Announcement

Collapse

Natural Science 301 Guidelines

This is an open forum area for all members for discussions on all issues of science and origins. This area will and does get volatile at times, but we ask that it be kept to a dull roar, and moderators will intervene to keep the peace if necessary. This means obvious trolling and flaming that becomes a problem will be dealt with, and you might find yourself in the doghouse.

As usual, Tweb rules apply. If you haven't read them now would be a good time.

Forum Rules: Here
See more
See less

Captain Kathryn Janeway to narrate pro-Geocentricism documentary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lilpixieofterror View Post
    Don't you mean legal?
    errr, ummmmmm look ninja assassin squirrel *quick edit while everyone tries to find the squirrel*
    Be watchful, stand firm in the faith, act like men, be strong.
    1 Corinthians 16:13

"...he [Doherty] is no historian and he is not even conversant with the historical discussions of the very matters he wants to pontificate on."
    -Ben Witherington III

Comment

Originally posted by Raphael View Post
      errr, ummmmmm look ninja assassin squirrel *quick edit while everyone tries to find the squirrel*
      As if.

If Master Po can in less than a day teach an adult walrus to sneak up undetected behind mossy, snort derisively in her ear and then sneak away unseen, what chance does anyone have of spotting a NSA unless they want to be seen?

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
      "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
      "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
        As if.

If Master Po can in less than a day teach an adult walrus to sneak up undetected behind mossy, snort derisively in her ear and then sneak away unseen, what chance does anyone have of spotting a NSA unless they want to be seen?
        That doesn't mean people don't try see them.

"...he [Doherty] is no historian and he is not even conversant with the historical discussions of the very matters he wants to pontificate on."
        -Ben Witherington III

Comment

Originally posted by lilpixieofterror View Post
          Don't you mean legal?
          ??? Why wouldn't electromagnets be legal in Australia ???

Comment

Originally posted by klaus54 View Post
            One of John Martin's more fantastical claims was that electromagnets are illegal in Australia. His reasoning? A shop he went into said they don't sell them.....

-Ben Witherington III

Comment

One of John Martin's more fantastical claims was that electromagnets are illegal in Australia. His reasoning? A shop he went into said they don't sell them.....
              that was Magellan, Not John Martin.

Comment

Aren't electromagnets REQUIRED in Australia to counteract the effects of gravity so they don't fall off the Earth? Those poor folks are upside down. Makes sense.

K54

Comment

Aren't electromagnets REQUIRED in Australia to counteract the effects of gravity so they don't fall off the Earth? Those poor folks are upside down. Makes sense.

K54
                  Yep. If it weren't for superglue and magnets they would all end up falling off the earth.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
                    that was Magellan, Not John Martin.
                    Ah yes, the guy who declared that evolution teaches that starfish are the result of crossing fish with stars.

He was so... special.

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                    "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                    "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Ah yes, the guy who declared that evolution teaches that starfish are the result of crossing fish with stars.

He was so... special.
                      what you mean???? it isn't the result of fish and stars crossbreeding? What about Jellyfish? Jelly crossed with fish right? Sea Horses? Horses soaked in sea water.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
                        what you mean???? it isn't the result of fish and stars crossbreeding? What about Jellyfish? Jelly crossed with fish right? Sea Horses? Horses soaked in sea water.
                        m004 starfish.jpg

And we won't even get into how horseflies came about.

Mags also argued against the idea if you found your car keys in your pocket this did not falsify the idea that they were actually instead in a desk drawer. And who could forget his claim that in order for horses to get longer legs over time only one leg could grow longer at a time.

Magellan HorseMutation1.jpg
                        m004's actual diagram explaining this

Comment

You know that I am a magical creature, right? Which means I know these tricks.
                          "The man from the yacht thought he was the first to find England; I thought I was the first to find Europe. I did try to found a heresy of my own; and when I had put the last touches to it, I discovered that it was orthodoxy."
                          GK Chesterton; Orthodoxy

Comment

As if.

And did he learn from any magical creatures, the art of stealth?
                            "The man from the yacht thought he was the first to find England; I thought I was the first to find Europe. I did try to found a heresy of my own; and when I had put the last touches to it, I discovered that it was orthodoxy."
                            GK Chesterton; Orthodoxy

Comment

It was a nutty claim, by somebody that used to hang out here. Starfish boy, was a rather amusing person.
                              GK Chesterton; Orthodoxy

Comment

[ATTACH=CONFIG]466[/ATTACH]

I forgot about that picture. Think he's learned about the electromagnetic force yet?
                                GK Chesterton; Orthodoxy

Comment