Announcement

Collapse

Health Science 101 Guidelines

Greetings! Welcome to Health Science.

Here's where we talk about the latest fad diets, the advantages of vegetarianism, the joy of exercise and good health. Like everywhere else at Tweb our decorum rules apply.

This is a place to exchange ideas and network with other health conscience folks, this isn't a forum for heated debate.
See more
See less

Ivermectin overdose cases are causing ER gridlocks in Oklahoma

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sherman View Post
    When I had contracted in March of 2020 I couldn't smell anything and I had diarrhea that lasted 9 days.
    I contracted it in April 2021. I was only really sick 1 day, but that was a heck of a long day.... My wife caught it at the same time and still does not have her sense of taste and smell back 100%.
    That's what
    - She

Without a clear-cut definition of sin, morality becomes a mere argument over the best way to train animals
    - Manya the Holy Szin (The Quintara Marathon)

I may not be as old as dirt, but me and dirt are starting to have an awful lot in common
    - Stephen R. Donaldson

Comment

Originally posted by Bill the Cat View Post

I contracted it in April 2021. I was only really sick 1 day, but that was a heck of a long day.... My wife caught it at the same time and still does not have her sense of taste and smell back 100%.
      My next door neighbour has not recovered her taste in 6 months. Since she is a very good cook this worries her greatly because she needs to taste ingredients.

Comment

Originally posted by eider View Post

My next door neighbour has not recovered her taste in 6 months. Since she is a very good cook this worries her greatly because she needs to taste ingredients.
        That's awful. Might even be worse if you're one of the people who, rather than merely "losing" the sense of smell and/or taste, get stuck with a deranged sense, so that everything smells or tastes putrefied.
        Geislerminian Antinomian Kenotic Charispneumaticostal Gender Mutualist-Egalitarian.

Beige Federalist.

Nationalist Christian.

"Everybody is somebody's heretic."

Social Justice is usually the opposite of actual justice.

Proud member of the this space left blank community.

Would-be Grand Vizier of the Padishah Maxi-Super-Ultra-Hyper-Mega-MAGA King Trumpius Rex.

Justice for Ashli Babbitt!

Justice for Matthew Perna!

Arrest Ray Epps and his Fed bosses!

Comment

Originally posted by NorrinRadd View Post

That's awful. Might even be worse if you're one of the people who, rather than merely "losing" the sense of smell and/or taste, get stuck with a deranged sense, so that everything smells or tastes putrefied.
          I have not heard about that........ Let's hope that Covid does not mutate again in to yet another more infectious and awful sickness. Many of our medical folks are getting quite worried for this winter, and anybody over 50yrs is being offered a flu jab as well as Covid booster.

Comment

Originally posted by eider View Post

I have not heard about that........ Let's hope that Covid does not mutate again in to yet another more infectious and awful sickness. Many of our medical folks are getting quite worried for this winter, and anybody over 50yrs is being offered a flu jab as well as Covid booster.
            Covid Parosmia.
            Geislerminian Antinomian Kenotic Charispneumaticostal Gender Mutualist-Egalitarian.

Beige Federalist.

Nationalist Christian.

"Everybody is somebody's heretic."

Social Justice is usually the opposite of actual justice.

Proud member of the this space left blank community.

Would-be Grand Vizier of the Padishah Maxi-Super-Ultra-Hyper-Mega-MAGA King Trumpius Rex.

Justice for Ashli Babbitt!

Justice for Matthew Perna!

Arrest Ray Epps and his Fed bosses!

Comment

Originally posted by NorrinRadd View Post
              That is absolutely dreadful.
              Thanks for the info....

Comment

When I had covid in Spring of 2020 ...

Day 1: Throat tickle
                Day 2: Throat tickle and dry cough
                Day 3: Loss of taste and smell, slight fever, slight nausea, and dry cough
                Day 4: Loss of taste and smell, no appetite, slight fever, dry cough
                Day 5: Smell and taste returned, but a low-grade fever and dry cough
                Day 6: Low-grade fever and dry cough
                Day 7: Low-grade fever and dry cough
                Day 8: Low-grade fever and dry cough
                Day 9: Dry cough

The cough lasted for another couple of days. I went to work during it because my dumbbell GP insisted that covid hadn't reached our region yet. Two county health officials now tell me I had it for sure. I'm just happy it wasn't devastating.

Comment

I am visiting again after recovering from 'flurona'. That was not fun. It was a messy flu-like illness.

Comment

widgetinstance 221 (Related Threads) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                  Working...
                  X