Announcement

Collapse

Study Room Guidelines

Ok it isn't so quiet in here but our resident librarian will ensure that there is good discussion on literature, prose, poetry, etc. You may also post sermons, notes, and the like as long as it is not copyrighted material and within reason of the post length regulation.

We encourage you to take a lose look at the threads and offer honest and useful input. This forum is a place where we discuss literature of any media, as well as personal creations by some of our own wordsmiths. Debate is encouraged, but we often find ourselves relaxing here.

Forum Rules: here
See more
See less

Notable Quotes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Management is doing things right; leadership is doing the right things." -- Peter Drucker
    The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

"The task of the leader is to get his people from where they are to where they have not been." -- Henry A. Kissinger
      The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

"Good leadership consists of showing average people how to do the work of superior people." -- John D. Rockefeller

Comment

"It is better to have a lion at the head of an army of sheep, than a sheep at the head of an army of lions." -- Daniel Defoe

Comment

"A man who wants to lead the orchestra must turn his back on the crowd." -- Max Lucado

Comment

Originally posted by Littlejoe View Post
              "If you left the lid up...and hear a scream...You better NOT come into this bathroom...if you know what's good for you" - My Wife
              0000000000toiletst.jpg

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
              "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
              "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

If you replace the "W" in Where, What and When with a "T," then you have answered your question -- anon

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

“The reason why many are still troubled, still seeking, still making little forward progress is because they haven't yet come to the end of themselves. We're still trying to give orders, and interfering with God's work within us. ” ― A.W. Tozer
                  "What has the Church gained if it is popular, but there is no conviction, no repentance, no power?" - A.W. Tozer

"... there are two parties in Washington, the stupid party and the evil party, who occasionally get together and do something both stupid and evil, and this is called bipartisanship." - Everett Dirksen

Comment

"There are basically two types of people. People who accomplish things, and people who claim to have accomplished things. The first group is less crowded." - Mark Twain
                    "What has the Church gained if it is popular, but there is no conviction, no repentance, no power?" - A.W. Tozer

"... there are two parties in Washington, the stupid party and the evil party, who occasionally get together and do something both stupid and evil, and this is called bipartisanship." - Everett Dirksen

Comment

"There are basically two types of people. People who put people in two groups, and people who don't." - Cow Poke

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
                        "There are basically two types of people. People who put people in two groups, and people who don't." -
                        Wow, I almost pulled a CP on that post.

ETA: why isn't the CP smiley working.
                        Last edited by Cerebrum123; 03-04-2015, 06:13 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Cerebrum123 View Post
                          Wow, I almost pulled a CP on that post.

ETA: why isn't the CP smiley working.

Were you using capital letters?

Comment

Just because you can doesn't mean you should

Just because its legal doesn't mean its right

Comment

It's not what you've done - it's what you do next. -- Police Commissioner Reagan (on Blue Bloods)

Comment

"

Were you using capital letters?" - Rogue06

Comment

widgetinstance 221 (Related Threads) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X