Announcement

Collapse

Natural Science 301 Guidelines

This is an open forum area for all members for discussions on all issues of science and origins. This area will and does get volatile at times, but we ask that it be kept to a dull roar, and moderators will intervene to keep the peace if necessary. This means obvious trolling and flaming that becomes a problem will be dealt with, and you might find yourself in the doghouse.

As usual, Tweb rules apply. If you haven't read them now would be a good time.

Forum Rules: Here
See more
See less

Hurricane Eta updates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hurricane Eta updates

Originally posted by rogue06
    Problems with your images.
    I gave up trying to fix it. I tried uploading the two PNGs as photos, and then it wouldn't let me delete them. Well, it let me delete one, but trashcanning both made the continue button disappear, leaving only a cancel option. Not sure why the original track broke, but it was displaying alright, though not well, after I posted it. Here they come again, as JPGs.

This is my weather for the next week.

Bands across FL with Eta still south of Cuba.

Thanks, Obama.
    Now that's just uncalled for.
    Attached Files

Originally posted by Juvenal

I gave up trying to fix it. I tried uploading the two PNGs as photos, and then it wouldn't let me delete them. Well, it let me delete one, but trashcanning both made the continue button disappear, leaving only a cancel option. Not sure why the original track broke, but it was displaying alright, though not well, after I posted it. Here they come again, as JPGs.

This is my weather for the next week.
    If I can figure out how to post images anybody can.

And I go here to convert pngs to jpgs

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
    "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
    "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

• rogue06
      rogue06 commented
      Editing a comment
      Fascinating.

When I looked at I looked at my activities under user profile I saw this

So it appears that after I attempted to change the title it didn't work where we can see it but somewhere in the system it took.
      Attached Files

• Juvenal
      Juvenal commented
      Editing a comment
      Originally posted by rogue06
      Fascinating.

When I looked at I looked at my activities under user profile I saw this

So it appears that after I attempted to change the title it didn't work where we can see it but somewhere in the system it took.
      Attached Files

• Juvenal
      Juvenal commented
      Editing a comment
      Special treat last night as the eye crossed directly over me.

This is a wet one. The flooding was widespread when I did carryout yesterday evening. It's been raining in sheets all night, and it was loud, but we had something of a lull an hour ago after the closest approach. Building up again right now. Intermittent power outages, but no more than the APCs can handle. As it moves out, it's also strengthening, so I'm not expecting relief for days. Pantries are stocked with canned goods, rice and beans for months, enough cooking gas for weeks, and a barrel of diesel for the genny. We're not new at this.

The storm track marks the likeliest location of the center, but the storm itself generally extends hundreds of miles outward. The wind field extends just as far into the gulf, but there's no radar out there so it's not marked.

Attached Files

Alpha, beta, gamma, delta,
    Epsilon, zeta, eta, theta,
    Iota, kappa, lambda, mu
    Nu, xi, omicron, pi
    Rho, sigma, tau, upsilon,
    Phi, chi, psi, omega

Because I know what you were asking.

image_43534.jpg

Comment

TS Eta is just rain now, this far south. In other news, current radar shows the rain is falling from my digs in GA to my digs near the glades.

2020-11-12_07-02-31.jpg

Comment