Announcement

Collapse

Archeology 201 Guidelines

If Indiana Jones happened to be a member of Tweb, this is where he'd hang out.

Welcome to the Archeology forum. Were you out doing some gardening and dug up a relic from the distant past? would you like to know more about Ancient Egypt? Did you think Memphis was actually a city in Tennessee?

Well, for the answers to those and other burning questions you've found the right digs.

Our forum rules apply here too, if you haven't read them now is the time.

Forum Rules: Here
See more
See less

Evidence for the Exodus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Evidence for the Exodus

Here is a movie about evidence for the Exodus, some surprising details! If the Exodus occurred during the Egyptian Middle Kingdom, instead of during the reign of Rameses, as has been supposed.
    • Evidence of a proto-Israelite presence in northern Egypt
    • They may have found the tomb of Joseph
    • Prosperity, and then pressure, a substantial decrease in the number of males, with a spike in infant mortality
    • An Egyptian document describing events similar to a number of the plagues (the river turning to blood, for instance)
    • A collapse of the Egyptian kingdom
    • Evidence for the walls falling down at Jericho, and the city being burned
    Blessings,
    Lee
    "What I pray of you is, to keep your eye upon Him, for that is everything. Do you say, 'How am I to keep my eye on Him?' I reply, keep your eye off everything else, and you will soon see Him. All depends on the eye of faith being kept on Him. How simple it is!" (J.B. Stoney)
widgetinstance 221 (Related Threads) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X