Announcement

Collapse

Study Room Guidelines

Ok it isn't so quiet in here but our resident librarian will ensure that there is good discussion on literature, prose, poetry, etc. You may also post sermons, notes, and the like as long as it is not copyrighted material and within reason of the post length regulation.

We encourage you to take a lose look at the threads and offer honest and useful input. This forum is a place where we discuss literature of any media, as well as personal creations by some of our own wordsmiths. Debate is encouraged, but we often find ourselves relaxing here.

Forum Rules: here
See more
See less

Notable Quotes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rogue06
    replied
    If you replace the "W" in Where, What and When with a "T," then you have answered your question -- anon

Leave a comment:

• rogue06
    replied
    Originally posted by Littlejoe View Post
    "If you left the lid up...and hear a scream...You better NOT come into this bathroom...if you know what's good for you" - My Wife
    0000000000toiletst.jpg

Leave a comment:

• Cow Poke
    replied
    "A man who wants to lead the orchestra must turn his back on the crowd." -- Max Lucado

Leave a comment:

• Cow Poke
    replied
    "It is better to have a lion at the head of an army of sheep, than a sheep at the head of an army of lions." -- Daniel Defoe

Leave a comment:

• Cow Poke
    replied
    "Good leadership consists of showing average people how to do the work of superior people." -- John D. Rockefeller

Leave a comment:

• Cow Poke
    replied
    "The task of the leader is to get his people from where they are to where they have not been." -- Henry A. Kissinger

Leave a comment:

• Cow Poke
    replied
    "Management is doing things right; leadership is doing the right things." -- Peter Drucker

Leave a comment:

• Cow Poke
    replied
    "The only reason for time is so that everything doesn't happen at once." -- Albert Einstein

Leave a comment:

• Littlejoe
    replied
    "If your youngster doesn't respect you now, what makes you think they will respect you when they become teenagers?" - Mom quoting her Father (my grandfather)

Leave a comment:

• Cow Poke
    replied
    One of the most DREADED statements my mother ever made. She had threatened to whip me for something I had done, and I ran to the back door and told her "You can't catch me!"

She narrowed her eyes and said clearly and slowly.....

"I don't HAVE to catch you -- I know where you SLEEP!"

Leave a comment:

• Jedidiah
    replied
    From my prior pastor, now retired - for good reasons. Where he may have gotten it I do not know, but I have adopted it. "It is baloney no matter how thin you slice it."

Leave a comment:

• Cerealman
    replied
    "If you fail High School,get ready to flip burgers for the rest of your life."-Mom

Leave a comment:

• Cerealman
    replied
    Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
    "Blessed is the pessimist, for he hath made backups". -- Hesitations 2:15
    Tis me

Leave a comment:

• rogue06
    replied
    "The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." --Aristotle

Leave a comment:

• Cerebrum123
    replied
    Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
    Oxymoron
    Projection.

Leave a comment:

widgetinstance 221 (Related Threads) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X