Announcement

Collapse

Health Science 101 Guidelines

Greetings! Welcome to Health Science.

Here's where we talk about the latest fad diets, the advantages of vegetarianism, the joy of exercise and good health. Like everywhere else at Tweb our decorum rules apply.

This is a place to exchange ideas and network with other health conscience folks, this isn't a forum for heated debate.
See more
See less

Covid Household

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Covid Household

I got the Pfizer vaccine last August (or so). On Saturday, I came down with covid. I've had it for a week now; up and down fever, chills, and an intense sore throat for about three days.

My wife, who never received the vaccine, tested positive yesterday. She appears to be already over it.

Go figure

Sounds like you took one for the team
    1Cor 15:34 Come to your senses as you ought and stop sinning; for I say to your shame, there are some who know not God.
    ⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛
    Scripture before Tradition:
    but that won't prevent others from
    taking it upon themselves to deprive you
    of the right to call yourself Christian.

⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛

Comment

Covid is definitely weird. I don't normally have relapses when I have a cold or flu. Like, Thursday I felt perfectly fine. No fever or any other symptoms. Friday night I had 101 fever and chills again.

Comment

widgetinstance 221 (Related Threads) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X