Announcement

Collapse

Natural Science 301 Guidelines

This is an open forum area for all members for discussions on all issues of science and origins. This area will and does get volatile at times, but we ask that it be kept to a dull roar, and moderators will intervene to keep the peace if necessary. This means obvious trolling and flaming that becomes a problem will be dealt with, and you might find yourself in the doghouse.

As usual, Tweb rules apply. If you haven't read them now would be a good time.

Forum Rules: Here
See more
See less

NOAA Scientists - Strange Line of Holes 1.7 Miles Below the Atlantic Ocean Surface

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NOAA Scientists - Strange Line of Holes 1.7 Miles Below the Atlantic Ocean Surface

NOAA Scientists Found Strange Line of Holes 1.7 Miles Below the Atlantic Ocean Surface

Interesting...

The National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA) scientists were exploring the depths of the Atlantic Ocean floor when they somehow came across a strange line of holes that looked like humans had made it.

The bizarre holes left them baffled. They shared some photos on social media to ask their Facebook audience for theories to account for the strange holes. As expected, they received various responses that may or may not truly describe the strange line of holes found on the Atlantic Ocean floor.

Unexplainable Line of Holes in the Atlantic Ocean Floo

Scientists were exploring the submerged mountain range in mid-Atlantic ridge when they stumbled upon the unexplainable organized series of holes punched into the seafloor on July 23, Phys.org reported.

NOAA Ocean Exploration team who conducted the discovery is not yet sure how to explain the lines. They reported that they had observed several of these in the sediment and these sublinear sets of holes were also reported before, but their origin remains a mystery.

"While they look almost human-made, the little piles of sediment around the holes make them seem like they were excavated by ... something," Phys.org quoted NOAA Ocean Exploration.

Their dive reached 1.7 miles while they were exploring the submerged volcano north of the Azores as part of the Voyage to the Ridge 2022 expedition and used a remote-controlled camera to record their exploration safely.

They invited the public to offer their theories, wherein some commenters have raised more questions, such as whether those holes were made to take core samples. Some were also curious about what was inside the holes, whether some kind of an animal or an object was in it. There were also individuals who asked if the holes coincide with the direction of the current.

NOAA Ocean Exploration said that the Mid-Atlantic Ridge, where they found the holes stretched 10,000 miles from north to south and spanned 40,389 around the world, making it the world's longest mountain range and one of the most prominent geological features of the planet. Most of the mountain range is underwater, so they remain largely unexplored.

The Mid-Atlantic Ridge is a system of mountains and valleys crisscrossing the globe that resembles stitches in a baseball that is formed due to the movement of the tectonic plates of the Earth.

When tectonic plates are pushed, mountains and valleys form along the seafloor, and magma fills the gaps. However, when the crust spreads, it creates a new ocean floor that renews the planet's surface.

Looking closely at the mountains on Earth, it can be seen that they form along the boundaries of this great system. The Mid-Atlantic Ridge even has the most extensive single volcanic feature on Earth and is made up of thousands of individual volcanoes or volcanic ridge segments that periodically erupt.

The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Obvious Atlantis

main-qimg-781910769fa86b47917c936969cec979.gif

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
    "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
    "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

The photos look (to me) to be a natural phenomena. If I were load sand on my dining table and slightly pull away the two wings, I would expect see a similar condition.

bugs.jpg

Comment

alens.jpg

Comment

They were made by Sparko's anchor as it kept skipping along the sea bottom each time he rowed.

Sparkoboat.gif
          Accurate reenactment 'cept no hook and eyepatch, and ya'll
          just have to imagine an attached anchor getting dragged along

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
          "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
          "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Starting to look like that fence line in your back yard.
            When I Survey....

Comment

I think that line of holes leads right to the Martian doorway

door.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by Faber View Post

Just got a half inch of rain, but I doubt that did much to that crevice.

Praise God for the rain, though!!!
                The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Originally posted by Faber View Post

fence 1.pngfence 2.pngfence 3.pngdeep.png
                  That blue ruler is 28" deep into the crack.
                  Attached Files

Comment

Someone pulled out the stitches that held the cover on the earthball, and those are the holes that are left.

We're doomed.
                    Geislerminian Antinomian Kenotic Charispneumaticostal Gender Mutualist-Egalitarian.

Beige Federalist.

Nationalist Christian.

"Everybody is somebody's heretic."

Social Justice is usually the opposite of actual justice.

Proud member of the this space left blank community.

Would-be Grand Vizier of the Padishah Maxi-Super-Ultra-Hyper-Mega-MAGA King Trumpius Rex.

Justice for Ashli Babbitt!

Justice for Matthew Perna!

Arrest Ray Epps and his Fed bosses!

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post

They were made by Sparko's anchor as it kept skipping along the sea bottom each time he rowed.

Sparkoboat.gif
                      Accurate reenactment 'cept no hook and eyepatch, and ya'll
                      just have to imagine an attached anchor getting dragged along
                      I don't have an anchor because I never stop chasing the loot!

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post

I don't have an anchor because I never stop chasing the loot!
                        Of course you don't have an anchor after dragging it along after you across the Spanish Main and back.

Comment

And here I was going to suggest that roguetech probably had something to do with it.

Comment

No. they found Atlantis on the Bermuda highway. This must be Holeantis,
                            Glendower: I can call spirits from the vasty deep.
                            Hotspur: Why, so can I, or so can any man;
                            But will they come when you do call for them? Shakespeare’s Henry IV, Part 1, Act III:

go with the flow the river knows . . .

Frank

I do not know, therefore everything is in pencil.

Comment

Originally posted by Stoic View Post

And here I was going to suggest that roguetech probably had something to do with it.
                              There is nothing intrinsically or inherently kewl about it so not roguetech

Comment