          "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
          "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
            Bathtubs and streams.
            The thing is, the evidence gets washed away in both cases. Either the dead kitties go down the plug hole or they disappear around the corner in the fast flowing stream.

I learnt this the hard way some years back, when one of the children wanted to know why I have buckets loaded with dead kittens in my shed.

Comment

Atheist bastards!

Comment

Originally posted by klaus54 View Post
                Atheist bastards!
                I will need support for the claim that all atheists are offspring of unmarried parents.
                Micah 6:8 He has told you, O man, what is good; and what does the LORD require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God?

Comment

ECREE.

I'm just happy there's one fewer evilutionist.

K54

Comment

I'm just happy there's one fewer evilutionist.
                    An evilutionist who's now burning in Hell for all eternity, no less.
                    "When the Western world accepted Christianity, Caesar conquered; and the received text of Western theology was edited by his lawyers…. The brief Galilean vision of humility flickered throughout the ages, uncertainly…. But the deeper idolatry, of the fashioning of God in the image of the Egyptian, Persian, and Roman imperial rulers, was retained. The Church gave unto God the attributes which belonged exclusively to Caesar."

— Alfred North Whitehead

Comment

Originally posted by Duragizer View Post
                      An evilutionist who's now burning in Hell for all eternity, no less.
                      LOL!

That "burning in hell" thing is another reason I've abandoned my faith.

Thanks fellow TWebers!

K54

Comment

LOL!

That "burning in hell" thing is another reason I've abandoned my faith.

Thanks fellow TWebers!

K54

Don't throw the kitten out with the bathwater ...

Jim

PS: recognizing all the while that bathing kittens is itself a VERY painful process which often requires the washer wear thick gloves and endure much angst and thrashing about ...
                        Last edited by oxmixmudd; 03-08-2015, 09:07 AM.
                        My brethren, do not hold your faith in our glorious Lord Jesus Christ with an attitude of personal favoritism. James 2:1

If anyone thinks himself to be religious, and yet does not  bridle his tongue but deceives his own heart, this man’s religion is worthless James 1:26

This you know, my beloved brethren. But everyone must be quick to hear, slow to speak and slow to anger; James 1:19

Comment

I've killed several kittens. Just aim lower and lead less.

Comment

Originally posted by rwatts View Post

On the other hand, just look at the hate in this woman’s eyes over a bit of confusion about the meaning of words:-

Evolutionist Loses It As Colleague Conflates Homology and Similarity Yet Again
                            Weird, I thought evolutionary biologists bathed in the blood of baby goats or am I thinking that atheist are the ones that do that?
                            "The man from the yacht thought he was the first to find England; I thought I was the first to find Europe. I did try to found a heresy of my own; and when I had put the last touches to it, I discovered that it was orthodoxy."
                            GK Chesterton; Orthodoxy

Comment

Originally posted by lilpixieofterror View Post
                              Weird, I thought evolutionary biologists bathed in the blood of baby goats or am I thinking that atheist are the ones that do that?
                              Oh, no, no, no.

We eat babies.

Evolutionary biologists also kill kittens.

So imagine what an evolutionary biologist does, if that person is also an atheist.

Comment