Announcement

Collapse

Study Room Guidelines

Ok it isn't so quiet in here but our resident librarian will ensure that there is good discussion on literature, prose, poetry, etc. You may also post sermons, notes, and the like as long as it is not copyrighted material and within reason of the post length regulation.

We encourage you to take a lose look at the threads and offer honest and useful input. This forum is a place where we discuss literature of any media, as well as personal creations by some of our own wordsmiths. Debate is encouraged, but we often find ourselves relaxing here.

Forum Rules: here
See more
See less

Silent Night - African Style (and other songs)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ben Zwycky
    replied
    And the third track, Uncontainable Holy One:

Leave a comment:

• Ben Zwycky
    replied
    And this one is for the fourth track, More Than Worthy:

Leave a comment:

• Ben Zwycky
    replied
    I just uploaded a second video, this time for the titular track, Heavenly Light:

Leave a comment:

• rogue06
    replied
    smiley coolthumb.gif

Leave a comment:

• Sparko
    replied
    nice.

Leave a comment:

• Ben Zwycky
    started a topic Silent Night - African Style (and other songs)

Silent Night - African Style (and other songs)

I received permission from Tweb staff to post about this.

I recently put together another music video, this time for an African-style gospel medley that I wrote, arranged and performed, and programmed some virtual instruments to accompany it. (there are subtitles available on the video if the words aren't clear)

It's part of my first album, Virtual Orchestra: Heavenly Light, which can be listened to for free on youtube or downloaded or streamed through most major online music outlets:

https://album.link/rt5qg0r3rwg4q

(There's no overall theme to the album: there's a wedding anniversary song, a little children's instrumental piece, some praise songs and instrumental pieces based on them; it just costs me a lot less to release songs this way)
widgetinstance 221 (Related Threads) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X