Announcement

Collapse

Psychology 101 Guidelines

Welcome to Tweb's couch. Please join us in discussing the joys of the human psyche. Watch in wonderment as the Tweb crowd has violent mood swings. help us understand what makes us tick.

Like everywhere else at Tweb our decorum rules apply.
See more
See less

Kids family drawings suggest what their home life is like

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kids family drawings suggest what their home life is like

Kids with bad home lives tend to draw themselves as smaller or distant from their families, along with other clues.

http://www.npr.org/blogs/ed/2014/12/..._campaign=news
    "I am not angered that the Moral Majority boys campaign against abortion. I am angry when the same men who say, "Save OUR children" bellow "Build more and bigger bombers." That's right! Blast the children in other nations into eternity, or limbless misery as they lay crippled from "OUR" bombers! This does not jell." - Leonard Ravenhill

My kids drew a lot of nature scenes.
    That's what
    - She

Without a clear-cut definition of sin, morality becomes a mere argument over the best way to train animals
    - Manya the Holy Szin (The Quintara Marathon)

I may not be as old as dirt, but me and dirt are starting to have an awful lot in common
    - Stephen R. Donaldson

Comment

I was doing paint by numbers (for adults) and copying comic books when I was 6.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
        I was doing paint by numbers (for adults) and copying comic books when I was 6.
        Really?
        If it weren't for the Resurrection of Jesus, we'd all be in DEEP TROUBLE!

Comment

Originally posted by Christianbookworm View Post
          Really?
          Yeah.

I did the painting of the matador boy on the wall behind my Dad in this photo when I was around 6. Not that clear, sorry.

Dad-el+paso-vfw.jpg

I don't have any sketches left from that time period though. We moved a lot because my dad was in the army.
          Last edited by Sparko; 12-08-2014, 11:51 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by sparko View Post
            i was doing paint by numbers (for adults) looting and copying comic books pillaging when i was 6.
            fify...
            That's what
            - She

Without a clear-cut definition of sin, morality becomes a mere argument over the best way to train animals

I may not be as old as dirt, but me and dirt are starting to have an awful lot in common
            - Stephen R. Donaldson

Comment

Originally posted by Bill the Cat View Post
              fify...
              gee, thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
                gee, thanks.

pFlwb2o.gif
                That's what
                - She

- Stephen R. Donaldson

Comment

Even as a kid I did not like drawing.
                  Micah 6:8 He has told you, O man, what is good; and what does the LORD require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God?

Comment