Announcement

Collapse

Health Science 101 Guidelines

Greetings! Welcome to Health Science.

Here's where we talk about the latest fad diets, the advantages of vegetarianism, the joy of exercise and good health. Like everywhere else at Tweb our decorum rules apply.

This is a place to exchange ideas and network with other health conscience folks, this isn't a forum for heated debate.
See more
See less

mRNA inventor, Dr Robert Malone - the Spike

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Juvenal View Post

Dr. Bossche is a nut. No one in their right mind would advocate for bringing back iron lungs.
    errm

https://newatlas.com/medical/british...r-alternative/
    1Cor 15:34 Come to your senses as you ought and stop sinning; for I say to your shame, there are some who know not God.
    ⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛
    Scripture before Tradition:
    but that won't prevent others from
    taking it upon themselves to deprive you
    of the right to call yourself Christian.

⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛

Comment

Yes, the Negative Pressure Ventilator!
      The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Ok, at this point I am prepared to declare that the mere fact that he expressed approval for the negative pressure "iron lung" is not sufficient grounds to declare that Dr. Bossche is a "nut," or lacking "expertise" in treating humans.

It's analogous to the ass-hats who deride ivermectin as "horse pills."
        Geislerminian Antinomian Kenotic Charispneumaticostal Gender Mutualist-Egalitarian.

Beige Federalist.

Nationalist Christian.

"Everybody is somebody's heretic."

Social Justice is usually the opposite of actual justice.

Proud member of the this space left blank community.

Would-be Grand Vizier of the Padishah Maxi-Super-Ultra-Hyper-Mega-MAGA King Trumpius Rex.

Justice for Ashli Babbitt!

Justice for Matthew Perna!

Arrest Ray Epps and his Fed bosses!

Comment

Originally posted by NorrinRadd View Post

Can you -- or anyone -- give me a link to him actually recommending iron lungs, as opposed to one of his critics making the assertion and frothing about it? I'd like to see the context. So far, I haven't been able to find such a thing.
          I am just going by what was said in this thread. I never heard of the guy before.

Comment

I took the Moderna in March and April. I am fine. I haven't really caught anything since.

Comment

widgetinstance 221 (Related Threads) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...
            X