Announcement

Collapse

Home Economics 101

Welcome to the Home Ec Section. Matters of the family sometimes bring joy and other times bring grief. But it is never trivial: Family matters! Feel free to discuss topics such as the sanctity of marriage; the awesome responsibility of raising children; the struggles of communication problems; the grief of losing a loved one; or anything else that relates to the home and family. However, due to the more personal nature of this section, I ask that you would be especially thoughtful of the readers' feelings. My earnest hope and prayer is that the discussions in this section will help families grow in the love of Christ.

But remember, always play by the rules: here
See more
See less

Walmart Weasels out of Savings Catcher

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Littlejoe View Post
    Albertson's is still pretty strong in North Texas (Dallas) Area.
    I don't get up that way very often. I knew there were still Krogers in Houston since I have family out that way and we go to Kroger when visiting, but there have been no Albertson's in south Texas for quite a while. In Utah, Albertson's stores changed their name to Fresh Market a few years ago. Are y'all's Albertson's still called that, or did they change their name also?
    Curiosity never hurt anyone. It was stupidity that killed the cat.

Comment

Originally posted by QuantaFille View Post
      I had no idea there were Aldi stores in the US. I saw their ads in England but didn't shop there.
      At least in the Atlanta area they are tiny. Not a whole lot bigger than a convenience store.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
      "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
      "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by QuantaFille View Post
        I had no idea there were Aldi stores in the US. I saw their ads in England but didn't shop there.
        I haven't been inside one, but they tend to have pretty good fruit.

Comment

widgetinstance 221 (Related Threads) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X