Announcement

Collapse

Natural Science 301 Guidelines

This is an open forum area for all members for discussions on all issues of science and origins. This area will and does get volatile at times, but we ask that it be kept to a dull roar, and moderators will intervene to keep the peace if necessary. This means obvious trolling and flaming that becomes a problem will be dealt with, and you might find yourself in the doghouse.

As usual, Tweb rules apply. If you haven't read them now would be a good time.

Forum Rules: Here
See more
See less

John Sanford's Biblical evidence for genetic meltdown

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Duragizer
    replied
    So I came out of the womb already having done the deed? Hot dog!

Leave a comment:

• klaus54
    replied
    Originally posted by Omniskeptical View Post
    Even weirder still, the messengers/sons of God are also virgin males who don't reproduce. They have virginity for some reason, which human males don't have.
    Then how did the sons of God breed with the daughters of men if the former don't reproduce?

And human males don't have virginity???

K54

Leave a comment:

• Omniskeptical
    replied
    Originally posted by The Pixie View Post
    But you do say that demons are the sons of God just like Jesus? The difference is that Jesus was begotten? Hmm, and presumably Adam also was another son of God, if you think Eve was the daughter of God. I have kids myself, I know how easily they go astray.

And if Eve was the only daughter of God, then that means that all demons are male, right?
    Even weirder still, the messengers/sons of God are also virgin males who don't reproduce. They have virginity for some reason, which human males don't have.

Leave a comment:

• The Pixie
    replied
    Exorcists are dum-A's putting on a show. Jesus is uniquely begotten son; and Eve is the only daughter of God.
    But you do say that demons are the sons of God just like Jesus? The difference is that Jesus was begotten? Hmm, and presumably Adam also was another son of God, if you think Eve was the daughter of God. I have kids myself, I know how easily they go astray.

And if Eve was the only daughter of God, then that means that all demons are male, right?

Leave a comment:

• Omniskeptical
    replied
    So the sons of God and demons but the son of God is Jesus?

Exorcists banish the spawn of God, not the spawn of Satan?
    Exorcists are dum-A's putting on a show. Jesus is uniquely begotten son; and Eve is the only daughter of God.

Leave a comment:

• The Pixie
    replied
    Duh Yeah.
    So the sons of God and demons but the son of God is Jesus?

Exorcists banish the spawn of God, not the spawn of Satan?

Leave a comment:

• Omniskeptical
    replied
    Okay.

Genesis 6:1 When human beings began to increase in number on the earth and daughters were born to them, 2 the sons of God saw that the daughters of humans were beautiful, and they married any of them they chose. 3 Then the Lord said, “My Spirit will not contend with[a] humans forever, for they are mortal[b]; their days will be a hundred and twenty years.”

So who were the demons? The sons of God or the daughters of humans? I guess that must be the sons of God, as the daughters of humans are clearly from human stock. Is that right?
    Duh Yeah.

Leave a comment:

• shunyadragon
    replied
    Originally posted by seer View Post
    Just a side note or question. Is genetic make up of biological life getting more disordered or more ordered?
    neither.

Leave a comment:

• The Pixie
    replied
    Just think of them as demonic virgin births without the virginity.
    Okay.

Genesis 6:1 When human beings began to increase in number on the earth and daughters were born to them, 2 the sons of God saw that the daughters of humans were beautiful, and they married any of them they chose. 3 Then the Lord said, “My Spirit will not contend with[a] humans forever, for they are mortal[b]; their days will be a hundred and twenty years.”

So who were the demons? The sons of God or the daughters of humans? I guess that must be the sons of God, as the daughters of humans are clearly from human stock. Is that right?

Leave a comment:

• Omniskeptical
    replied
    Sorry, I have have trouble working out what you mean. Could you just explain how you understand the verses?
    Just think of them as demonic virgin births without the virginity.

Leave a comment:

• The Pixie
    replied
    It's a bunch of crack. Menkind without Adam and Yeshu of Nazareth are not descended from God when conceived.
    Sorry, I have have trouble working out what you mean. Could you just explain how you understand the verses?

Leave a comment:

• Omniskeptical
    replied
    Originally posted by klaus54 View Post
    I see your level of Biblical knowledge is on par with your scientific proficiency

Good job!

K54
    Whatever

Leave a comment:

• klaus54
    replied
    I don't see any reason to. Enlighten us.
    I see your level of Biblical knowledge is on par with your scientific proficiency

Good job!

K54

Leave a comment:

• Omniskeptical
    replied
    Originally posted by Roy View Post
    Uh, given that this is the Natural Science forum, I think you should provide evidence for that claim.

Roy
    I don't see any reason to. Enlighten us.
    Last edited by Omniskeptical; 07-19-2014, 04:01 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Roy
    replied
    They [demons] didn't take human form and can't
    Uh, given that this is the Natural Science forum, I think you should provide evidence for that claim.

Roy

Leave a comment: