Announcement

Collapse

Natural Science 301 Guidelines

This is an open forum area for all members for discussions on all issues of science and origins. This area will and does get volatile at times, but we ask that it be kept to a dull roar, and moderators will intervene to keep the peace if necessary. This means obvious trolling and flaming that becomes a problem will be dealt with, and you might find yourself in the doghouse.

As usual, Tweb rules apply. If you haven't read them now would be a good time.

Forum Rules: Here
See more
See less

John Sanford's Biblical evidence for genetic meltdown

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Omniskeptical
    replied
    Originally posted by klaus54 View Post
    I'm confused. So was I or was I not a virgin before my rendezvous with, let's call her "Diane"?

Am I or am I not a virgin still?

Was I or was I not a virgin when sperm met egg in early 1954?

Deep theology like this is above my pay grade.

K54
    According to the Latin definition, you never were one.

Leave a comment:

• klaus54
    replied
    Originally posted by Omniskeptical View Post
    It didn't certainly change thy non-existant virginity. Being male, [thou art] obviously aren't one no matter how "sexually derprived" thou supposedly may beith. Thou couldn't gain it by being born, and thou wilt get it by being dead.
    I'm confused. So was I or was I not a virgin before my rendezvous with, let's call her "Diane"?

Am I or am I not a virgin still?

Was I or was I not a virgin when sperm met egg in early 1954?

Deep theology like this is above my pay grade.

K54

Leave a comment:

• Omniskeptical
    replied
    Wow! Then my experience in a lovely shaded hemlock glade with a GORGEOUS strawberry blonde in April 1973 must just be a VERY vivid dream.

K54
    It didn't certainly change thy non-existant virginity. Being male, [thou art] obviously aren't one no matter how "sexually derprived" thou supposedly may beith. Thou couldn't gain it by being born, and thou wilt get it by being dead.
    Last edited by Omniskeptical; 08-02-2014, 02:21 PM.

Leave a comment:

• klaus54
    replied
    As a male, I never could have been.
    Wow! Then my experience in a lovely shaded hemlock glade with a GORGEOUS strawberry blonde in April 1973 must just be a VERY vivid dream.

K54

P.S. Oh, I get it now. The opposite is true. I was never a "virgin" -- whatever that means in your bleu cheese moonbat version of reality.

Leave a comment:

• Omniskeptical
    replied
    So are you a virgin or not?

K54
    As a male, I never could have been.

Leave a comment:

• Roy
    replied
    I reckon he's a Cancer.

Roy

Leave a comment:

• klaus54
    replied
    Virginity is not a sexual activity, thus you are the one projecting.

K54

Leave a comment:

• Omniskeptical
    replied
    Originally posted by Duragizer View Post
    That's possible. Of course, it's also possible you're just projecting -- TO THE EXTREME!
    Virginity is not a sexual activity, thus you are the one projecting.

Leave a comment:

• Duragizer
    replied
    It is both scriptural and scientific.
    I wonder who I lost my pre-birth virginity to.

Perhaps, you don't know what you are talking about.
    That's possible. Of course, it's also possible you're just projecting -- TO THE EXTREME!

Leave a comment:

• tabibito
    replied
    They took them as women not wives despite the translation.
    They took the women (nashim) for themselves.
    The Giants came from these conceptions.
    Were they giants physically? Nephilim doesn't necessarily (or even primarily) describe physique.

Just who are these "sons of God"? The term applies to angels, demons, and even to humans, depending on circumstance.

Leave a comment:

• Omniskeptical
    replied
    Originally posted by The Pixie View Post
    So what is this all about?

"6 When human beings began to increase in number on the earth and daughters were born to them, 2 the sons of God saw that the daughters of humans were beautiful, and they married any of them they chose."

Is the problem here that the sons of God were taking all the hot chicks, and leaving none for the guys?

Why did they marry them? It would seem more demonic to have sex outside of marriage. You seem to be saying they did quite the reverse; they got married, but never had sex.

When you say human males do not have virginity, do you mean in the physical sense in which females do, i.e,m the hymen?
    They took them as women not wives despite the translation. The Giants came from these conceptions. Male humans don't have a cork, thus they aren't virgins. Thanx to the catholic church, the word virgin means nothing.

Leave a comment:

• The Pixie
    replied
    Even weirder still, the messengers/sons of God are also virgin males who don't reproduce. They have virginity for some reason, which human males don't have.
    So what is this all about?

"6 When human beings began to increase in number on the earth and daughters were born to them, 2 the sons of God saw that the daughters of humans were beautiful, and they married any of them they chose."

Is the problem here that the sons of God were taking all the hot chicks, and leaving none for the guys?

Why did they marry them? It would seem more demonic to have sex outside of marriage. You seem to be saying they did quite the reverse; they got married, but never had sex.

When you say human males do not have virginity, do you mean in the physical sense in which females do, i.e,m the hymen?

Leave a comment:

• Omniskeptical
    replied
    So I came out of the womb already having done the deed? Hot dog!
    It is both scriptural and scientific. Perhaps, you don't know what you are talking about.

Leave a comment:

• Omniskeptical
    replied
    Then how did the sons of God breed with the daughters of men if the former don't reproduce?

And human males don't have virginity???

K54
    Human males don't. And I said earlier, think of it as a bunch of demonic virgin births.

Leave a comment:

• klaus54
    replied
    So I came out of the womb already having done the deed? Hot dog!
    Why do think doing the deed is so easy for us males, and that we're always ready!?

K54

Leave a comment: