Announcement

Collapse

Art Gallery Guidelines

This is where you can display your original art work get and give tips and tricks or discuss artworks by others. Things like art history,paintings, digital art, sketches, pottery and glass sculptures all that belongs here. You may include photographic art but this is not the place for the holiday snaps or cute baby pics they belong in the rec room or lobby.

But remember, always play by the rules: here
See more
See less

Fun with AI Art

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fun with AI Art

The new trend seems to be Artificial Intelligence bots creating artwork.

So let's use this thread to create some artwork and post the result here.

Here is one bot to start with:
    https://labs.openai.com/

You can log in with your google account.

You basically just type in what you want it to create and it does it. And you can tell it what style you want, like "cartoon" "Salvador Dali" "digital art" "photograph" etc.

I typed in "Miniature Schnauzer dressed up like rudolph the red-nosed reindeer" and it produced these:

jakedeer2.jpgjakedeer1.jpg

I swear it looks just like my dog Jake! spooky

Then I told it to create a picture of Santa dressed like a pirate with a schnauzer on his lap. I got this:

santa1.jpg

Note, when you save the photo from the program to your PC it saves as a PNG file which will upload only as a small image on tweb. You need to convert to jpeg or do a screen grab of the image and save it as jpeg to get a decent size.

Other AI image processors:
    https://creator.nightcafe.studio/text-to-image-art
    https://www.fotor.com/features/ai-image-generator/
    https://deepai.org/machine-learning-...orld-generator
    https://beta.dreamstudio.ai/dream

One more so I can win the thread:

santa2.jpg

oxccov_a65d907f6a02127c2167c4e2034f85558230f67b.jpg

santabacon.jpg

Comment

You have heard of "Dogs Playing Poker?" The classic masterpiece? Well now, I present to you, "Schnauzers Playing D&D" the new series by Sparko.

2022-12-11 19.36.20.jpg2022-12-11 19.37.46.jpg2022-12-11 21.01.56.jpg
      Attached Files

Comment

Jake seem to like the spotlight so here he is again:

As a pirate (his normal self)
        2022-12-11 16.31.53.jpg

Cosplaying as Steampunk

2022-12-11 17.13.38.jpg2022-12-11 17.15.37.jpg

Uh-oh, something went wrong!

2022-12-09 22.05.25.jpg

Comment

Cyber-Nun

ytqkwgFJthOJ34ViFDIC--3--ecw2l_4x.jpg

Comment

I was going to try it, but it requires a cell phone to authenticate signing up for it.

Comment

Originally posted by Cerebrum123 View Post
              I was going to try it, but it requires a cell phone to authenticate signing up for it.
              I just signed in with my google account (for the nightcafe one) and the midjourney one just uses your discord login (you create images in a discord channel it invites you to)

Comment

cyborg steampunk schnauzer 1.jpgcyborg steampunk schnauzer 2.jpg

Comment

Madjack_insanely_detailed_wide_angle_portrait_of_Conan_the_barb_1844e159-269a-4dc8-b533-c2b7d3762f8e.jpgMadjack_insanely_detailed_wide_angle_portrait_of_Conan_the_barb_f28f255e-a591-4922-bd17-51e739d121a5.jpg

I did these based on Frank Frazetta's style (he did a lot of the fantasy book covers back in the 80s)
                  Conan the Barbarian.

Frazetta is known for over-muscling his characters and the AI really picked up on that. Check out his abs! And he even has muscles on his knee caps!

also he has like 6 fingers on his hand on the left photo and I think even more on the right photo!
                  Last edited by Sparko; 12-12-2022, 01:08 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post

I just signed in with my google account (for the nightcafe one) and the midjourney one just uses your discord login (you create images in a discord channel it invites you to)

When I tried to sign in with Google it asked for a phone number to verify it.

Madjack_insanely_detailed_wide_angle_portrait_of_Conan_the_barb_1844e159-269a-4dc8-b533-c2b7d3762f8e.jpgMadjack_insanely_detailed_wide_angle_portrait_of_Conan_the_barb_f28f255e-a591-4922-bd17-51e739d121a5.jpg

I did these based on Frank Frazetta's style (he did a lot of the fantasy book covers back in the 80s)
                    Conan the Barbarian.

Frazetta is known for over-muscling his characters and the AI really picked up on that. Check out his abs! And he even has muscles on his knee caps!

also he has like 6 fingers on his hand on the left photo and I think even more on the right photo!
                    7 if you count the thumb. Even with the mods a friend has on his Conan Exiles server you don't get quite that ridiculous. Other mods probably get even crazier than this, but not with what we have.

Comment

Originally posted by Cerebrum123 View Post

When I tried to sign in with Google it asked for a phone number to verify it.

7 if you count the thumb. Even with the mods a friend has on his Conan Exiles server you don't get quite that ridiculous. Other mods probably get even crazier than this, but not with what we have.
                      It also doesn't understand how swords work. Conan doesn't even use the hilt!
                      I told it to draw "a portrait of Conan the barbarian standing on a pile of human skulls holding a sword over his head in triumph, with barbarian women laying at his feet."

Comment

On the nightcafe website, it will let you create 5 images without even logging in. Just click the create button on the page. You can also log in with facebook or create a login password using an email address. I dont think it asks for a phone number for those.

https://creator.nightcafe.studio/log...assword-signup

The midjourney one (using discord) produces better results than the nightcafe one. You can create about 25 images and variations before the free credit runs out and it wants you to buy a subscription. The nightcafe gives you 7 credits a day plus you can "earn" more credits by doing various things like liking other people's pictures.

Last edited by Sparko; 12-12-2022, 01:29 PM.

Comment

ytqkwgFJthOJ34ViFDIC--2--mf3pr.jpgJcvz1U0DopQ5NJDmZvqI--1--zeek8.jpg

Comment

I did some for rogue06

ninja1.jpgninja2.jpgninja3.jpg

Comment

On the nightcafe website, it will let you create 5 images without even logging in. Just click the create button on the page. You can also log in with facebook or create a login password using an email address. I dont think it asks for a phone number for those.

https://creator.nightcafe.studio/log...assword-signup

The midjourney one (using discord) produces better results than the nightcafe one. You can create about 25 images and variations before the free credit runs out and it wants you to buy a subscription. The nightcafe gives you 7 credits a day plus you can "earn" more credits by doing various things like liking other people's pictures.
                              Yikes mine turned out bad. It's supposed to be Invader Zim fighting the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles in an anime style, and the only thing it got right was the house's weird architecture.

gJvmcdbNtJgjhIscgOj3--1--tlxbp.jpg

Comment