Announcement

Collapse

Natural Science 301 Guidelines

This is an open forum area for all members for discussions on all issues of science and origins. This area will and does get volatile at times, but we ask that it be kept to a dull roar, and moderators will intervene to keep the peace if necessary. This means obvious trolling and flaming that becomes a problem will be dealt with, and you might find yourself in the doghouse.

As usual, Tweb rules apply. If you haven't read them now would be a good time.

Forum Rules: Here
See more
See less

Covid-19 death toll equals and will likely exceed the 1918-1919 flu pandemic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bill the Cat
    replied
    Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
    That shouldn't allow me to see it even when done anonymously -- not to mention other people's posts -- and MR saying he can't see anything.
    I get the same error as MR

Leave a comment:

• rogue06
    replied
    Originally posted by NorrinRadd View Post
    It may have something to do with the privacy settings of the photo and the person who posted it.

Or with the fact that Facebook is a ridiculous mess.
    That shouldn't allow me to see it even when done anonymously -- not to mention other people's posts -- and MR saying he can't see anything.

Leave a comment:

• NorrinRadd
    replied
    It may have something to do with the privacy settings of the photo and the person who posted it.

Or with the fact that Facebook is a ridiculous mess.

Leave a comment:

• Markus River
    replied
    Just tried through Chrome Incognito where I couldn't be recognized. No problem
    :shrug indeed. Via Chrome Incognito . . .

Facebook_Login_CHROME.jpg

Leave a comment:

• rogue06
    replied
    Originally posted by Markus River View Post

I suspect that somewhere there's a file that returns the value something on the lines of;

Rogue06HasFacebookAccount=TRUE

Which is sufficient, without necessarily being logged in, to give you READ ONLY access to media files on facebook. In the same vein, any file of that type will also return a value of;

MarkusRiverHasFacebookAccount=FALSE

And that's what prevents me from accessing media files on facebook.
    Just tried through Chrome Incognito where I couldn't be recognized. No problem

Leave a comment:

• Markus River
    replied
    I get the same thing when I try to do something on the page -- but NEVER for just reading or watching.
    I suspect that somewhere there's a file that returns the value something on the lines of;

Rogue06HasFacebookAccount=TRUE

Which is sufficient, without necessarily being logged in, to give you READ ONLY access to media files on facebook. In the same vein, any file of that type will also return a value of;

MarkusRiverHasFacebookAccount=FALSE

And that's what prevents me from accessing media files on facebook.

Leave a comment:

• rogue06
    replied

Okay, I'm sure that's exactly as you say. But when I click on the link you provided, I get this;

Facebook_Login_Rogue06.jpg
    I get the same thing when I try to do something on the page -- but NEVER for just reading or watching.

Leave a comment:

• Markus River
    replied
    I've been told to log in if I wanted to do anything on the page I'm on, but never to just read a post or watch a video,
    Okay, I'm sure that's exactly as you say. But when I click on the link you provided, I get this;

Facebook_Login_Rogue06.jpg

Leave a comment:

• rogue06
    replied

Facebook is like Hotel California. . . and islam. You can check out anytime you like, but you can never leave.
    I've been told to log in if I wanted to do anything on the page I'm on, but never to just read a post or watch a video,

Leave a comment:

• Markus River
    replied
    Funny. I don't have that problem and I'm not logged on. Haven't been since around 2014.
    Facebook is like Hotel California. . . and islam. You can check out anytime you like, but you can never leave.

Leave a comment:

• shunyadragon
    replied
    That's not a photoshop.
    Yes ir is or another person mimicing Biden. Please cite reference for an actual photo of Biden. Your backgrpund in science should be beyond your ridiculous photo posts.
    Last edited by shunyadragon; 10-30-2021, 09:36 AM.

Leave a comment:

• rogue06
    replied
    Originally posted by shunyadragon View Post

Photo shopping ridiculous pictures and cartoons is the modus operandi of conservative idiots that cannot produce coherent responses.
    That's not a photoshop.

Leave a comment:

• rogue06
    replied

How can I explain this simply enough for you to understand?

1. To open your external link to a video on facebook, requires me to be logged into a facebook account. No facebook account, no looky at video.

2, I don't have, have never had and never intend to get a facebbok account.

3. See point 1.
    Funny. I don't have that problem and I'm not logged on. Haven't been since around 2014.

Leave a comment:

• shunyadragon
    replied
    Originally posted by Bill the Cat View Post

Demencia? Is that a thing?
    Typo, Dementia, but the meaning does not change. Demencia is just a different spelling of the same word. No change in meaning.

Leave a comment:

• shunyadragon
    replied
    Originally posted by Littlejoe View Post

It's Spanish for dementia...I didn't know Frank knew Española...
    Spanish, yes, but the meaning is the same.

Leave a comment: