Announcement

Collapse

Health Science 101 Guidelines

Greetings! Welcome to Health Science.

Here's where we talk about the latest fad diets, the advantages of vegetarianism, the joy of exercise and good health. Like everywhere else at Tweb our decorum rules apply.

This is a place to exchange ideas and network with other health conscience folks, this isn't a forum for heated debate.
See more
See less

CDC Director: Loss of Unvaccinated Healthcare Workers Is a ‘Challenge’

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by shunyadragon View Post
    If the thread is about 'only' about health care workers why the many posts about migrants?
    A) Calling them "migrants" is dishonest - they are coming into our country illegally - hence, illegal aliens.
    2) Because there should be a flood of health care workers at the border dealing with
    The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

The biggest elephant in the room is the spreading of COVID-19 by the unvaccinated especially health care workers and contributing to evolution of more variants of COVID-19.
      The vaccinated spread it too and at the same levels.

https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/art...evels-of-virus
      That's what
      - She

Without a clear-cut definition of sin, morality becomes a mere argument over the best way to train animals
      - Manya the Holy Szin (The Quintara Marathon)

I may not be as old as dirt, but me and dirt are starting to have an awful lot in common
      - Stephen R. Donaldson

Comment

Originally posted by Bill the Cat View Post

The vaccinated spread it too and at the same levels.

https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/art...evels-of-virus
        True, but it more are vaccinted the fatalities and hospitalization, and the spread is decreased.
        Glendower: I can call spirits from the vasty deep.
        Hotspur: Why, so can I, or so can any man;
        But will they come when you do call for them? Shakespeare’s Henry IV, Part 1, Act III:

go with the flow the river knows . . .

Frank

I do not know, therefore everything is in pencil.

Comment

Yes, individual companies, institutions, states and cities have the legal right to mandate vaccinations as it has been for a very long time in th eUSA. Biden did not issue any sort of national mandate.

If the thread is about 'only' about health care workers why the many posts about migrants?

I believe it is relevant reasoning that health care workers be vaccinated and the argument that ALL people should be vaccinated including healthcare workers. I have worked in Duke Hospital during the pandemic and currently work in a memory care facility where the employees must be vaccinated. I believe it is more critical that health care employees should be vaccinated, because they are more vulnerable to getting and spreading COVID-19. Also, health care workers are constantly in contact with vulnerable patients.
          I give up, shuny. It’s clear you don’t read what's posted, even the op.

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment

True, but it more are vaccinted the fatalities and hospitalization, and the spread is decreased.
            er, what?

Comment

Originally posted by mossrose View Post

I give up, shuny. It’s clear you don’t read what's posted, even the op.
              I have read all that is posted and it stands that you misrepresented my posts. Good you gave up and ran away!
              But will they come when you do call for them? Shakespeare’s Henry IV, Part 1, Act III:

Frank

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post

er, what?
                The more people that are vaccinated the more the fatalities and hospitalization, and the spread is decreased.

Sorry for the typos.
                Last edited by shunyadragon; 09-29-2021, 10:38 AM.

Frank

Comment

The more people that are vaccinated the more the fatalities and hospitalization, and the spread is decreased.

Sorry for the typos.
                  That sentence still doesn't make any sense.

Comment

So it has nothing to do with the spreader then. So the doctors and medical workers shouldn't lose their jobs for not being vaccinated because they are just as able to spread the virus no matter their vaccination status.
                    That's what
                    - She

Without a clear-cut definition of sin, morality becomes a mere argument over the best way to train animals
                    - Manya the Holy Szin (The Quintara Marathon)

I may not be as old as dirt, but me and dirt are starting to have an awful lot in common
                    - Stephen R. Donaldson

Comment

I have read all that is posted and it stands that you misrepresented my posts. Good you gave up and ran away!
                      Oh, I didn’t run away. I’m just tired of trying to explain another view to someone who has drunk the liberal koolaid.

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment

Yeah, that's what happens --- you're right and everybody else is nutso.
                        The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post

Glad you acknowledge the facts.

Frank

Comment

Glad you acknowledge the facts.
                            It would not surprise me in the least of you were nutty enough to actually believe that.

You're like a cheeseburger, bag of fries, drink and a toy short of a happy meal.

Comment

It would not surprise me in the least of you were nutty enough to actually believe that.

You're like a cheeseburger, bag of fries, drink and a toy short of a happy meal.

Still . . . Glad you acknowledge the facts.

Frank

Comment

So, you're saying he's got the box?

Comment

widgetinstance 221 (Related Threads) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X