Announcement

Collapse

Health Science 101 Guidelines

Greetings! Welcome to Health Science.

Here's where we talk about the latest fad diets, the advantages of vegetarianism, the joy of exercise and good health. Like everywhere else at Tweb our decorum rules apply.

This is a place to exchange ideas and network with other health conscience folks, this isn't a forum for heated debate.
See more
See less

FBI Has 'Moderate Confidence' in Lab Leak Theory

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sparko View Post

This isn't science. he is just giving an opinion based on news reports and publicly released data. Data released by the Chinese government. Basically he is just believing what the Chinese government wants people to believe. His opinion is no more valid than anyone else's.
    This science, because it is based on actual scientific evidence of confirmed persons infected by COVID-19 by scientific testing. By the way I do not consider it a resolved issue, and ultimately it will be concluded by scientific evidence mostly involved with genetic evidence of the viruses, and the determination of tracking the evidence of those infected first and early infections..
    Glendower: I can call spirits from the vasty deep.
    Hotspur: Why, so can I, or so can any man;
    But will they come when you do call for them? Shakespeare’s Henry IV, Part 1, Act III:

go with the flow the river knows . . .

Frank

I do not know, therefore everything is in pencil.

Comment

widgetinstance 221 (Related Threads) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
    Working...
    X