Announcement

Collapse

Natural Science 301 Guidelines

This is an open forum area for all members for discussions on all issues of science and origins. This area will and does get volatile at times, but we ask that it be kept to a dull roar, and moderators will intervene to keep the peace if necessary. This means obvious trolling and flaming that becomes a problem will be dealt with, and you might find yourself in the doghouse.

As usual, Tweb rules apply. If you haven't read them now would be a good time.

Forum Rules: Here
See more
See less

Have These People No Shame?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HMS_Beagle View Post
    Seer, did you actually bother to read the paper?

It's available for free.
    Well no, I did not read the paper since this is the first time I have seen it for no charge. I did try to find a free copy last week, but could only find the abstract..

All the author did was make projections based on previously obtained data. IF the situation doesn't change THEN we can expect this. Pretty much the whole discussion section is to emphasize that the estimates have a fairly high degree of uncertainty due to unpredictable other effects.
    Good, so they agree that they have no idea...
    Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbnueb2OI4o&t=3s

Comment

Originally posted by seer View Post
      Really, these people have no shame!
      You should ask if the denialists have no shame. Clearly, something dramatic is happening to the planet, and they ignore the evidence or lie about it frequently.

I'm not sure about the paper's claim, but at least it's out there for any researcher to challenge and question.

Comment