Announcement

Collapse

Anthropology 201 Guidelines

Anthropology is the study of groups of people, their beliefs, practices, values, ideas, technologies, languages, economies and more.

All are welcome to post in this section, even Geico Cavemen.

A couple of caveats-- (1) racism has no place in this forum, and (2) please show a little discretion. In other words, if an attachment violates policy on the rest of TWEB, it violates policy in this forum as well, even if it depicts a highly interesting and unique aspect of some obscure culture. Keep it reasonably clean, folks.

Forum Rules: Here
See more
See less

'Witch' tweets reflect society's fear of older women

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post

Stop being such a dishonest
    I only respond to what is written.
    "It ain't necessarily so
    The things that you're liable
    To read in the Bible
    It ain't necessarily so
    ."

Sportin' Life
    Porgy & Bess, DuBose Heyward, George & Ira Gershwin

Comment

• Originally posted by Hypatia_Alexandria View Post
      To that reply you wrote "Because I really really really don't care."
      Lemme break it down for you.....

What I REALL REALLY REALLY DON'T CARE about is answering your bird-brained dumb questions based on the screwiest logic possible.

You're a - and the ONLY reason I comment on anything you say is because others are reading this, too, and I can't let you get away with your deplorable dishonesty.

The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Hard to respond to anything not written.

I notice that you didn't say that you respond in kind to what is written, just that you only respond to what is written.

And your response is usually trolling.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
        "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
        "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

In the most illogical "dumb blond" manner possible.

The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

• Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
            Hard to respond to anything not written.

I notice that you didn't say that you respond in kind to what is written, just that you only respond to what is written.

And your response is usually trolling.
            I cannot know what the individual intended or meant. I can only respond to what they wrote and how they expressed themselves; and if they did so clumsily or less than coherently that is not my problem.
            "It ain't necessarily so
            To read in the Bible
            It ain't necessarily so
            ."

Sportin' Life

Comment

I cannot know what the individual intended or meant. I can only respond to what they wrote and how they expressed themselves; and if they did so clumsily or less than coherently that is not my problem.
              That is one of the worst rationalizations for trolling I have ever heard.

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
              "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
              "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

I cannot know what the individual intended or meant.
                Because you haven't got the common sense God gave a piss ant.

I can only respond to what they wrote and how they expressed themselves; and if they did so clumsily or less than coherently that is not my problem.
                NO - it's your horribly screwed up "logic", where somebody can say "I love vanilla ice cream" and you come up with some rant about how RACIST that is.

You're a , and one of the dumbest ones I've ever encountered. You're too STUPID to discern what somebody said, and you go off on moronic assumtions.

Comment

• Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
                  That is one of the worst rationalizations for trolling I have ever heard.
                  She's basically admitting she's incapable of rationale thought.

Comment

She's basically admitting she's incapable of rationale thought.
                    I bow to your superior experience of irrational thinking.
                    "It ain't necessarily so
                    To read in the Bible
                    It ain't necessarily so
                    ."

Sportin' Life

Comment

Because you haven't got the common sense God gave a piss ant.

NO - it's your horribly screwed up "logic", where somebody can say "I love vanilla ice cream" and you come up with some rant about how RACIST that is.

You're a , and one of the dumbest ones I've ever encountered. You're too STUPID to discern what somebody said, and you go off on moronic assumtions.
                      Express your thoughts more coherently. Rephrasing, re-writing, or at the very least adding a qualifier would have given your reply to me more clarity.
                      "It ain't necessarily so
                      To read in the Bible
                      It ain't necessarily so
                      ."

Sportin' Life

Comment

Lemme break it down for you.....

What I REALL REALLY REALLY DON'T CARE about is answering your bird-brained dumb questions based on the screwiest logic possible.
                        What is illogical about asking you a question as to whether you consider Julius Streicher played some part in the Holocaust?

"It ain't necessarily so
                        To read in the Bible
                        It ain't necessarily so
                        ."

Sportin' Life

Comment

What is illogical about asking you a question as to whether you consider Julius Streicher played some part in the Holocaust?
                          The illogical trolling part is getting responses like this:

Originally posted by Hypatia_Alexandria View Post
                          Ah another individual who does not care about the Holocaust. Two in one day. That is very interesting.

Comment

Express your thoughts more coherently.
                            Stop being such an assumning dolt. Nobody else seems to have trouble understanding me.

Comment

I bow to your superior experience of irrational thinking.
                              Everytime you post that particular emoji, it tends to show your true nature. A total simpleton.

Comment

No, you dishonest little twit - what is illogical is jumping to the conclusion that I don't care about the holocost just because I don't take some internet seriously.

Comment

widgetinstance 221 (Related Threads) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X