Announcement

Collapse

Natural Science 301 Guidelines

This is an open forum area for all members for discussions on all issues of science and origins. This area will and does get volatile at times, but we ask that it be kept to a dull roar, and moderators will intervene to keep the peace if necessary. This means obvious trolling and flaming that becomes a problem will be dealt with, and you might find yourself in the doghouse.

As usual, Tweb rules apply. If you haven't read them now would be a good time.

Forum Rules: Here
See more
See less

Girls are evil

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Probably because "clean" girls have a habit of hovering over the toilet instead of sitting thereby causing the seats to be nasty.

I hate people.
    Last edited by thewriteranon; 02-08-2015, 08:14 PM.

"Fire is catching. If we burn, you burn with us!"
    "I'm not going anywhere. I'm going to stay here and cause all kinds of trouble."
    Katniss Everdeen

Christ our Passover has been sacrificed for us. Therefore let us keep the feast.

Comment

Originally posted by thewriteranon View Post
      Probably because "clean" girls have a habit of hovering over the toilet instead a sitting thereby causing the seats to be nasty.

I hate people.
      "Kahahaha! Let's get lunatic!"-Add LP
      "And the Devil did grin, for his darling sin is pride that apes humility"-Samuel Taylor Coleridge
      Oh ye of little fiber. Do you not know what I've done for you? You will obey. ~Cerealman for Prez.

Comment

Originally posted by Cerealman View Post
        tumblr_lptp0wk3TW1qc9ljx.gif

"I'm not going anywhere. I'm going to stay here and cause all kinds of trouble."
        Katniss Everdeen

Christ our Passover has been sacrificed for us. Therefore let us keep the feast.

Comment

Hey... I'm only about 11% evil.
          "The man from the yacht thought he was the first to find England; I thought I was the first to find Europe. I did try to found a heresy of my own; and when I had put the last touches to it, I discovered that it was orthodoxy."
          GK Chesterton; Orthodoxy

Comment

[ATTACH=CONFIG]3913[/ATTACH]
            the less i want to know
            "And the Devil did grin, for his darling sin is pride that apes humility"-Samuel Taylor Coleridge
            Oh ye of little fiber. Do you not know what I've done for you? You will obey. ~Cerealman for Prez.

Comment

the less i want to know
              Watch your links! http://www.theologyweb.com/campus/fa...corumetiquette

Comment

the less i want to know
                Don't get me started. Women and public restrooms are the worst.

For one thing, they all forget how to read (Please do not flush sanitary napkins).

Katniss Everdeen

Comment

Don't get me started. Women and public restrooms are the worst.

For one thing, they all forget how to read (Please do not flush sanitary napkins).

Comment

I should finish my paper on Universal Healthcare.

Comment

I've heard rumors that what we boys believe of the girls bathrooms being really clean is a lie.
                      I will not dig further than that.
                      I have no knowledge of girls bathrooms in schools. I was a janitor at a railroad depot during the summer earning college funding. The women's restrooms there were many times more disgusting than the men's restrooms. You will have to draw your own conclusions.
                      Micah 6:8 He has told you, O man, what is good; and what does the LORD require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God?

Comment

One additional comment. About half of my favorite people are female.
                        Micah 6:8 He has told you, O man, what is good; and what does the LORD require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God?

Comment

Originally posted by Jedidiah View Post
                          One additional comment. About half of my favorite people are female.
                          Watch your links! http://www.theologyweb.com/campus/fa...corumetiquette

Comment

Originally posted by lao tzu View Post
                            Now everyone knows girls cost us time and money.
                            girls = time * money

And time is money.
                            girls = money^2

And money is the root of all evil.
                            money = √evil

The logic is inescapable.
                            Grasshopper, you have learned the secret of life!
                            Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbnueb2OI4o&t=3s

Comment

GIF Don't Care.gif

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                              "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                              "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Comment