Announcement

Collapse

Art Gallery Guidelines

This is where you can display your original art work get and give tips and tricks or discuss artworks by others. Things like art history,paintings, digital art, sketches, pottery and glass sculptures all that belongs here. You may include photographic art but this is not the place for the holiday snaps or cute baby pics they belong in the rec room or lobby.

But remember, always play by the rules: here
See more
See less

Fun with AI Art

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Cerebrum123 View Post
    I decided to make The Little Mermaid in an anime style, and got some pretty good results. The main problem with many of them is the coloring.

KktkjLIQM7VrBA2b1EtJ--2--biu7w.jpg

YgNzJJtgpJyGgC6vWx39--3--3jw5g.jpg

toM0HHaJyzcPTsl2Pohm--1--9e7um.jpg
    Apparently someone didn't get the memo that Ariel is black now.
    P1) If , then I win.

P2)

C) I win.

Comment

• Originally posted by Diogenes View Post

Apparently someone didn't get the memo that Ariel is black now.
      Even the AI doesn't recognize the new cash grab as the real Ariel.

Comment

• Tried making one of my typical characters into an archer, didn't quite work, but I got a cool result.

__archer______beautiful_adult_woman____green_eyes_____full_body_portrait_____elegant_armor____long_b_Seed-8281095_Steps-50_Guidance-7.5.jpeg

Comment

• For today's challenge I tried to make a monster cookie eating Cookie Monster, I got this instead.

KhxZvK51eB4AN034aXkr--4--34lqe.jpg

I think it came out really well for a dark fantasy version of Cookie Monster.

Comment

• Been busy at work so I haven't had time to do any AI art. But I do visit Night Cafe and rack up the 5 free points for each day and 2 points for voting in the contest. I am close to 200 points so far.

Comment

For today's challenge I tried to make a monster cookie eating Cookie Monster, I got this instead.

KhxZvK51eB4AN034aXkr--4--34lqe.jpg

I think it came out really well for a dark fantasy version of Cookie Monster.
              If Godzilla and the Cookie Monster had a love child.

Wait. Is that how they came up with Godzooky?

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
              "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
              "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

• Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
                If Godzilla and the Cookie Monster had a love child.

Wait. Is that how they came up with Godzooky?
                Godcooky.

Here's dragon cookie monster.

WLgKJGMDEQY8DvJBtFtq--3--xy7vt.png

Comment

• I tried making a character of mine as a knight riding a horse, and it didn't turn out right at all.

knight_____full_body_portrait_______2D_____beautiful_adult_woman____green_eyes___elegant_armor____lo_Seed-89590_Steps-50_Guidance-7.5.jpeg

Comment

I tried making a character of mine as a knight riding a horse, and it didn't turn out right at all.

knight_____full_body_portrait_______2D_____beautiful_adult_woman____green_eyes___elegant_armor____lo_Seed-89590_Steps-50_Guidance-7.5.jpeg
                    I tried making a centaur and never could get the AI to draw one correctly

Comment

• With the whole OGL thing happening with D&D I tried to make Gary Gygax spinning in his grave. I got this.
                      Gary Gygax.jpg
                      Not what I wanted, but my friends who like D&D really like it.

Comment

• How to train your own model with custom photos (so you can generate yourself or your pet for example)
                        How to use Dreambooth to put anything in Stable Diffusion - Stable Diffusion Art

I did a model of Jake (my schnauzer)

SuperJake.jpg
                        Attached Files

Comment

• inf.png

Comment

• Originally posted by WhiteRabbit View Post
                            Wow, that one turned out really good.

Comment

• Even though I'm not a fan of AI, I gotta say these do look pretty cool.
                              Have You Touched Grass Today? If Not, Please Do.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chaotic Void View Post
                                Even though I'm not a fan of AI, I gotta say these do look pretty cool.
                                Thanks! I mostly do these for fun or personal use. It's not as hard as actually drawing stuff, but getting the prompts and settings right to get anywhere near what you want to make is harder than it seems.

Comment