Announcement

Collapse

Home Economics 101

Welcome to the Home Ec Section. Matters of the family sometimes bring joy and other times bring grief. But it is never trivial: Family matters! Feel free to discuss topics such as the sanctity of marriage; the awesome responsibility of raising children; the struggles of communication problems; the grief of losing a loved one; or anything else that relates to the home and family. However, due to the more personal nature of this section, I ask that you would be especially thoughtful of the readers' feelings. My earnest hope and prayer is that the discussions in this section will help families grow in the love of Christ.

But remember, always play by the rules: here
See more
See less

What do you like on your toast/bread/sandwich?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
    My grandmother used to make us something like that with left over pie crust
    My mom did that, too!

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment

Originally posted by mossrose View Post

My mom did that, too!
      ECREE! That had to before the first plants arose so where would she get the ingredients?

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
      "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
      "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

ECREE! That had to before the first plants arose so where would she get the ingredients?

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment

My grandmother used to make us something like that with left over pie crust
          Oh, I remember my mother used to take pie crust and put cinnamon and sugar on it too.

Comment

Originally posted by mossrose View Post

You sound like me! Only I like brown sugar instead of white.
            I'm going to try that.

Comment

Bacon lovers: Have you ever tried Million Dollar Bacon?

https://www.myforkinglife.com/million-dollar-bacon/

Comment

Nothing beats a raw onion and garlic sandwich.

Comment

Originally posted by Juvenal View Post
                  Keeps the vampires and the virus-laden 6' away!

Comment

Knowing you I figured that you'd be partial to gooseberry jam

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                    "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                    "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Knowing you I figured that you'd be partial to gooseberry jam
                      Next you'll be accusing me of drinking whisky with ice.

Comment

Next you'll be accusing me of drinking whisky with ice.
                        Nah. Not nearly sour and bitter enough for you.

Comment

The Guatemalan classic and condiment of dwellers Xibalba; BLACK BEANS!!! Boo yeah!!!
                          30652263_2073305099608930_7788003372509954048_n.jpg
                          Ladino, Guatemalan, Hispanic, and Latin, but foremostly, Christian.
                          As of the 1st of December, 2020, officially anointed as this:

"Seinfeld had its Soup Nazi. Tweb has its Taco Nazi." - Rogue06 , https://theologyweb.com/campus/forum...e3#post1210559

Comment

First we need to decide on what is a sandwich

Does that mean tortillas are out of the consideration?

"Seinfeld had its Soup Nazi. Tweb has its Taco Nazi." - Rogue06 , https://theologyweb.com/campus/forum...e3#post1210559

Comment

Originally posted by Andius View Post

Does that mean tortillas are out of the consideration?
                              If a taco can be considered a sandwich...

Comment

Fancy that...

Comment