Announcement

Collapse

Home Economics 101

Welcome to the Home Ec Section. Matters of the family sometimes bring joy and other times bring grief. But it is never trivial: Family matters! Feel free to discuss topics such as the sanctity of marriage; the awesome responsibility of raising children; the struggles of communication problems; the grief of losing a loved one; or anything else that relates to the home and family. However, due to the more personal nature of this section, I ask that you would be especially thoughtful of the readers' feelings. My earnest hope and prayer is that the discussions in this section will help families grow in the love of Christ.

But remember, always play by the rules: here
See more
See less

Fudge Addiction

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fudge Addiction

So I found several 'two ingredient' and 'easy' fudge recipes on YouTube. And at least two of them work. And I think I can improve on them...

And I have a pan in the fridge...
    "He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose." - Jim Elliot

"Forgiveness is the way of love." Gary Chapman

My Personal Blog

My Novella blog (Current Novella Begins on 7/25/14)

Quill Sword

Oh fuddddddddggggeeeeeeeee...
    "I am not angered that the Moral Majority boys campaign against abortion. I am angry when the same men who say, "Save OUR children" bellow "Build more and bigger bombers." That's right! Blast the children in other nations into eternity, or limbless misery as they lay crippled from "OUR" bombers! This does not jell." - Leonard Ravenhill

Comment

Pure fudge.

No almonds. No walnuts. No macadamia.

Just fudge

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
      "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
      "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Has anyone said bacon yet?

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
        "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
        "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

what the heck IS fudge?

Comment

Delicious!
            "He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose." - Jim Elliot

My Personal Blog

Quill Sword

Comment

Too rich for me. And it hurts my teeth.

Comment

Originally posted by Ronson View Post
                Too rich for me. And it hurts my teeth.
                Hurts your teeth?

I understand that hot and cold things can make your teeth hurt but soft fudge?

Comment

Yep. It might be partly suggestion, because of its richness, but it has always made my teeth ache.

Comment

Originally posted by Ronson View Post
                    Yep. It might be partly suggestion, because of its richness, but it has always made my teeth ache.
                    Could be a cavity.

Twinkies always did that to me. Not my teeth but made my jaw hurt because of the excess sweetness. I think it is my saliva glands spasming or something.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post

Could be a cavity.

Twinkies always did that to me. Not my teeth but made my jaw hurt because of the excess sweetness. I think it is my saliva glands spasming or something.
                      I would think it's cavities too but it has always happened - for decades. It may just be weak enamel.

Watch out for jaw aches. That's also a sign of a heart attack (had a false one myself).

Comment

Peanut Butter Fudge is a personal favorite of mine.

Comment

Originally posted by ReformedApologist View Post
                          You got your chocolate in my peanut butter!

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
                            You got your chocolate in my peanut butter!
                            Chocolate Peanut Butter Fudge is a good mix

Comment

Originally posted by ReformedApologist View Post
                              Making that tomorrow.

My Personal Blog

Quill Sword

Comment