Announcement

Collapse

Psychology 101 Guidelines

Welcome to Tweb's couch. Please join us in discussing the joys of the human psyche. Watch in wonderment as the Tweb crowd has violent mood swings. help us understand what makes us tick.

Like everywhere else at Tweb our decorum rules apply.
See more
See less

Consequences of Erudite Vernacular Utilized Irrespective of Necessity:

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post

I accept your humble and most heart-felt apology.
    Harrr.

Comment

I accept your humble and most heart-felt apology.
      I ascertained a Lilliputian intonation in attendance with the hindermost "R" emblematic of presumable acerbic motivation

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
      "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
      "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
        I ascertained a Lilliputian intonation in attendance with the hindermost "R" emblematic of presumable acerbic motivation
        Yeah, I ignored that -- It's Sparko, after all!
        The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
          Farrr.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post

Narrr.

Harrr.

Farrr.
            I'm not sure yet, but I think I'm detecting a pattern.
            The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Farrr.
              Arr.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
              "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
              "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

I'm not sure yet, but I think I'm detecting a pattern.
                Warrr?

Comment

Hypatia_Alexandria You might learn something from this report...then again, probably not.

Comment

Their clogged up with bacon grease again, eh?

(see what I did they're?)
                    You're a Canadian?

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment

Originally posted by mossrose View Post

You're a Canadian?

He didn't use a 20 letter long string of useless vowels did he?

Comment

He didn't use a 20 letter long string of useless vowels did he?
                        He did not.

Comment

But he said, "eh?", eh?

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment

But he said, "eh?", eh?
                            That's funny, cause when we had "parents day" at Church back when I was a college minister, I recognized the parents of one of our Canadian college students with something like, "And we're so glad to have both of you with us, eh?"

EVERYBODY laughed, except the parents who looked at each other like, "what, what did he say?"

Comment

That's funny, cause when we had "parents day" at Church back when I was a college minister, I recognized the parents of one of our Canadian college students with something like, "And we're so glad to have both of you with us, eh?"

EVERYBODY laughed, except the parents who looked at each other like, "what, what did he say?"
                              I know! I don't go around saying that, and neither do anybody I know. It's so stereotyped. Just like we all live in igloos and travel by dogsled all year round.

Comment

I know! I don't go around saying that, and neither do anybody I know. It's so stereotyped. Just like we all live in igloos and travel by dogsled all year round.
                                I don't understand. You all do live in igloos and travel by dogsled all year around.

Comment