Announcement

Collapse

Health Science 101 Guidelines

Greetings! Welcome to Health Science.

Here's where we talk about the latest fad diets, the advantages of vegetarianism, the joy of exercise and good health. Like everywhere else at Tweb our decorum rules apply.

This is a place to exchange ideas and network with other health conscience folks, this isn't a forum for heated debate.
See more
See less

Serious Questions About The Way Covid Deaths Have Been Counted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Serious Questions About The Way Covid Deaths Have Been Counted

"Full Measure" host Sharyl Attkisson investigates how Covid-19 cases and deaths are being counted and finds some suspicious overcounting:
    As hindsight comes into clearer focus, we're learning a lot about mistaken advice and policies amid the Covid-19 pandemic. One still murky and disputed area involves the death toll, now upwards of 640,000 in the U.S., according to CDC. Some insist the true count is much higher; others claim it's lower. Today, we begin with the startling results of our investigation that found in some documented cases, news that Covid was the cause of death was greatly exaggerated.

Grand County, Colorado, rural country a hundred miles outside of Denver.

Thanksgiving 2020, Lucais Reilly shoots his wife Kristin in the head, then turns the gun on himself, committing suicide. They have alcohol and drugs in their system and a history of domestic troubles.

Grand County coroner Brenda Bock explains how the small town tragedy is exposing serious questions about the way Covid deaths are counted.

Brenda Bock: I had a homicide-suicide the end of November, and the very next day it showed up on the state website as Covid deaths. And they were gunshot wounds. And I questioned that immediately because I had not even signed off the death certificates yet, and the state was already reporting them as Covid deaths.

Bock says somebody, somewhere had apparently run the couple’s names through a database showing they’d tested positive for Covid within 28 days of their death. Then recorded them as Covid deaths even though they died of gunshots.

Sharyl: If we look at the death certificates for the murder-suicide case, what will it say about Covid?

Realizing it's anecdotal, I have stated several times that my own daughter, a Hospice Nurse Trainer, has mentioned numerous times about deaths that were listed as "COVID" that had nothing to do with COVID whatsoever. She even figured out which doctors on call would declare a "COVID Death" where it was not warranted, and others who would only declare a "COVID Death" where it was reasonable to do so.

The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post

"Full Measure" host Sharyl Attkisson investigates how Covid-19 cases and deaths are being counted and finds some suspicious overcounting:
    As hindsight comes into clearer focus, we're learning a lot about mistaken advice and policies amid the Covid-19 pandemic. One still murky and disputed area involves the death toll, now upwards of 640,000 in the U.S., according to CDC. Some insist the true count is much higher; others claim it's lower. Today, we begin with the startling results of our investigation that found in some documented cases, news that Covid was the cause of death was greatly exaggerated.

Thanksgiving 2020, Lucais Reilly shoots his wife Kristin in the head, then turns the gun on himself, committing suicide. They have alcohol and drugs in their system and a history of domestic troubles.

Grand County coroner Brenda Bock explains how the small town tragedy is exposing serious questions about the way Covid deaths are counted.

Brenda Bock: I had a homicide-suicide the end of November, and the very next day it showed up on the state website as Covid deaths. And they were gunshot wounds. And I questioned that immediately because I had not even signed off the death certificates yet, and the state was already reporting them as Covid deaths.

Bock says somebody, somewhere had apparently run the couple’s names through a database showing they’d tested positive for Covid within 28 days of their death. Then recorded them as Covid deaths even though they died of gunshots.

Sharyl: If we look at the death certificates for the murder-suicide case, what will it say about Covid?

Realizing it's anecdotal, I have stated several times that my own daughter, a Hospice Nurse Trainer, has mentioned numerous times about deaths that were listed as "COVID" that had nothing to do with COVID whatsoever. She even figured out which doctors on call would declare a "COVID Death" where it was not warranted, and others who would only declare a "COVID Death" where it was reasonable to do so.

Some of the states are overcounting covid-19 deaths. But the CDC only counts those where covid-19 is listed on the death certificate as either the underlying cause or a contributing cause. The example given in the article where covid-19 was not listed on the death certificate would not have been counted by the CDC.

Comment

We have suspected this and had it confirmed by knowledgeable sources, like your daughter, since early on. This further confirms the lies.

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment

Early on, when I heard folks were trying to minimize the pandemic toll by questioning the death counts, I went looking for a standard that would definitively show if the death counts were overstated or understated, and found it.

Excess Deaths Associated with COVID-19

I've posted this response many times many and it's enough already. Objective stats show covid deaths in the US have been undercounted.

I'll remind everyone that after Sandy Hook, a movement sprang up calling the deaths fake and accusing the parents of being crisis actors. The vital difference here is that the carnage is continuing, at a vastly larger scale.

2021-09-20_22-05-08.jpg

I invite any reader to multiply the new deaths reported on Sep. 19 by 365, and ask what they can do, personally, to work against letting that happen.

Vaccinations work, and they're free.

Please.

Comment

Originally posted by Juvenal View Post

Early on, when I heard folks were trying to minimize the pandemic toll by questioning the death counts, I went looking for a standard that would definitively show if the death counts were overstated or understated, and found it.

I've posted this response many times many and it's enough already. Objective stats show covid deaths in the US have been undercounted.

I'll remind everyone that after Sandy Hook, a movement sprang up calling the deaths fake and accusing the parents of being crisis actors. The vital difference here is that the carnage is continuing, at a vastly larger scale.

2021-09-20_22-05-08.jpg

I invite any reader to multiply the new deaths reported on Sep. 19 by 365, and ask what they can do, personally, to work against letting that happen.

Please.
          If you really do care about death counts, you should advocate for ready availability of therapeutics like HCQ, Ivermectin, monoclonal antibodies, etc.
          Geislerminian Antinomian Kenotic Charispneumaticostal Gender Mutualist-Egalitarian.

Beige Federalist.

Nationalist Christian.

"Everybody is somebody's heretic."

Social Justice is usually the opposite of actual justice.

Proud member of the this space left blank community.

Would-be Grand Vizier of the Padishah Maxi-Super-Ultra-Hyper-Mega-MAGA King Trumpius Rex.

Justice for Ashli Babbitt!

Justice for Matthew Perna!

Arrest Ray Epps and his Fed bosses!

Comment

Originally posted by NorrinRadd View Post

If you really do care about death counts, you should advocate for ready availability of therapeutics like HCQ, Ivermectin, monoclonal antibodies, etc.
            Monoclonal antibodies, absolutely. Not so much the others.

Comment

The case of someone dying from gunshot wounds but listed as dying from the Chicom coronavirus reminds me of how, right after they came up with a way to detect the presence of marijuana in someone's system, there was a large spike in pot-related deaths. When the spike was examined it was found to be full of things like passengers in cars dying in accidents being listed as marijuana-related because pot was in their system. Of course what made it even worse is that those tests, just like the ones today, can detect traces still in the system a month after use.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
              "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
              "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

2021-09-20_22-05-08.jpg

Please.
                It is surprising that cases would be undercounted considering how the federal government monetarily incentivized positive diagnoses. The coronavirus relief legislation created a 20% premium, or add-on, for COVID-19 Medicare patients, so there is a potential motivation to list it as a cause.

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
                  It is surprising that cases would be undercounted considering how the federal government monetarily incentivized positive diagnoses. The coronavirus relief legislation created a 20% premium, or add-on, for COVID-19 Medicare patients, so there is a potential motivation to list it as a cause.
                  Some of the uncounted never made it to a hospital, so any motivation to declare them covid-19 patients would not apply.

Comment

Originally posted by Stoic View Post

Some of the uncounted never made it to a hospital, so any motivation to declare them covid-19 patients would not apply.
                    Compared to the numbers who died in hospitals that number should be well more than balanced out.

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
                      Compared to the numbers who died in hospitals that number should be well more than balanced out.
                      I guess that depends on how high an opinion you have of the doctors filling out death certificates.

Comment

2021-09-20_22-05-08.jpg

Please.
                        How does this in any way address the OP?
                        "I am not angered that the Moral Majority boys campaign against abortion. I am angry when the same men who say, "Save OUR children" bellow "Build more and bigger bombers." That's right! Blast the children in other nations into eternity, or limbless misery as they lay crippled from "OUR" bombers! This does not jell." - Leonard Ravenhill

Comment

Originally posted by KingsGambit View Post

How does this in any way address the OP?
                          With each presidential administration, I trust our government less and less every year.
                          The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Saw this today.

Sort of confirms what the thinking ones among us have suspected.

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment

Originally posted by mossrose View Post
                              Saw this today.

Sort of confirms what the thinking ones among us have suspected.
                              That's from last year, right?

Like, around this time last year, based on the death count and on remarks in the clip.
                              Last edited by NorrinRadd; 09-25-2021, 05:35 AM.
                              Geislerminian Antinomian Kenotic Charispneumaticostal Gender Mutualist-Egalitarian.

Beige Federalist.

Nationalist Christian.

"Everybody is somebody's heretic."

Social Justice is usually the opposite of actual justice.

Proud member of the this space left blank community.

Would-be Grand Vizier of the Padishah Maxi-Super-Ultra-Hyper-Mega-MAGA King Trumpius Rex.

Justice for Ashli Babbitt!

Justice for Matthew Perna!

Arrest Ray Epps and his Fed bosses!

Comment

widgetinstance 221 (Related Threads) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X