Announcement

Collapse

Health Science 101 Guidelines

Greetings! Welcome to Health Science.

Here's where we talk about the latest fad diets, the advantages of vegetarianism, the joy of exercise and good health. Like everywhere else at Tweb our decorum rules apply.

This is a place to exchange ideas and network with other health conscience folks, this isn't a forum for heated debate.
See more
See less

NJ to Introduce Legislation to Treat Recovered COVID Patients No Different than Vaxed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NJ to Introduce Legislation to Treat Recovered COVID Patients No Different than Vaxed

Source: https://www.insidernj.com/press-release/pennacchio-introduce-legislation-treat-recovered-covid-patients-no-different-vaccinated-individuals/

Senator Joe Pennacchio will introduce new legislation that would treat recovered COVID-19 patients the same as those who have been vaccinated under any vaccine mandate or passport scheme that may be implemented.

He said the bill addresses public concerns with President Biden’s decision to force vaccines on many Americans. Along with the Federal government, more private businesses, companies, and other venues are requiring “vaccine passports” for their workers and for the public to participate in their jobs, recreation, and other daily activities.

A recent study from Israel suggests that natural immunity confers 13 times the protection provided by two doses of Pfizer vaccines. This information comes after reports from Massachusetts that three-fourths of people infected with the Delta variant of COVID had been previously fully vaccinated.

“The science strongly suggests that people who have recovered from prior COVID-19 infections have a natural immunity that may offer a sufficient amount of protection to make additional vaccinations unnecessary,” said Pennacchio (R-26). “My new legislation would offer those with natural immunity as a result of infection the same rights and protections as those who have been vaccinated under any vaccine mandate or passport scheme that may be implemented.”

Pennacchio stressed that continued studies, science, and data should determine the best course of COVID therapeutics and vaccination and that public policy must be based on transparent identifiable science and data.

© Copyright Original Source

Finally, someone seems to get it!!
    That's what
    - She

Without a clear-cut definition of sin, morality becomes a mere argument over the best way to train animals
    - Manya the Holy Szin (The Quintara Marathon)

I may not be as old as dirt, but me and dirt are starting to have an awful lot in common
    - Stephen R. Donaldson

Way too logical.
    The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

That only applies to the New Jersey legislature. He is a state senator for the 26th Legislative District, a suburb of New York.
      When I Survey....

Comment

Somebody needs to come up Legislation requiring the Biden Admin to treat illegal aliens the same way he treats US citizens regarding COVID.
        The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Originally posted by Faber View Post
          That only applies to the New Jersey legislature. He is a state senator for the 26th Legislative District, a suburb of New York.
          Yeah. But that title was too long for the forum.
          That's what
          - She

Without a clear-cut definition of sin, morality becomes a mere argument over the best way to train animals
          - Manya the Holy Szin (The Quintara Marathon)

I may not be as old as dirt, but me and dirt are starting to have an awful lot in common
          - Stephen R. Donaldson

Comment

Originally posted by Faber View Post
            I would never know that if I didn't watch Blue Bloods.

Comment

widgetinstance 221 (Related Threads) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...
            X