Announcement

Collapse

Home Economics 101

Welcome to the Home Ec Section. Matters of the family sometimes bring joy and other times bring grief. But it is never trivial: Family matters! Feel free to discuss topics such as the sanctity of marriage; the awesome responsibility of raising children; the struggles of communication problems; the grief of losing a loved one; or anything else that relates to the home and family. However, due to the more personal nature of this section, I ask that you would be especially thoughtful of the readers' feelings. My earnest hope and prayer is that the discussions in this section will help families grow in the love of Christ.

But remember, always play by the rules: here
See more
See less

Roguetech style cinnamon waffle bun things

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roguetech style cinnamon waffle bun things

I want to try this!

~ Russell ("MelMak")

"[Sing] and [make] melody in your heart to the Lord." -- Ephesians 5:19b

Fight spam!

That does actually look pretty good.

Comment

I've been looking through the basement for my old waffle iron

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
      "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
      "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by The Melody Maker View Post
        I want to try this!

In my new waffle iron? Maybe......as long as you share!

I saw a video of somebody making hamburger patties in one.

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment

Originally posted by mossrose View Post

In my new waffle iron? Maybe......as long as you share!

I saw a video of somebody making hamburger patties in one.

Make sure you don't skip this step. Maybe in between waffles.

516fee9d-64cd-47e6-8ccd-bd1aab030176.jpg

Gonna be a bit of trial and error

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
          "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
          "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post

Make sure you don't skip this step. Maybe in between waffles.

516fee9d-64cd-47e6-8ccd-bd1aab030176.jpg

Gonna be a bit of trial and error
            Trial and error would be trying one. At least that way if it makes a mess, it's not a BIG mess.

And the icing goes on after!

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment

Trial and error would be trying one. At least that way if it makes a mess, it's not a BIG mess.

And the icing goes on after!

The icing was on after. The great thing about this is those waffle "pockets" will hold an excess icing when you inevitably put too much on

Comment

The icing was on after. The great thing about this is those waffle "pockets" will hold an excess icing when you inevitably put too much on
                And the cinnamon bun waffle thing needs to cool a little before you put the icing on, so it doesn't melt as much and make another mess.

Comment

And the cinnamon bun waffle thing needs to cool a little before you put the icing on, so it doesn't melt as much and make another mess.

But any mess will be a tasty one.

I figure it won't taste much different since the buns/rolls don't magically transform into pancake/waffle mix.

And if I find my waffle iron (those boxes got moved after the flood 8-10 years ago), I'm gonna get

maxresdefault (1).jpg
                  I've been craving these for awhile now.

Comment

I figure it won't taste much different since the buns/rolls don't magically transform into pancake/waffle mix.

And if I find my waffle iron (those boxes got moved after the flood 8-10 years ago), I'm gonna get

maxresdefault (1).jpg

Comment

maxresdefault (1).jpg
                      Wait! What? I've never heard of those!

I want!

Comment

MelMak! Why doesn't your store carry these?

I want!

Comment

Originally posted by Cerebrum123 View Post

Brum, did you buy all the orange rolls so there isn't any for me?

Comment

Brum, did you buy all the orange rolls so there isn't any for me?

I haven't had any in 12-15 years. I went grocery shopping yesterday but still need a few things, and Kroger says they have them (both with "Cinnabon cinnamon and orange icing")[1], so probably tomorrow waffle iron or no.

1. although there were several things online asking if they'd been discontinued...

Comment

I haven't had any in 12-15 years. I went grocery shopping yesterday but still need a few things, and Kroger says they have them (both with "Cinnabon cinnamon and orange icing")[1], so probably tomorrow waffle iron or no.

1. although there were several things online asking if they'd been discontinued...
                              I don't ever remember seeing them. Which means they were probably never sold in Canada.

Did you find your iron?

Comment

widgetinstance 221 (Related Threads) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X