Announcement

Collapse

Art Gallery Guidelines

This is where you can display your original art work get and give tips and tricks or discuss artworks by others. Things like art history,paintings, digital art, sketches, pottery and glass sculptures all that belongs here. You may include photographic art but this is not the place for the holiday snaps or cute baby pics they belong in the rec room or lobby.

But remember, always play by the rules: here
See more
See less

Fun with AI Art

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cerebrum123 View Post

Yikes mine turned out bad. It's supposed to be Invader Zim fighting the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles in an anime style, and the only thing it got right was the house's weird architecture.

gJvmcdbNtJgjhIscgOj3--1--tlxbp.jpg
    Not too bad. which one did you use?

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post

Not too bad. which one did you use?
      As a picture it isn't bad, but it didn't get anything I typed in right.

I used the Dalle-2 on Nightcafe.

Comment

As a picture it isn't bad, but it didn't get anything I typed in right.

I used the Dalle-2 on Nightcafe.
        Try the stable version (the first choice on the create page)

I did this one using the Stable version.

Text input: Invader Zim fighting the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles,

then chose add modifiers and picked the anime style which added this text to the input:

"Studio Ghibli, Anime Key Visual, by Makoto Shinkai, Deep Color, Intricate, 8k resolution concept art, Natural Lighting, Beautiful Composition"

then chose "4:3" as the aspect ratio

This is what came out. Still not the right thing but looks more like anime

j6GvsAszMyXGZjNOWuhU--1--1g037.jpg?tr=w-640,c-at_max.jpg

Comment

Try the stable version (the first choice on the create page)

I did this one using the Stable version.

Text input: Invader Zim fighting the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles,

then chose add modifiers and picked the anime style which added this text to the input:

"Studio Ghibli, Anime Key Visual, by Makoto Shinkai, Deep Color, Intricate, 8k resolution concept art, Natural Lighting, Beautiful Composition"

then chose "4:3" as the aspect ratio

This is what came out. Still not the right thing but looks more like anime

j6GvsAszMyXGZjNOWuhU--1--1g037.jpg?tr=w-640,c-at_max.jpg
          I tried your suggestion, but with a few edits to the parameters. I didn't want Studio Ghibli, so I tried to see if I could get closer to the art style of Hiro Mashima, who makes stuff like Fairy Tale, and Rave Master.

I also made a mistake and didn't switch over the first time I tried it, and ended up with that last one.
          Attached Files

Comment

I tried your suggestion, but with a few edits to the parameters. I didn't want Studio Ghibli, so I tried to see if I could get closer to the art style of Hiro Mashima, who makes stuff like Fairy Tale, and Rave Master.

I also made a mistake and didn't switch over the first time I tried it, and ended up with that last one.
            Those are pretty good. They even tried to draw the turtles in the style, you can see their shell's chestplate.

My next one is I asked the AI to create a funny bacon meme!

2022-12-12 18.47.39.jpg

So NO BLACING!!! Or you will be banned!

Attached Files

Comment

Steampunk time machines:

steampunk tardis.jpgsteampunk time machine.jpg
              steampunk time machine wagon.jpgsteampunk party bus.jpg
              Attached Files

Comment

Those are pretty good. They even tried to draw the turtles in the style, you can see their shell's chestplate.

My next one is I asked the AI to create a funny bacon meme!

2022-12-12 18.47.39.jpg

So NO BLACING!!! Or you will be banned!
                The first and fourth ones are definitely a lot closer to something I was imagining. Although rather than fighting each other it looks like they got merged.

Here are some other stuff I made, some of it for the daily challenge.
                Attached Files

Comment

The first and fourth ones are definitely a lot closer to something I was imagining. Although rather than fighting each other it looks like they got merged.

Here are some other stuff I made, some of it for the daily challenge.
                  Those are nice. Use the picture icon in the toolbar to insert the photos into the posts instead of attaching thumbnails. click on the picture icon in the toolbar, then go to the upload tab.

What is your username on Nightcafe?

Mine is Sparko

https://creator.nightcafe.studio/u/Sparko

Comment

Those are nice. Use the picture icon in the toolbar to insert the photos into the posts instead of attaching thumbnails. click on the picture icon in the toolbar, then go to the upload tab.

What is your username on Nightcafe?

Mine is Sparko

https://creator.nightcafe.studio/u/Sparko
                    Cerebrum123

I uploaded them that way since it was having less issues. It keeps saying stuff like "can't find the URL" even though I was uploading a file from my PC.

Comment

Cerebrum123

I uploaded them that way since it was having less issues. It keeps saying stuff like "can't find the URL" even though I was uploading a file from my PC.
                      open the picture inserting dialog, go to the upload tab at the top, browse for your file, remember to click "send to server", then it will upload it and take you to the main dialog tab, where you can adjust the size at the bottom, then click "ok"

Comment

Have you tried the midjourney AI that uses a discord channel yet? That one is awesome, but you only get about 25 uses before it requires you to subscribe. I am thinking of subscribing to it at the $10/month for 200 credits. Whatever you don't use, they will refund (you are basically paying for CPU time) so if you paid $10 for 200 credits but only used 100, you are only charged $5. At least that is what it says.

Instructions/help: https://midjourney.gitbook.io/docs/

join the discord channel: https://discord.gg/midjourney

Basically you type /imagine, then click the popup from the bot, then fill in the text field. at the end you want to tack on --v 4 which tells it to use the version 4 of the bot which is the best, I think it defaults to version 3. You can also tack on --ar 2:3 or --ar 3:2 to change the aspect ratio (the default is square)
                        If you upload a picture to the channel then right click to get the link, you can feed that to the text prompt and it will use it as the base of the image. That's how I did the cyborg image of me I posted on facebook.

Comment

Have you tried the midjourney AI that uses a discord channel yet? That one is awesome, but you only get about 25 uses before it requires you to subscribe. I am thinking of subscribing to it at the $10/month for 200 credits. Whatever you don't use, they will refund (you are basically paying for CPU time) so if you paid $10 for 200 credits but only used 100, you are only charged $5. At least that is what it says.

Instructions/help: https://midjourney.gitbook.io/docs/

join the discord channel: https://discord.gg/midjourney

Basically you type /imagine, then click the popup from the bot, then fill in the text field. at the end you want to tack on --v 4 which tells it to use the version 4 of the bot which is the best, I think it defaults to version 3. You can also tack on --ar 2:3 or --ar 3:2 to change the aspect ratio (the default is square)
                          If you upload a picture to the channel then right click to get the link, you can feed that to the text prompt and it will use it as the base of the image. That's how I did the cyborg image of me I posted on facebook.
                          I'll have to try that one later today.

Comment

Looks like Midjourney's Discord server had some issues, so I'm not able to do anything there for now. I did make some new stuff in the meantime.

tGMH9FlRJmnKZ5MV6jUE--1--fht0x.jpg

It's supposed to be a goblin paladin fighting a dragon. Not quite what I meant, but it's still pretty neat.

Comment

Looks like Midjourney's Discord server had some issues, so I'm not able to do anything there for now. I did make some new stuff in the meantime.

tGMH9FlRJmnKZ5MV6jUE--1--fht0x.jpg

It's supposed to be a goblin paladin fighting a dragon. Not quite what I meant, but it's still pretty neat.
                              Yeah that is awesome. Maybe a Weredragon?

Here is what I created for today's challenge "elements"

0H7n6jIAMi3weX98M9G0--1--m9kdp_4x.jpg

Text prompt: ethereal blonde goddess in white gossamer robes floating in a very dark stormy sky, lightning, iridescent, magic, digital painting, artstation, concept art, sharp focus, cinematic lighting, art by artgerm and greg rutkowski, alphonse mucha, cgsociety, Epic cinematic brilliant stunning intricate meticulously detailed dramatic atmospheric maximalist digital matte painting.

My last one didn't win anything. It got 3.5 average out of 5 so middle of the road. But there are so many entries (over 3,000) that unless someone's entry appears in the top 20 or 30 in the voting page they won't even be seen by anyone to vote for. Not sure how they handle that. Randomizing?

Comment

Yeah that is awesome. Maybe a Weredragon?

Here is what I created for today's challenge "elements"

0H7n6jIAMi3weX98M9G0--1--m9kdp_4x.jpg

Text prompt: ethereal blonde goddess in white gossamer robes floating in a very dark stormy sky, lightning, iridescent, magic, digital painting, artstation, concept art, sharp focus, cinematic lighting, art by artgerm and greg rutkowski, alphonse mucha, cgsociety, Epic cinematic brilliant stunning intricate meticulously detailed dramatic atmospheric maximalist digital matte painting.

My last one didn't win anything. It got 3.5 average out of 5 so middle of the road. But there are so many entries (over 3,000) that unless someone's entry appears in the top 20 or 30 in the voting page they won't even be seen by anyone to vote for. Not sure how they handle that. Randomizing?
                                My entry was this, which was close to what I was going for, but it has some oddities in it.

WtfmnlBalR8OyAhS4XuO--4--u1bit.jpg

It's supposed to be a superhero with fire and ice swords in an anime style. The face is rather deformed, and he's not even holding a sword right, nor does it have a hilt.

I tried some of the Midjourney stuff, and I accidentally made multiple variants of the Invader Zim against the TMNT idea. As well as tried to make my party from Solasta Crown of the Magister in an epic fantasy style.

I was going to try and upload those, but for some reason they are really blurry when I try to.

Edit. I forgot my Corgi Knight Jousting.

DkVYgrEzGmaQJxBsPyix--4--djjef.jpg
                                Attached Files

Comment