Announcement

Collapse

Home Economics 101

Welcome to the Home Ec Section. Matters of the family sometimes bring joy and other times bring grief. But it is never trivial: Family matters! Feel free to discuss topics such as the sanctity of marriage; the awesome responsibility of raising children; the struggles of communication problems; the grief of losing a loved one; or anything else that relates to the home and family. However, due to the more personal nature of this section, I ask that you would be especially thoughtful of the readers' feelings. My earnest hope and prayer is that the discussions in this section will help families grow in the love of Christ.

But remember, always play by the rules: here
See more
See less

Ruffle Scarves

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jedidiah View Post
    You were the one complaining that you did not have any.
    And I still do not.
    The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Originally posted by Teallaura View Post
      I have 19 of them made as of today - that doesn't count those I've made and already sold.

I'm not addicted - I can quit any time I want to.

I just don't want to!

Oh, and yeah, I now have an Etsy shop. It needs work - and I need better pics...

May I have one that says " Cerealman, King of Tweb"?
      2 please.
      "Kahahaha! Let's get lunatic!"-Add LP
      "And the Devil did grin, for his darling sin is pride that apes humility"-Samuel Taylor Coleridge
      Oh ye of little fiber. Do you not know what I've done for you? You will obey. ~Cerealman for Prez.

Comment