Announcement

Collapse

Natural Science 301 Guidelines

This is an open forum area for all members for discussions on all issues of science and origins. This area will and does get volatile at times, but we ask that it be kept to a dull roar, and moderators will intervene to keep the peace if necessary. This means obvious trolling and flaming that becomes a problem will be dealt with, and you might find yourself in the doghouse.

As usual, Tweb rules apply. If you haven't read them now would be a good time.

Forum Rules: Here
See more
See less

CIA releases UFO ‘Black Vault’ documents early: How to see them online

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CIA releases UFO ‘Black Vault’ documents early: How to see them online

And now, for something totally UNTRUMP....

ufo.jpg?quality=90&strip=all&w=1024.jpg

Federal intelligence on extraterrestrial technology — at your fingertips.

By way of the Freedom of Information Act, thousands of the CIA documents on unidentified flying objects (UFOs) — or Unidentified Aerial Phenomena (UAP), as the government calls them — are now accessible via download at the Black Vault, a website operated by author and podcaster John Greenwald Jr.

The CIA claims they have now provided all the information on UAP they have, though there is no way to know that’s true.

“Research by The Black Vault will continue to see if there are additional documents still uncovered within the CIA’s holdings,” Greenwald promised in a statement on his website.

The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

So how exactly does this Black Vault differ from Project Blue Book?

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
    "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
    "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
      Good question.
      The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Maybe the colour?

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment

Originally posted by mossrose View Post

Maybe the colour?
          smiley shhh.gif

smiley whisper-secret.gifNot to CP

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
          "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
          "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

I didn't use the "Y" word!

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
              And now, for something totally UNTRUMP....

ufo.jpg?quality=90&strip=all&w=1024.jpg

Federal intelligence on extraterrestrial technology — at your fingertips.

By way of the Freedom of Information Act, thousands of the CIA documents on unidentified flying objects (UFOs) — or Unidentified Aerial Phenomena (UAP), as the government calls them — are now accessible via download at the Black Vault, a website operated by author and podcaster John Greenwald Jr.

The CIA claims they have now provided all the information on UAP they have, though there is no way to know that’s true.

“Research by The Black Vault will continue to see if there are additional documents still uncovered within the CIA’s holdings,” Greenwald promised in a statement on his website.
              The picture is highly suspect.
              Glendower: I can call spirits from the vasty deep.
              Hotspur: Why, so can I, or so can any man;
              But will they come when you do call for them? Shakespeare’s Henry IV, Part 1, Act III:

go with the flow the river knows . . .

Frank

I do not know, therefore everything is in pencil.

Comment

Originally posted by shunyadragon View Post

The picture is highly suspect.
                I don't think its supposed to a real one since I've seen it with a caption under it stating "New Yorkers have reported seeing 85 UFOs over the city in two years including orange orbs, a cigar-shaped craft and fireballs of lights, researchers have revealed." If this was real I think that it would've lead the list. And there never is any information about where or when this was taken which is inconceivable if it is supposed to be real.

Comment

I don't think its supposed to a real one since I've seen it with a caption under it stating "New Yorkers have reported seeing 85 UFOs over the city in two years including orange orbs, a cigar-shaped craft and fireballs of lights, researchers have revealed." If this was real I think that it would've lead the list. And there never is any information about where or when this was taken which is inconceivable if it is supposed to be real.
                  Closer inspection reveals that the 'whole story' is highly suspect. No 'black volt released' really exists as described. Yes, there were recently some extraordinary recent releases of UFO's released by the military. The reality is 'nothing new,' because it is rehash and misleading cut and paste of old UFO 'stories.'

Glendower: I can call spirits from the vasty deep.
                  Hotspur: Why, so can I, or so can any man;
                  But will they come when you do call for them? Shakespeare’s Henry IV, Part 1, Act III:

go with the flow the river knows . . .

Frank

I do not know, therefore everything is in pencil.

Comment

Originally posted by shunyadragon View Post

Closer inspection reveals that the 'whole story' is highly suspect. No 'black volt released' really exists as described. Yes, there were recently some extraordinary recent releases of UFO's released by the military. The reality is 'nothing new,' because it is rehash and misleading cut and paste of old UFO 'stories.'
                    Calm yourself, Shuny - I just posted something "non-Trump" in the height of so much "it's all about TRUMP" stuff.

The "news" is that it's the CIA releasing the info.

Here's a less sensational link....

CIA releases entire collection of UFO-related documents to truth-seeking website

The 'Black Vault' documents cover everything from mysterious Russian explosions to top government officials being hand-delivered UFO intel.

More than three decades' worth of government UFO records are now yours to download and peruse, thanks to the efforts of some intrepid truth-seekers.

The massive data dump includes more than 2,700 pages of UFO-related documents declassified by the CIA since the 1980s. (The U.S. government also calls them "unidentified aerial phenomena, or UAP). According to The Black Vault — an online repository of UFO-related documents operated by author John Greenwald Jr. — the documents were obtained through a long string of Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) requests filed over the last quarter century .

Over time, so many requests piled up that the CIA created a CD-ROM full of declassified documents, known as "The UFO collection." In mid-2020, Greenwald purchased the CD-ROM, and he recently finished uploading its contents as a series of searchable PDF files on his website. (You can find them at The Black Vault.)

Comment

I think the difference is supposed to be that Project Blue Book was the USAF version - this is supposedly the CIA's collection.

Comment

Chevy-Volt-2019-5.jpg Did somebody mention a black Volt?
                        When I Survey....

Comment