Announcement

Collapse

Health Science 101 Guidelines

Greetings! Welcome to Health Science.

Here's where we talk about the latest fad diets, the advantages of vegetarianism, the joy of exercise and good health. Like everywhere else at Tweb our decorum rules apply.

This is a place to exchange ideas and network with other health conscience folks, this isn't a forum for heated debate.
See more
See less

CDC Admits No Record of Unvaccinated Person Spreading COVID After Recovering

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CDC Admits No Record of Unvaccinated Person Spreading COVID After Recovering

Elizabeth Brehm, an Attorney from New York-based Siri & Glimstad filed a Freedom of Information Request Act (FOIA) request on September 2, 2021. Dated on November 5, 2021, in response to attorney’s FOIA request, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) admits that it has no record of an unvaccinated person spreading COVID after recovering from COVID.

The letter from the government agency says the record search failed to reveal any documents pertaining to her FOIA request. The CDC Emergency Operations Center conveyed that this information is not collected.

That's what
    - She

Without a clear-cut definition of sin, morality becomes a mere argument over the best way to train animals
    - Manya the Holy Szin (The Quintara Marathon)

I may not be as old as dirt, but me and dirt are starting to have an awful lot in common
    - Stephen R. Donaldson

If this were Facebook, you'd be in Facebook Jail, young man!

This does NOT support The Narrative!
    The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Of course it doesn't, but what do you expect when such an important disease has so little funding. Fun fact, the NIH only spent 5 percent of its 2020 funding on researching Covid AnD there are no controlled studies in the us deciding whether or not masks are effective in the disease.
      A happy family is but an earlier heaven.
      George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
        If this were Facebook, ...
        I'm yer huckleberry. Posting now.
        Geislerminian Antinomian Kenotic Charispneumaticostal Gender Mutualist-Egalitarian.

Beige Federalist.

Nationalist Christian.

"Everybody is somebody's heretic."

Social Justice is usually the opposite of actual justice.

Proud member of the this space left blank community.

Would-be Grand Vizier of the Padishah Maxi-Super-Ultra-Hyper-Mega-MAGA King Trumpius Rex.

Justice for Ashli Babbitt!

Justice for Matthew Perna!

Arrest Ray Epps and his Fed bosses!

Comment

Article here, FWIW.
          Geislerminian Antinomian Kenotic Charispneumaticostal Gender Mutualist-Egalitarian.

Beige Federalist.

Nationalist Christian.

Would-be Grand Vizier of the Padishah Maxi-Super-Ultra-Hyper-Mega-MAGA King Trumpius Rex.

Comment

Originally posted by NorrinRadd View Post
            Article here, FWIW.
            Well well. Isn't that a misleading headline. Most people would think that "no record of an unvaccinated person transmitting covid after recovering from infection" would indicate that it had not happened. The article itself however, shows that no relevant data was ever collected.
            1Cor 15:34 Come to your senses as you ought and stop sinning; for I say to your shame, there are some who know not God.
            ⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛
            Scripture before Tradition:
            but that won't prevent others from
            taking it upon themselves to deprive you
            of the right to call yourself Christian.

⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛

Comment

Originally posted by tabibito View Post

Well well. Isn't that a misleading headline. Most people would think that "no record of an unvaccinated person transmitting covid after recovering from infection" would indicate that it had not happened. The article itself however, shows that no relevant data was ever collected.
              Which is still damning of the CDC.

Beige Federalist.

Nationalist Christian.

Comment

I posted that exact line in my OP.
                That's what
                - She

Without a clear-cut definition of sin, morality becomes a mere argument over the best way to train animals

I may not be as old as dirt, but me and dirt are starting to have an awful lot in common
                - Stephen R. Donaldson

Comment

Originally posted by Bill the Cat View Post

I posted that exact line in my OP.
                  So you did, apologies. (though the observation did bear repeating.)

Originally posted by NorrinRadd View Post

Which is still damning of the CDC.
                  Entirely. One has to wonder what other useless data hasn't been collected, and not only wrt Covid.
                  Last edited by tabibito; 11-16-2021, 05:29 AM.
                  1Cor 15:34 Come to your senses as you ought and stop sinning; for I say to your shame, there are some who know not God.
                  ⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛

⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛

Comment

So you did, apologies. (though the observation did bear repeating.)
                    As someone with a sufficient amount of skin in this game, I can say it is FAR from useless data. It directly affects my ability to keep my job, return to the office, and to travel to DoD contractor sites. I am seen as a threat to others because I have not received the vaccine and am therefore a literal fountain of little COVID balls of infection seeking out vaccinated people to re-infect. This shows that the CDC doesn't really care about natural immunity, or the fairly clear science behind it. They are treating me like a COVID naïve person without any recorded examples of a similarity.
                    That's what
                    - She

- Stephen R. Donaldson

Comment

Originally posted by Bill the Cat View Post

As someone with a sufficient amount of skin in this game, I can say it is FAR from useless data. It directly affects my ability to keep my job, return to the office, and to travel to DoD contractor sites. I am seen as a threat to others because I have not received the vaccine and am therefore a literal fountain of little COVID balls of infection seeking out vaccinated people to re-infect. This shows that the CDC doesn't really care about natural immunity, or the fairly clear science behind it. They are treating me like a COVID naïve person without any recorded examples of a similarity.
                      I really need to be more careful about how I phrase ironic comments. It should have been phrased as "useless" information.
                      ⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛

⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛

Comment

I really need to be more careful about how I phrase ironic comments. It should have been phrased as "useless" information.
                        Honestly, that's how the CDC has treated it. Sorry I missed your sarcasm
                        That's what
                        - She

- Stephen R. Donaldson

Comment

From the very short OP:

The letter from the government agency says the record search failed to reveal any documents pertaining to her FOIA request. The CDC Emergency Operations Center conveyed that this information is not collected.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                          "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                          "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Didn't know if I should start a new thread about this or not...some may think it's nuts, but i've been wondering:

If the sars virus back in 2002 had intersected with 4G, would there had been a "pandemic" on the scale we see today?

Comment

Meaning, the reason that the pandemic is so widespread now is not because of the virus itself, but rather because of the technological age in which we live and the speed that information (and misinformation) can be distributed, thus creating an unprecedented memetic zeitgeist. That's not too far fetched an idea is it?

Comment

widgetinstance 221 (Related Threads) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X