Announcement

Collapse

Health Science 101 Guidelines

Greetings! Welcome to Health Science.

Here's where we talk about the latest fad diets, the advantages of vegetarianism, the joy of exercise and good health. Like everywhere else at Tweb our decorum rules apply.

This is a place to exchange ideas and network with other health conscience folks, this isn't a forum for heated debate.
See more
See less

CDC Director: Loss of Unvaccinated Healthcare Workers Is a ‘Challenge’

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mossrose View Post
    So the only reason shuny would vaccinate the illegals is so the vaccines that might expire might go in the trash.

Got it.
    You are misrepresenting my posts. No that is not the only reason, The main reason is the same for the need for all people to be vaccinated to prevent the spread of COVID-19. Your neglecting the elephant in the room..At present it is the pandemic of the unvaccinated.
    Last edited by shunyadragon; 09-28-2021, 08:04 PM.
    Glendower: I can call spirits from the vasty deep.
    Hotspur: Why, so can I, or so can any man;
    But will they come when you do call for them? Shakespeare’s Henry IV, Part 1, Act III:

go with the flow the river knows . . .

Frank

I do not know, therefore everything is in pencil.

Comment

Originally posted by shunyadragon View Post

You are misrepresenting my posts. No that is not the only reason, The main reason is to prevent the pread of COVID-19. Your neglecting the elephant in the room.
      This is not an elephant thread - please take your elephant to Animal Husbandry.
      The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post

This is not an elephant thread - please take your elephant to Animal Husbandry.
        OK, you do not understand analogies.

The main issue remains the millions of USA citizens that refuse ro be vaccinated. As far those 'streaming across the border.' yes they need also be vaccinated if possible. I would not want to allow the vaccines to expire, because millions refuse to be vaccinated in the USA
        But will they come when you do call for them? Shakespeare’s Henry IV, Part 1, Act III:

Frank

Comment

I do. You do not understand humor.

The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

The main issue remains the millions of USA citizens that refuse ro be vaccinated. As far those 'streaming across the border.' yes they need also be vaccinated if possible. I would not want to allow the vaccines to expire, because millions refuse to be vaccinated in the USA
            You are repeating yourself, and it sounds to me like you are saying that the illegals should be vaccinated only to use up the near-expired vaccines.

OR, maybe you are saying that the millions of American citizens who aren't vaccinated should be, and THEN we can vaccinate the illegals crossing the border.

But, the topic of this thread is REALLY that some health care workers don't want to get the vaccine and will be forced/coerced/threatened with losing their jobs or feeling as if they have to quit because of their desire to not be vaccinated, and the health care system will be in worse shape than it already is.

AND, as far as I am concerned, it is up to EACH person to decide if they want to get vaccinated, and no one should be forced/coerced/threatened/bribed to do it if they don't want to.

As I said previously in this thread, why does The Vaccine Cure to the Chicom Virus™, that was supposed to save us all, now need to be given to the unvaccinated in order that the vaccinated will be protected?

It is insane.

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment

You are repeating yourself, and it sounds to me like you are saying that the illegals should be vaccinated only to use up the near-expired vaccines.

OR, maybe you are saying that the millions of American citizens who aren't vaccinated should be, and THEN we can vaccinate the illegals crossing the border.

But, the topic of this thread is REALLY that some health care workers don't want to get the vaccine and will be forced/coerced/threatened with losing their jobs or feeling as if they have to quit because of their desire to not be vaccinated, and the health care system will be in worse shape than it already is.

AND, as far as I am concerned, it is up to EACH person to decide if they want to get vaccinated, and no one should be forced/coerced/threatened/bribed to do it if they don't want to.

As I said previously in this thread, why does The Vaccine Cure to the Chicom Virus™, that was supposed to save us all, now need to be given to the unvaccinated in order that the vaccinated will be protected?

It is insane.
              Illegals coming across the border are probably some of the most "at risk" and "present a risk" people in the Country.

If the government were honestly concerned about stopping the spread of a virus - THAT is where a massive effort should be made. But they just don't seem to care.

Comment

'Sounds to me' is misrepresenting my posts.

Misrepresenting my post. I never said this.

It is insane.
                As far as your concerned is your problem. The issue of migrants at the border bring vaccinated was not the issue of the discussion in your opening post.

My view simply remains that everyone possible should be vaccinated to reduce the spread of the COVID-19.

Frank

Comment

'Sounds to me' is misrepresenting my posts.

Misrepresenting my post. I never said this.

As far as your concerned is your problem. The issue of migrants at the border bring vaccinated was not the issue of the discussion in your opening post.

My view simply remains that everyone possible should be vaccinated to reduce the spread of the COVID-19.
                  The thread is not mine, I did not write the op.

I think you are confused, as usual.

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment

The thread is not mine, I did not write the op.

I think you are confused, as usual.
                    I appo[ogize, but no confusion. The thread is not about migrants getting vaccinated, but nonetheless I made my view clear.

My view simply remains that everyone possible should be vaccinated to reduce the spread of the COVID-19. The most important problem is the millions of Americans who refuse ro be vaccinated xontributing to the pandemic of the unvaccinated, and the problem includes health care workers that very well contribute to the spread of COVID-19.

Frank

Comment

I appo[ogize, but no confusion. The thread is not about migrants getting vaccinated, but nonetheless I made my view clear.

My view simply remains that everyone possible should be vaccinated to reduce the spread of the COVID-19. The most important problem is the millions of Americans who refuse ro be vaccinated xontributing to the pandemic of the unvaccinated, and the problem includes health care workers that very well contribute to the spread of COVID-19.
                      You did state your view. And I stated mine.

The government has no business mandating that the whole world be vaccinated. And health care workers should have the choice to do so or not. And I think that, contrary to public opinion, many of these health care workers know a whole bunch more about it than some of the "experts" who’ve been feeding us nothing but misinformation and confusion over the past 18 months.

Comment

You did state your view. And I stated mine.

The government has no business mandating that the whole world be vaccinated. And health care workers should have the choice to do so or not. And I think that, contrary to public opinion, many of these health care workers know a whole bunch more about it than some of the "experts" who’ve been feeding us nothing but misinformation and confusion over the past 18 months.
                        There is no such mandare forcing everyone be vaccinated in the USA. My view was clear and specific that everyone 'should' be vaccinated. It is up to the individual hospitals and institutions whether they should mandate vaccinations..

Frank

Comment

Yet the government seems totally uninterested in picking the low hanging fruit --- while there are those who stubbornly refuse to be vaccinated, those illegals streaming across the Rio Grande could easily be given the vaccinations, or sent back across the river.

Biden is a blithering idiot hypocrite.

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post

What's making it not possible?
                            The Biden administration is racist and wants brown people die of Covid-19. It's genocide!
                            Last edited by Sparko; 09-29-2021, 07:51 AM.

Comment

There is no such mandare forcing everyone be vaccinated in the USA. My view was clear and specific that everyone 'should' be vaccinated. It is up to the individual hospitals and institutions whether they should mandate vaccinations..
                              We are talking about health care workers in this thread, shuny. And I know that many Americans think their country is the only one on the planet. If you read the article I posted in this thread about my province, and the draconian letter to physicians from the College of Physicians and Surgeons, you would see that it is indeed the case that physicians, if not all health care workers here, are being forced to get the shot or lose their jobs.

Not only that, they are being told, in no uncertain terms, that the physicians are NOT allowed to voice any views about the vaccine that disagrees with it. Because that is spreading "disinformation".

So get the shot or lose your job, and don’t you dare say anything against the vaccine, to boot.

If that’s not a "mandate", I don’t know what is.

Comment

We are talking about health care workers in this thread, shuny. And I know that many Americans think their country is the only one on the planet. If you read the article I posted in this thread about my province, and the draconian letter to physicians from the College of Physicians and Surgeons, you would see that it is indeed the case that physicians, if not all health care workers here, are being forced to get the shot or lose their jobs.

Not only that, they are being told, in no uncertain terms, that the physicians are NOT allowed to voice any views about the vaccine that disagrees with it. Because that is spreading "disinformation".

So get the shot or lose your job, and don’t you dare say anything against the vaccine, to boot.

If that’s not a "mandate", I don’t know what is.
                                Yes, individual companies, institutions, states and cities have the legal right to mandate vaccinations as it has been for a very long time in th eUSA. Biden did not issue any sort of national mandate.

If the thread is about 'only' about health care workers why the many posts about migrants?

I believe it is relevant reasoning that health care workers be vaccinated and the argument that ALL people should be vaccinated including healthcare workers. I have worked in Duke Hospital during the pandemic and currently work in a memory care facility where the employees must be vaccinated. I believe it is more critical that health care employees should be vaccinated, because they are more vulnerable to getting and spreading COVID-19. Also, health care workers are constantly in contact with vulnerable patients.
                                Last edited by shunyadragon; 09-29-2021, 09:46 AM.

Frank

Comment

widgetinstance 221 (Related Threads) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X