Announcement

Collapse

Natural Science 301 Guidelines

This is an open forum area for all members for discussions on all issues of science and origins. This area will and does get volatile at times, but we ask that it be kept to a dull roar, and moderators will intervene to keep the peace if necessary. This means obvious trolling and flaming that becomes a problem will be dealt with, and you might find yourself in the doghouse.

As usual, Tweb rules apply. If you haven't read them now would be a good time.

Forum Rules: Here
See more
See less

Another Creationist lawsuit FAIL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HMS_Beagle View Post
    It's a warning to not judge others for you may be judged too. The words couldn't be any clearer. That's why CP being a Christian yet being so judgmental is so hypocritical. Your silly spin to cover for him is just silly.
    Yet again, Beagle boy, you make a theological error and seem to be too wrapped up in your name calling to care. Everybody judges and there is no condemning of judging, at all. It is saying that be careful with your judgments because the same measures may come back at you. Stop trying to defend your theological error. This is nothing new and stuff that the apostles would have been familiar with.

CP is perfectly right. You claim to want a 'clean start', but are going down the very same path that you went down before. While I do think YEC is both a scientific mess and makes weird theological claims, there's ways of doing that without sound like a total and complete jerk.
    "The man from the yacht thought he was the first to find England; I thought I was the first to find Europe. I did try to found a heresy of my own; and when I had put the last touches to it, I discovered that it was orthodoxy."
    GK Chesterton; Orthodoxy

Comment

Originally posted by lilpixieofterror View Post
      Yet again, Beagle boy, you make a theological error and seem to be too wrapped up in your name calling to care. Everybody judges and there is no condemning of judging, at all. It is saying that be careful with your judgments because the same measures may come back at you. Stop trying to defend your theological error. This is nothing new and stuff that the apostles would have been familiar with.
      He's just mad because it was his own rank stupidity that outed him... then he was too dumb to know that he outed himself when he was demanding that I stop calling him by his former name, and still denying that it was, indeed, his former name. In his arrogance and haste, he did it to himself.
      The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
        He's just mad because it was his own rank stupidity that outed him... then he was too dumb to know that he outed himself when he was demanding that I stop calling him by his former name, and still denying that it was, indeed, his former name. In his arrogance and haste, he did it to himself.
        I figured it out, long before that (apparently, he far over estimates our own intelligence and ability to 'figure things out' on our own). I actually did a Sunday school lesson on this very topic, over the summer as part of my whole, "Most common theological errors" series. While the whole 'the Bible says don't judge' thing is quite common, it doesn't say that and it makes zero sense to begin with.
        Last edited by lilpixieofterror; 12-04-2014, 10:00 PM.
        "The man from the yacht thought he was the first to find England; I thought I was the first to find Europe. I did try to found a heresy of my own; and when I had put the last touches to it, I discovered that it was orthodoxy."
        GK Chesterton; Orthodoxy

Comment

I figured it out, long before that (apparently, he far over estimates our own intelligence and ability to 'figure things out' on our own).
          Well, of course, and later in Matt 7 it talks about fruit inspection.... Beagle has EXACTLY the same fruit as the poster he denied being! That's why it's so goofy that he changed his name "to start over" and "avoid the rancor".

Originally posted by HMS_Beagle
          I changed my handle when the new board opened to have a fresh start and avoid the rancor that had built up over the years on the old one.
          Originally posted by HMS_Beagle
          Even Clucky may have been smart enough to bail from this stinker. We should ask him the next time he waddles by.
          One more victory for scientific integrity, one more beatdown for YECkism.
          Rancor 2.0!
          The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
            Well, of course, and later in Matt 7 it talks about fruit inspection.... Beagle has EXACTLY the same fruit as the poster he denied being! That's why it's so goofy that he changed his name "to start over" and "avoid the rancor".
            True and it just makes absolutely no sense. If you say something like, "Gosh, that is a nice guy" you just made a judgment and that would be also 'condemned'. Such a view is both nonsensical and idiotic.
            GK Chesterton; Orthodoxy

Comment

True and it just makes absolutely no sense. If you say something like, "Gosh, that is a nice guy" you just made a judgment and that would be also 'condemned'. Such a view is both nonsensical and idiotic.
              Yup, if I said "I have never posted on Tweb", and you show ANY post where I actually HAVE, you're not "judging me" --- you're simply providing the proof.

I provided the proof! Well, actually... BEAGLE provided the proof! I just linked to it.

Comment

LOL! You guys are a hoot! CP is bored so he decides to be a flaming hypocrite just toEdited by a Moderator. LPOT is even more bored so she does here knee-jerk defensive reaction and makes herself look like a fool in the process.

Don't get me wrong, I do understand and sympathize. It's way too quite around here. Sadly NS301 is just a shell of the place it was in the old days before DA GREAT CRASH.
                Last edited by Bill the Cat; 12-09-2014, 11:18 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by HMS_Beagle View Post
                  LOL! You guys are a hoot! CP is bored so he decides to be a flaming hypocrite just to Edited by a Moderator. LPOT is even more bored so she does here knee-jerk defensive reaction and makes herself look like a fool in the process.

Don't get me wrong, I do understand and sympathize. It's way too quite around here. Sadly NS301 is just a shell of the place it was in the old days before DA GREAT CRASH.
                  But YOU are still the same old ..... rancorous one.

And ALMOST as entertaining as when you tried your diversion by calling me Jorge to distract from the fact that I figured out (as did most of us) who you were pretending NOT to be.

Hey... since you're acting just exactly like who you used to be, how bout we give you your old name back!
                  Last edited by Bill the Cat; 12-09-2014, 11:19 AM.

Comment