Announcement

Collapse

Natural Science 301 Guidelines

This is an open forum area for all members for discussions on all issues of science and origins. This area will and does get volatile at times, but we ask that it be kept to a dull roar, and moderators will intervene to keep the peace if necessary. This means obvious trolling and flaming that becomes a problem will be dealt with, and you might find yourself in the doghouse.

As usual, Tweb rules apply. If you haven't read them now would be a good time.

Forum Rules: Here
See more
See less

Covid-19 death toll equals and will likely exceed the 1918-1919 flu pandemic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
    I can't even sign on to Facebook having lost my password years ago. So that's a really lame excuse on your part.
    How can I explain this simply enough for you to understand?

1. To open your external link to a video on facebook, requires me to be logged into a facebook account. No facebook account, no looky at video.

2, I don't have, have never had and never intend to get a facebbok account.

3. See point 1.

When inventing a god, it is imperative to claim that it's; invisible, inaudible and imperceptible in every way. Otherwise - when it appears to no one, is silent and does nothing - intelligent people are liable to become sceptical.
    - Anonymous

When asked why Omniscient and Omnipotent God, chose to burn alive the children of two Middle Eastern cities, came the reply;
    “His hands were tied.” - DaveTheApologist

Comment

Photo shopping ridiculous pictures and cartoons is the modus operandi of conservative idiots that cannot produce coherent responses.
      Glendower: I can call spirits from the vasty deep.
      Hotspur: Why, so can I, or so can any man;
      But will they come when you do call for them? Shakespeare’s Henry IV, Part 1, Act III:

go with the flow the river knows . . .

Frank

I do not know, therefore everything is in pencil.

Comment

Originally posted by Bill the Cat View Post

Then why do you look so angry in your profile pic?
        One of the signs of Demencia is the inability to comprehend facial expressions, and ah . . . creating phony photo shopped.dishonest photos to justify a ridiculous agenda
        But will they come when you do call for them? Shakespeare’s Henry IV, Part 1, Act III:

Frank

Comment

Originally posted by shunyadragon View Post

One of the signs of Demencia is the inability to comprehend facial expressions, and ah . . . creating phony photo shopped.dishonest photos to justify a ridiculous agenda
          Demencia? Is that a thing?
          That's what
          - She

Without a clear-cut definition of sin, morality becomes a mere argument over the best way to train animals
          - Manya the Holy Szin (The Quintara Marathon)

I may not be as old as dirt, but me and dirt are starting to have an awful lot in common
          - Stephen R. Donaldson

Comment

It's Spanish for dementia...I didn't know Frank knew Espańola...
            "What has the Church gained if it is popular, but there is no conviction, no repentance, no power?" - A.W. Tozer

"... there are two parties in Washington, the stupid party and the evil party, who occasionally get together and do something both stupid and evil, and this is called bipartisanship." - Everett Dirksen

Comment

Originally posted by Littlejoe View Post

It's Spanish for dementia...I didn't know Frank knew Espańola...
              Spanish, yes, but the meaning is the same.

Frank

Comment

Typo, Dementia, but the meaning does not change. Demencia is just a different spelling of the same word. No change in meaning.

Frank

Comment

Originally posted by Markus River View Post

How can I explain this simply enough for you to understand?

1. To open your external link to a video on facebook, requires me to be logged into a facebook account. No facebook account, no looky at video.

2, I don't have, have never had and never intend to get a facebbok account.

3. See point 1.
                  Funny. I don't have that problem and I'm not logged on. Haven't been since around 2014.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                  "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                  "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by shunyadragon View Post

Photo shopping ridiculous pictures and cartoons is the modus operandi of conservative idiots that cannot produce coherent responses.
                    That's not a photoshop.

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                    "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                    "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

That's not a photoshop.
                      Yes ir is or another person mimicing Biden. Please cite reference for an actual photo of Biden. Your backgrpund in science should be beyond your ridiculous photo posts.
                      Last edited by shunyadragon; 10-30-2021, 09:36 AM.

Frank

Comment

Funny. I don't have that problem and I'm not logged on. Haven't been since around 2014.
                        Facebook is like Hotel California. . . and islam. You can check out anytime you like, but you can never leave.
                        When inventing a god, it is imperative to claim that it's; invisible, inaudible and imperceptible in every way. Otherwise - when it appears to no one, is silent and does nothing - intelligent people are liable to become sceptical.
                        - Anonymous

When asked why Omniscient and Omnipotent God, chose to burn alive the children of two Middle Eastern cities, came the reply;

Comment

Facebook is like Hotel California. . . and islam. You can check out anytime you like, but you can never leave.
                          I've been told to log in if I wanted to do anything on the page I'm on, but never to just read a post or watch a video,

Comment

I've been told to log in if I wanted to do anything on the page I'm on, but never to just read a post or watch a video,
                            Okay, I'm sure that's exactly as you say. But when I click on the link you provided, I get this;

Facebook_Login_Rogue06.jpg
                            - Anonymous

Comment

Okay, I'm sure that's exactly as you say. But when I click on the link you provided, I get this;

Facebook_Login_Rogue06.jpg
                              I get the same thing when I try to do something on the page -- but NEVER for just reading or watching.

Comment

I get the same thing when I try to do something on the page -- but NEVER for just reading or watching.
                                I suspect that somewhere there's a file that returns the value something on the lines of;

Rogue06HasFacebookAccount=TRUE

Which is sufficient, without necessarily being logged in, to give you READ ONLY access to media files on facebook. In the same vein, any file of that type will also return a value of;

MarkusRiverHasFacebookAccount=FALSE

And that's what prevents me from accessing media files on facebook.
                                - Anonymous

Comment