Announcement

Collapse

Natural Science 301 Guidelines

This is an open forum area for all members for discussions on all issues of science and origins. This area will and does get volatile at times, but we ask that it be kept to a dull roar, and moderators will intervene to keep the peace if necessary. This means obvious trolling and flaming that becomes a problem will be dealt with, and you might find yourself in the doghouse.

As usual, Tweb rules apply. If you haven't read them now would be a good time.

Forum Rules: Here
See more
See less

The "Nope" file

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
    It is my (occasional) ability to resist temptation that makes me different.

Besides, I started a Smurf thread in her area which should be enough for one day.
    I saw that. You are Sparky are awful!

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment

Back to the spider swarm...

Here's a video of an interview of the guy with the wall covered in them. The newscaster nearly lost it from the safety of the set numerous miles away

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
      "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
      "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

It is my (occasional) ability to resist temptation that makes me different.

Besides, I started a Smurf thread in her area which should be enough for one day.
        I knew there were reasons I never venture outside of Nat Sci.
        "Any sufficiently advanced stupidity is indistinguishable from trolling."

Comment

Originally posted by TheLurch View Post
          I knew there were reasons I never venture outside of Nat Sci.
          On my first legal taxpaying job, back when the Smurfs were popular, we were setting up AV equipment for a company meeting in a hotel ballroom that afternoon. We had several TVs, one which we hooked into the hotel's system so we could watch/listen to TV as we set up.

The maitre d of the restaurant and banquets held there was a very proper but not stuffy +50 year old black man, and he would check in to see how we're doing. When he saw the TV on he came and used the remote to change through the channels.

The Smurfs had just started. In a flash he yanked a chair off a stack of chairs, slammed it down and was sitting backwards in it, his chin on fist that was resting on the back of the chair, absolutely mesmerized.

Me? There is nothing that attracted me to watch the show. The smurfing smurfed used of smurf could smurfing drive anyone out of their smurfing mind!

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
          "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
          "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by mossrose View Post

I saw that. You are Sparky are awful!

rogue is me? huh. who knew?

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post

You are each other's sockpuppet. I am going to ban you both immediately.

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment

That would certainly explain those times I suddenly start smelling really bad.

And, no. Since it's warm weather and I ain't wearing pants you can nip those jokes right in the bud.

Wait.

Maybe that wasn't the best phasing either.

Let's all just back up, forget all that, and instead just say it would explain a lot of things

Comment

That would certainly explain those times I suddenly start smelling really bad.

And, no. Since it's warm weather and I ain't wearing pants you can nip those jokes right in the bud.

Wait.

Maybe that wasn't the best phasing either.

Let's all just back up, forget all that, and instead just say it would explain a lot of things
                  We both do like bacon.
                  And we both are wearing pirate hats and eye patches.

Comment

We both do like bacon.
                    What does one have to do around here to get the bacon image under your username? I see i've not even gotten an apple, so i assume i have some work ahead of me.

Comment

What does one have to do around here to get the bacon image under your username? I see i've not even gotten an apple, so i assume i have some work ahead of me.
                      I think it has something to do with number of posts? Sparky made a list around here somewhere. Maybe in the Newsdesk?

Edit to add:

Not in the Newsdesk, but I did find a list. Here you go. Get cracking!

The ranks are:

Banana: 100 posts
                      Orange: 500 posts
                      Pear: 1000 posts
                      Apple: 5000 posts
                      Pearl: 10,000 posts
                      Bacon: 20,000 posts.
                      Last edited by mossrose; 06-21-2021, 04:10 PM.

Comment

Any way I could "auction" off some? I got about 50,000 surplus

Comment

Originally posted by mossrose View Post

I think it has something to do with number of posts? Sparky made a list around here somewhere. Maybe in the Newsdesk?

Edit to add:

Not in the Newsdesk, but I did find a list. Here you go. Get cracking!

The ranks are:

Banana: 100 posts
                          Orange: 500 posts
                          Pear: 1000 posts
                          Apple: 5000 posts
                          Pearl: 10,000 posts
                          Bacon: 20,000 posts.
                          Oh man, I'll need to have less of a life than i already have.

Comment

You just need to hang out more with a few of us goofs.

Comment

yech! As if Roman numerals weren't bad enough.
                              1Cor 15:34 Come to your senses as you ought and stop sinning; for I say to your shame, there are some who know not God.
                              ⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛
                              Scripture before Tradition:
                              but that won't prevent others from
                              taking it upon themselves to deprive you
                              of the right to call yourself Christian.

⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛

Comment

You need to more! Spam leads to Bacon!

Comment