Announcement

Collapse

Natural Science 301 Guidelines

This is an open forum area for all members for discussions on all issues of science and origins. This area will and does get volatile at times, but we ask that it be kept to a dull roar, and moderators will intervene to keep the peace if necessary. This means obvious trolling and flaming that becomes a problem will be dealt with, and you might find yourself in the doghouse.

As usual, Tweb rules apply. If you haven't read them now would be a good time.

Forum Rules: Here
See more
See less

Covid-19 death toll equals and will likely exceed the 1918-1919 flu pandemic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Markus River View Post

I suspect that somewhere there's a file that returns the value something on the lines of;

Rogue06HasFacebookAccount=TRUE

Which is sufficient, without necessarily being logged in, to give you READ ONLY access to media files on facebook. In the same vein, any file of that type will also return a value of;

MarkusRiverHasFacebookAccount=FALSE

And that's what prevents me from accessing media files on facebook.
    Just tried through Chrome Incognito where I couldn't be recognized. No problem

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
    "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
    "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
      Just tried through Chrome Incognito where I couldn't be recognized. No problem
      :shrug indeed. Via Chrome Incognito . . .

Facebook_Login_CHROME.jpg
      When inventing a god, it is imperative to claim that it's; invisible, inaudible and imperceptible in every way. Otherwise - when it appears to no one, is silent and does nothing - intelligent people are liable to become sceptical.
      - Anonymous

When asked why Omniscient and Omnipotent God, chose to burn alive the children of two Middle Eastern cities, came the reply;
      “His hands were tied.” - DaveTheApologist

Comment

It may have something to do with the privacy settings of the photo and the person who posted it.

Or with the fact that Facebook is a ridiculous mess.
        Geislerminian Antinomian Kenotic Charispneumaticostal Gender Mutualist-Egalitarian.

Beige Federalist.

Nationalist Christian.

"Everybody is somebody's heretic."

Social Justice is usually the opposite of actual justice.

Proud member of the this space left blank community.

Would-be Grand Vizier of the Padishah Maxi-Super-Ultra-Hyper-Mega-MAGA King Trumpius Rex.

Justice for Ashli Babbitt!

Justice for Matthew Perna!

Arrest Ray Epps and his Fed bosses!

Comment

Originally posted by NorrinRadd View Post
          It may have something to do with the privacy settings of the photo and the person who posted it.

Or with the fact that Facebook is a ridiculous mess.
          That shouldn't allow me to see it even when done anonymously -- not to mention other people's posts -- and MR saying he can't see anything.

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
          "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
          "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

That shouldn't allow me to see it even when done anonymously -- not to mention other people's posts -- and MR saying he can't see anything.
            I get the same error as MR
            That's what
            - She

Without a clear-cut definition of sin, morality becomes a mere argument over the best way to train animals
            - Manya the Holy Szin (The Quintara Marathon)

I may not be as old as dirt, but me and dirt are starting to have an awful lot in common
            - Stephen R. Donaldson

Comment

Originally posted by Bill the Cat View Post

I get the same error as MR
              Have you ever had a facebook account?

Comment

rogue gave a mobile link. here is a regular link. see if that works:

https://www.facebook.com/watch/?v=941365826441581&_rdr

also there was a youtube link on the page:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G25rfncVtp0

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post

If I had seen the YouTube link earlier...

Comment

I tried that this morning, Using "facebook.com" instead of "m.facebook.com" Same result I'm afraid.

That works! Thank you Sparko. And for the record, great video.
                    When inventing a god, it is imperative to claim that it's; invisible, inaudible and imperceptible in every way. Otherwise - when it appears to no one, is silent and does nothing - intelligent people are liable to become sceptical.
                    - Anonymous

When asked why Omniscient and Omnipotent God, chose to burn alive the children of two Middle Eastern cities, came the reply;

Comment

If I had seen the YouTube link earlier...
                      Don't knock yourself out. You clearly had no reason to suspect that there was an issue.

It does make me wonder though, (tinfoil hat time), whether AmaGoogBook would enable a browsing mode that REALLY hides one's identity / browsing history / on-line purchases from their data harvesters? Just a thought.
                      - Anonymous

Comment

I tried that this morning, Using "facebook.com" instead of "m.facebook.com" Same result I'm afraid.

I wonder if it has something to do with your location? Your profile says London. I tried the link on a browser I hadn't used for facebook before and it worked for me.

Comment

I wonder if it has something to do with your location? Your profile says London. I tried the link on a browser I hadn't used for facebook before and it worked for me.
                          I am in London. I tried using my VPN to spoof my location to USA (NY). Facebook is still demanding an account login prior to showing their copy of the video.

I would be interested to know if Bill the Cat has a FB account. Assuming that's something he'd care to share, of course.
                          - Anonymous

Comment

Did you enjoy watching the redneck, anti-science apologists bluster and squirm?

Comment

Did you enjoy watching the redneck, anti-science apologists bluster and squirm?
                              To be clear, IMHO any general anti-vaccination wonk is a redneck anti-science apologist, irrespective of their side of the political divide, whether their necks are actually red or not.

I'm not at all reticent in admitting that I have been twice vaccinated against SAR Cov-2 and am waiting for my 6 month booster jab.

I have also, at various stages of my life, been multiply vaccinated against;

Measles
                              Mumps
                              Rubella
                              Pertussis
                              Small Pox (twice)
                              Polio
                              Diptheria
                              Tetanus (3 times)
                              Hepatitis B
                              Influeza and probably one or two more. And gee, despite all that "bigpharma poison" I'm still breathing, and have only one head.
                              - Anonymous

Comment

BTW, if you think a GOP video featuring the naked, opportunistic, self serving venality of Democrats is going to get my panties in a wad, you need to seriously reassess the political stereotyping of your opponents.

Here's a hint that might help; atheism is non-belief in the existence of god(s). Anything else, especially political views, leanings and affiliations is optional. Go Brandon.
                                - Anonymous

Comment