Announcement

Collapse

Psychology 101 Guidelines

Welcome to Tweb's couch. Please join us in discussing the joys of the human psyche. Watch in wonderment as the Tweb crowd has violent mood swings. help us understand what makes us tick.

Like everywhere else at Tweb our decorum rules apply.
See more
See less

Have I gone mad?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have I gone mad?

Just check my comment history.
    I asked for nuclear war as a way to fight jihadism!

Have I gone insane or was I just angry?

Originally posted by DLAbaoaqu View Post
    yes
    Learn to do right; seek justice. Defend the oppressed. Take up the cause of the fatherless; plead the case of the widow.--Isaiah 1:17

I don't think that all forms o[f] slavery are inherently immoral.--seer

Comment

That can go either way.
      I'm going with the former then.

I am a madman.

-_-

Comment

You went mad and went mad.
        Learn to do right; seek justice. Defend the oppressed. Take up the cause of the fatherless; plead the case of the widow.--Isaiah 1:17

Comment

Probably just angry, but it did go too far IMO.
          Does he who supplies the Spirit to you and works miracles among you do so by works of the law, or by hearing with faith? -Galatians 3:5

Comment

I just want justice. Not the so-called "Social Justice" puked out on Tumblr.

I cannot stand evil getting off without repercussions.

Comment

Social justice is justice; that some people on Tumblr may take poor approaches to expressing it doesn't negate that fact or its righteousness.

You shouldn't condone evil "getting off" without repercussions, but come on, there are ways to prevent that without resorting to something as terrible as nuclear warfare. I would hope you know this. Although the Bible is manifestly clear that God hates evil, it also teaches that God does not desire that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance. Obviously, instantaneously killing people with nuclear weapons would rob them of further opportunities to come to repentance. Not to mention, there doesn't appear to be a feasible way to use nuclear weapons on them without harming innocent civilians as well and devastating the populace and land for years afterward.

Comment

And God will judge righteously at the end of days. These monsters will be taken to task if they don't repent, but don't fool yourself, if it weren't for Jesus' blood you'd have the same fate as them. You are a Christian are you not? You are a sinner, saved by grace, are you not? Are you not unworthy? I know I am.
                Does he who supplies the Spirit to you and works miracles among you do so by works of the law, or by hearing with faith? -Galatians 3:5

Comment

Originally posted by square_peg View Post
                  Social justice is justice
                  No it isn't.
                  "As for my people, children are their oppressors, and women rule over them. O my people, they which lead thee cause thee to err, and destroy the way of thy paths." Isaiah 3:12

There is no such thing as innocence, only degrees of guilt.

Comment

Jihad, as well as meaning internal spiritual struggle, refers to holy war. This is the one true God fighting you and He means to establish Sharia everywhere. Your enemy is God but He is canny enough to let you think He’s working for you too. Yeah, God is a double agent. There are better ways to fight God than using nuclear weapons.
                    Last edited by firstfloor; 12-30-2014, 06:07 AM.
                    “I think God, in creating man, somewhat overestimated his ability.” ― Oscar Wilde
                    “And if there were a God, I think it very unlikely that He would have such an uneasy vanity as to be offended by those who doubt His existence” ― Bertrand Russell
                    “not all there” - you know who you are

Comment

Originally posted by firstfloor View Post
                      Jihad, as well as meaning internal spiritual struggle, refers to holy war. This is the one true God fighting you and He means to establish Sharia everywhere. Your enemy is God but He is canny enough to let you think He’s working for you too. Yeah, God is a double agent. There are better ways to fight God than using nuclear weapons.
                      Now that is a good example of insanity.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                      "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                      "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

If you're a government official with access to nuclear launch codes I'd say the former. If you're just a disgruntled person on the internet I'd go for the latter option.

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
                          Now that is a good example of insanity.
                          Not really. They have all the necessary credentials; the holy books, toughness, even brutality, huge enthusiasm, worshipful followers and a great, one true God, territory, money and growth. Interesting analysis here:
                          http://www.breakingisraelnews.com/26...HjSkLw0p5JA.97
                          Last edited by firstfloor; 12-30-2014, 08:09 AM.
                          “I think God, in creating man, somewhat overestimated his ability.” ― Oscar Wilde
                          “And if there were a God, I think it very unlikely that He would have such an uneasy vanity as to be offended by those who doubt His existence” ― Bertrand Russell
                          “not all there” - you know who you are

Comment

Originally posted by firstfloor View Post
                            Shut up, you Red whelp.

Comment

"Red whelp" is that a curmudgeonly insult at Commies? It's new to me.

Comment