Announcement

Collapse

Natural Science 301 Guidelines

This is an open forum area for all members for discussions on all issues of science and origins. This area will and does get volatile at times, but we ask that it be kept to a dull roar, and moderators will intervene to keep the peace if necessary. This means obvious trolling and flaming that becomes a problem will be dealt with, and you might find yourself in the doghouse.

As usual, Tweb rules apply. If you haven't read them now would be a good time.

Forum Rules: Here
See more
See less

Captain Kathryn Janeway to narrate pro-Geocentricism documentary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sparko
    replied
    Originally posted by Raphael View Post
    One of John Martin's more fantastical claims was that electromagnets are illegal in Australia. His reasoning? A shop he went into said they don't sell them.....
    that was Magellan, Not John Martin.

Leave a comment:

• Raphael
    replied
    Originally posted by klaus54 View Post
    ??? Why wouldn't electromagnets be legal in Australia ???
    One of John Martin's more fantastical claims was that electromagnets are illegal in Australia. His reasoning? A shop he went into said they don't sell them.....

Leave a comment:

• klaus54
    replied
    Originally posted by lilpixieofterror View Post
    Don't you mean legal?
    ??? Why wouldn't electromagnets be legal in Australia ???

Leave a comment:

• Raphael
    replied
    Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
    As if.

If Master Po can in less than a day teach an adult walrus to sneak up undetected behind mossy, snort derisively in her ear and then sneak away unseen, what chance does anyone have of spotting a NSA unless they want to be seen?
    That doesn't mean people don't try see them.

Leave a comment:

• rogue06
    replied
    errr, ummmmmm look ninja assassin squirrel *quick edit while everyone tries to find the squirrel*
    As if.

If Master Po can in less than a day teach an adult walrus to sneak up undetected behind mossy, snort derisively in her ear and then sneak away unseen, what chance does anyone have of spotting a NSA unless they want to be seen?

Leave a comment:

• Raphael
    replied
    Don't you mean legal?
    errr, ummmmmm look ninja assassin squirrel *quick edit while everyone tries to find the squirrel*

Leave a comment:

• lilpixieofterror
    replied
    Nowhere near rabid enough, and JM is a catholic who regularly denounces Galileo. (and anybody else who thinks that electromagnets are illegal in Australia).
    Don't you mean legal?

Leave a comment:

• Raphael
    replied
    I thought I did in post #6? Want more evidence? Stick Ecc. 1:5 down your stovepipe:

Sure SOUNDS like the sun moveth about the earth! And the earth sure seems stationary to me.

Why would you believe Fallible Science(tm) over God's Word???

K54

P.S. Eppur si muove my behind! You DO realize that Galileo was CATHOLIC and the RCC is a satanic cult?!
    Nowhere near rabid enough, and JM is a catholic who regularly denounces Galileo. (and anybody else who thinks that electromagnets are legal in Australia).

eta: fixed, thanks LPoT.
    Last edited by Raphael; 04-09-2014, 09:23 PM.

Leave a comment:

• lilpixieofterror
    replied
    JM = Jerry "The Beaver" Mathers?
    I take it you didn't have the pleasure of meeting JohnMartin?

Leave a comment:

• rogue06
    replied
    JohnMartin. A Roman Catholic geocentrist that posted here.

Leave a comment:

• klaus54
    replied
    Yeah, where is JM at anyway?

Leave a comment:

• lilpixieofterror
    replied
    I missed that, thanks.

I notice our local bunch of Geocentricists haven't turned up to defend the position.
    Yeah, where is JM at anyway?

Leave a comment:

• klaus54
    replied
    I missed that, thanks.

I notice our local bunch of Geocentricists haven't turned up to defend the position.
    I thought I did in post #6? Want more evidence? Stick Ecc. 1:5 down your stovepipe:

Originally posted by Ecc. 1:5, AKJV
    The sun also ariseth, and the sun goeth down, and hasteth to his place where he arose.
    Sure SOUNDS like the sun moveth about the earth! And the earth sure seems stationary to me.

Why would you believe Fallible Science(tm) over God's Word???

K54

P.S. Eppur si muove my behind! You DO realize that Galileo was CATHOLIC and the RCC is a satanic cult?!

Leave a comment:

• shunyadragon
    replied
    Source: http://www.nzherald.co.nz/entertainment/news/article.cfm?c_id=1501119&objectid=11234962

"I understand there has been some controversy about my participation in a documentary called THE PRINCIPLE. Let me assure everyone that I completely agree with the eminent physicist Lawrence Krauss, who was himself misrepresented in the film, and who has written a succinct rebuttal in SLATE. I am not a geocentrist, nor am I in any way a proponent of geocentrism. More importantly, I do not subscribe to anything Robert Sungenis has written regarding science and history and, had I known of his involvement, would most certainly have avoided this documentary. I was a voice for hire, and a misinformed one, at that. I apologize for any confusion that my voice on this trailer may have caused.

Kate Mulgrew"

© Copyright Original Source

Leave a comment:

• Raphael
    replied
    Originally posted by Psychic Missile View Post
    In the article you linked to she says she was just a voice for hire and wouldn't have taken the job if she knew then what she knew now.
    I missed that, thanks.

Leave a comment: