Announcement

Collapse

Natural Science 301 Guidelines

This is an open forum area for all members for discussions on all issues of science and origins. This area will and does get volatile at times, but we ask that it be kept to a dull roar, and moderators will intervene to keep the peace if necessary. This means obvious trolling and flaming that becomes a problem will be dealt with, and you might find yourself in the doghouse.

As usual, Tweb rules apply. If you haven't read them now would be a good time.

Forum Rules: Here
See more
See less

Atomic Clocks!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Omniskeptical View Post
    NO, this has to do with your wild goose chases.
    Projection. You have posted lots of loony red herrings and refused to support any of your claims.

I have posted relevant findings and corrected your mistakes. I have not lied once or even posted any falsehood in which I believe.

I will not respond to any of your claims that do not include evidence.

Comment

Originally posted by JonF View Post
      I have not lied once or even posted any falsehood in which I believe.
      Howabout that onetime you pretended to defend flood geology? It was just as despicable as your defense of Jorge.

Comment

Howabout that onetime you pretended to defend flood geology? It was just as despicable as your defense of Jorge.
        What the holy heck are you talking about?

You're a total nutcase.

I'm trying REALLY hard to be amused rather than frustrated with your abject arrogant stupidity.

K54

Comment

Originally posted by Klaus54
          I did response, [deleted by moderator]
          Where?
          Last edited by One Bad Pig; 06-09-2014, 01:36 PM.

Comment

Omni, grow up. You're acting like the proverbial younger sibling who pokes and pokes at the older sibling and comes crying to mother when the older sibling gets sufficiently aggravated.
            "I am not angered that the Moral Majority boys campaign against abortion. I am angry when the same men who say, "Save OUR children" bellow "Build more and bigger bombers." That's right! Blast the children in other nations into eternity, or limbless misery as they lay crippled from "OUR" bombers! This does not jell." - Leonard Ravenhill

Comment

Originally posted by KingsGambit View Post
              Omni, grow up. You're acting like the proverbial younger sibling who pokes and pokes at the older sibling and comes crying to mother when the older sibling gets sufficiently aggravated.
              I don't think you or him are mature enough to say that credibly, honestly.

Comment

Could a moderator please delete Omni's last post that quoted a PM against forum rules?

Thanks and sorry for the private profanity!

K54

Comment

I don't think you or him are mature enough to say that credibly, honestly.
                  You are questioning my maturity, right after you childishly reveal a private message for everybody to see? That's rich.
                  "I am not angered that the Moral Majority boys campaign against abortion. I am angry when the same men who say, "Save OUR children" bellow "Build more and bigger bombers." That's right! Blast the children in other nations into eternity, or limbless misery as they lay crippled from "OUR" bombers! This does not jell." - Leonard Ravenhill

Comment

Howabout that onetime you pretended to defend flood geology?.
                    You have me confused with someone else. I have never defended flood geology in any manner anywhere. I couldn't bring myself even to pretend to support such idiocy. {ETA} In fact I have never defended or pretended to defend or made even a mildly positive remark about all of the YEC crapola.
                    Last edited by JonF; 06-09-2014, 02:51 PM.

Comment

Enough! Don't make me turn this car... er, thread around!

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                      "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                      "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by KingsGambit View Post
                        You are questioning my maturity, right after you childishly reveal a private message for everybody to see? That's rich.
                        No, it isn't.

Comment

Originally posted by JonF View Post
                          You have me confused with someone else.
                          No, I don't. And yes, you did pretend.

Comment

Is this some new YEC meme where you make up a story and insist that you know better than me what I've done? Imitating Jorge?

No, I've never pretended to support YEC in any form in any forum at any time. And I've seldom defended Jorge, only in the one in a million times he's actually right. Mods, I want some action here.

Comment

Omni,

You will provide evidence that JonF is being dishonest, or you will cease accusing him of lying and apologize. If you don't you will be modded for flaming.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
                                Omni,

You will provide evidence that JonF is being dishonest, or you will cease accusing him of lying and apologize. If you don't you will be modded for flaming.
                                OH, so you remember it. But currently, he lied by implying Jorge is scientificly competent to me.

Comment