Announcement

Collapse

Natural Science 301 Guidelines

This is an open forum area for all members for discussions on all issues of science and origins. This area will and does get volatile at times, but we ask that it be kept to a dull roar, and moderators will intervene to keep the peace if necessary. This means obvious trolling and flaming that becomes a problem will be dealt with, and you might find yourself in the doghouse.

As usual, Tweb rules apply. If you haven't read them now would be a good time.

Forum Rules: Here
See more
See less

Recent Covid-19 infections and the unvaccinated

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by One Bad Pig View Post

That's a rather small sample size, and a month old.
    Given that it's been a flashpoint in the culture wars, I don't see any immediate reason to doubt the general validity of the findings. I have even heard one person say they were considering getting the vaccine but probably wouldn't "because I'm a conservative".
    "I am not angered that the Moral Majority boys campaign against abortion. I am angry when the same men who say, "Save OUR children" bellow "Build more and bigger bombers." That's right! Blast the children in other nations into eternity, or limbless misery as they lay crippled from "OUR" bombers! This does not jell." - Leonard Ravenhill

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post

wow. 17%???? I think that proves my point, not yours.
      No look at the figures again, and compare to ecumenical Christians and Democrats More to follow . . .
      Last edited by shunyadragon; 06-09-2021, 05:55 PM.
      Glendower: I can call spirits from the vasty deep.
      Hotspur: Why, so can I, or so can any man;
      But will they come when you do call for them? Shakespeare’s Henry IV, Part 1, Act III:

go with the flow the river knows . . .

Frank

I do not know, therefore everything is in pencil.

Comment

Speaking of Herd Immunity...

Source: https://thefederalist.com/2021/05/27/how-anthony-fauci-made-himself-the-face-of-americas-institutional-decay/

Fauci lied about herd immunity too, first placing the number at 60 to 70 percent vaccination. Later, he upped the number to “70, 75 percent,” before it went up again to “75, 80, 85 percent.” Fauci admitted in December he was lying about required levels of vaccination to hit herd immunity because he kept reading about Americans hesitant to accept the vaccine.

“When polls said about half of all Americans would take a vaccine… I thought, ‘I can nudge this up a bit,'” Fauci told the Times.

© Copyright Original Source

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
          Speaking of Herd Immunity...

Source: https://thefederalist.com/2021/05/27/how-anthony-fauci-made-himself-the-face-of-americas-institutional-decay/

Fauci lied about herd immunity too, first placing the number at 60 to 70 percent vaccination. Later, he upped the number to “70, 75 percent,” before it went up again to “75, 80, 85 percent.” Fauci admitted in December he was lying about required levels of vaccination to hit herd immunity because he kept reading about Americans hesitant to accept the vaccine.

“When polls said about half of all Americans would take a vaccine… I thought, ‘I can nudge this up a bit,'” Fauci told the Times.

© Copyright Original Source

And some folks are shocked that many of us don't trust him.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
          "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
          "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
            Don't you think it is funny that these sources aren't breaking it down by race? I mean it is something they do with virtually every single poll. If it was just one that's a fluke, but when it is a whole lot more than one...

So why not here? Why not a racial breakdown like they do with everything else?

Now I'm just spit-balling here but could it just possible that they realized if it was broken down that way that the narrative they want to push collapses? That it is obvious that the largest group expressing reservations about getting a vaccine is not the one that the left wants to sneer at and mock.
            I believe the statictics are valid here and you have not responded to them. If you wish to post onr that includes race in the mix do so. I may look myself. Rirst as usual your side steping and not responding to the facts.
            But will they come when you do call for them? Shakespeare’s Henry IV, Part 1, Act III:

Frank

Comment

Originally posted by shunyadragon View Post

I believe the statictics are valid here and you have not responded to them. If you wish to post onr that includes race in the mix do so. I may look myself. Rirst as usual your side steping and not responding to the facts.
              I thought I made it clear that the statistics are incomplete and misleading, likely deliberately so.

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
              "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
              "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Accusation not supported by facts. Still waiting for your source . . . .

Frank

Comment

I thought I made it clear that the statistics are incomplete and misleading, likely deliberately so.

Incomplete? Accusation not supported by facts. Still waiting for your source that would complete your accusation. . .

Any source would have to take into account that by far most blacks would be born again and evangelical Christians included in the poll above. .

Frank

Comment

Accusation not supported by facts. Still waiting for your source . . . .
                    Umm...

Comment

Umm...
                      Umm...

Frank

Comment

Umm...
                        You were saying that your own accusation was not supported by facts.

Comment

You were saying that your own accusation was not supported by facts.
                          No, you have not provided any sources supporting your assertions zero,, zip, negatory and nada. . . and you are avoiding the conclusions of the references.

Still waiting . . .

Frank

Comment

Please take a look at post #52 again and who you are responding to.

Comment

Please take a look at post #52 again and who you are responding to.
                              No, you have not provided any sources supporting your assertions zero,, zip, negatory and nada. . . and you are avoiding the conclusions of the references.

Still waiting . . .

Frank

Comment

Still waiting . . .
                                I'm pointing out that you are arguing with yourself and don't even appear to realize it. Go back and look at who you are addressing in post #52

Comment