Announcement

Collapse

Home Economics 101

Welcome to the Home Ec Section. Matters of the family sometimes bring joy and other times bring grief. But it is never trivial: Family matters! Feel free to discuss topics such as the sanctity of marriage; the awesome responsibility of raising children; the struggles of communication problems; the grief of losing a loved one; or anything else that relates to the home and family. However, due to the more personal nature of this section, I ask that you would be especially thoughtful of the readers' feelings. My earnest hope and prayer is that the discussions in this section will help families grow in the love of Christ.

But remember, always play by the rules: here
See more
See less

Bachelor cooking

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
    Same recipe but add 2 spoons of Welch's Concord Grape Jelly.
    Mom always added that to her barbecue sauce.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
    "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
    "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparko View Post
      Easy pulled BBQ chicken

2 or 3 boneless chicken breasts
      Bottle of favorite BBQ sauce
      Some apple cider vinegar
      optional: beer or Dr. pepper.

Put the chicken in a crock pot, add in the BBQ sauce, thin it out a bit with the cider vinegar and if you want, add in some beer or Dr. pepper. The sauce should cover the chicken and be fairly thin but not watery.
      cook for about 8 hours on low. Chicken should fall apart or be easy to pull apart using forks. stir it all up and let it sit for a bit. Put it on a bun and eat it.

I like to add some onions and jalapenos to the mixture.
      No rum?
      "As for my people, children are their oppressors, and women rule over them. O my people, they which lead thee cause thee to err, and destroy the way of thy paths." Isaiah 3:12

There is no such thing as innocence, only degrees of guilt.

Comment

• Rum ice cream

Ingredients:
        chocolate ice cream
        rum

Buy some chocolate ice cream in store. Heat up some rum in a pan to evaporate the alcohol, then melt the ice cream into the rum and blend. Let mixture cool then put in freezer until frozen.
        "As for my people, children are their oppressors, and women rule over them. O my people, they which lead thee cause thee to err, and destroy the way of thy paths." Isaiah 3:12

There is no such thing as innocence, only degrees of guilt.

Comment

• Originally posted by Darth Executor View Post
          Rum ice cream

Ingredients:
          chocolate ice cream
          rum

Buy some chocolate ice cream in store. Heat up some rum in a pan to evaporate the alcohol, then melt the ice cream into the rum and blend. Let mixture cool then put in freezer until frozen.
          EVAPORATE. THE. ALCOHOL???? Are you insane???

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparko View Post
            EVAPORATE. THE. ALCOHOL???? Are you insane???
            It's the angels' share.
            The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
              It's the angels' share.
              pirates don't share.

Comment

• bachelor cook.jpg
                1Cor 15:34 Come to your senses as you ought and stop sinning; for I say to your shame, there are some who know not God.
                ⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛
                Scripture before Tradition:
                but that won't prevent others from
                taking it upon themselves to deprive you
                of the right to call yourself Christian.

⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛

Comment

widgetinstance 221 (Related Threads) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                Working...
                X