Announcement

Collapse

Psychology 101 Guidelines

Welcome to Tweb's couch. Please join us in discussing the joys of the human psyche. Watch in wonderment as the Tweb crowd has violent mood swings. help us understand what makes us tick.

Like everywhere else at Tweb our decorum rules apply.
See more
See less

Consequences of Erudite Vernacular Utilized Irrespective of Necessity:

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sparko View Post

I don't understand. You all do live in igloos and travel by dogsled all year around.
    But you saw our car when we came to visit you!

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment

Originally posted by mossrose View Post

But you saw our car when we came to visit you!

It was a rental obviously. You would have had to get special permission to bring your dogs across the border. Besides, since we don't have snow all year around like you do, the sled would have soon become useless in the States.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post

It was a rental obviously. You would have had to get special permission to bring your dogs across the border. Besides, since we don't have snow all year around like you do, the sled would have soon become useless in the States.

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment

Originally posted by mossrose View Post

I guess you could have used one of these, but then gas is cheaper than carrying all that moose meat to feed the dogs..

f4.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by Faber View Post
            This reminds me of listening to some people praying out loud. Lots of theological jargon and archaic language. Supposed to sound pious, I guess. But then, I shouldn't be critiquing other peoples' prayers.
            I've often thought that perhaps the reason some people don't see answered prayers is because they're not actually saying anything meaningful when they pray.
            Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
            But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
            Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment