Announcement

Collapse

Study Room Guidelines

Ok it isn't so quiet in here but our resident librarian will ensure that there is good discussion on literature, prose, poetry, etc. You may also post sermons, notes, and the like as long as it is not copyrighted material and within reason of the post length regulation.

We encourage you to take a lose look at the threads and offer honest and useful input. This forum is a place where we discuss literature of any media, as well as personal creations by some of our own wordsmiths. Debate is encouraged, but we often find ourselves relaxing here.

Forum Rules: here
See more
See less

Notable Quotes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Littlejoe
    replied
    I do not feel obligated to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reasons, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use. -Galileo Galilei

Leave a comment:

• Cerebrum123
    replied
    Originally posted by Chrawnus View Post
    Go back and check, there is no why.

"Tried several different things. I noticed that when the mouse is over CP's smiley Cow Poke shows up. I thought that was the "code". I tried thatr with spaces, with caps, and without either." - Cerebrum123
    I could go back and edit that, and the version in your post, but I'm not going to.

I hate when I make stupid spelling mistakes like that.

Leave a comment:

• JonathanL
    replied
    Originally posted by rogue06 View Post

"Why were you using capital letters?" --rogue06
    Go back and check, there is no why.

"Tried several different things. I noticed that when the mouse is over CP's smiley Cow Poke shows up. I thought that was the "code". I tried thatr with spaces, with caps, and without either." - Cerebrum123

Leave a comment:

• Littlejoe
    replied
    You had better stop being a democrat and you had better stop being a republican. You better start being an American! - Arnold Fisher

Leave a comment:

• Cerebrum123
    replied
    Originally posted by rogue06 View Post

Were you using capital letters?
    Tried several different things. I noticed that when the mouse is over CP's smiley Cow Poke shows up. I thought that was the "code". I tried thatr with spaces, with caps, and without either.

Leave a comment:

• rogue06
    replied
    "Never, ever ask a woman if she's pregnant" --some guy with a black eye

Leave a comment:

• rogue06
    replied
    Originally posted by Chrawnus View Post
    "

Were you using capital letters?" - Rogue06

"Why were you using capital letters?" --rogue06

Leave a comment:

• JonathanL
    replied
    "

Were you using capital letters?" - Rogue06

Leave a comment:

• Cow Poke
    replied
    It's not what you've done - it's what you do next. -- Police Commissioner Reagan (on Blue Bloods)

Leave a comment:

• rogue06
    replied
    Just because you can doesn't mean you should

Just because its legal doesn't mean its right

Leave a comment:

• rogue06
    replied
    Originally posted by Cerebrum123 View Post
    Wow, I almost pulled a CP on that post.

ETA: why isn't the CP smiley working.

Were you using capital letters?

Leave a comment:

• Cerebrum123
    replied
    Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
    "There are basically two types of people. People who put people in two groups, and people who don't." -
    Wow, I almost pulled a CP on that post.

ETA: why isn't the CP smiley working.
    Last edited by Cerebrum123; 03-04-2015, 06:13 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Cow Poke
    replied
    "There are basically two types of people. People who put people in two groups, and people who don't." - Cow Poke

Leave a comment:

• Littlejoe
    replied
    "There are basically two types of people. People who accomplish things, and people who claim to have accomplished things. The first group is less crowded." - Mark Twain

Leave a comment:

• Littlejoe
    replied
    “The reason why many are still troubled, still seeking, still making little forward progress is because they haven't yet come to the end of themselves. We're still trying to give orders, and interfering with God's work within us. ” ― A.W. Tozer

Leave a comment:

widgetinstance 221 (Related Threads) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X