Announcement

Collapse

Health Science 101 Guidelines

Greetings! Welcome to Health Science.

Here's where we talk about the latest fad diets, the advantages of vegetarianism, the joy of exercise and good health. Like everywhere else at Tweb our decorum rules apply.

This is a place to exchange ideas and network with other health conscience folks, this isn't a forum for heated debate.
See more
See less

Ivermectin overdose cases are causing ER gridlocks in Oklahoma

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post

You think we have smarter people on Tweb?
    I think Twebbers recognize Babylon Bee is satire. One of my FB friends seems to be generally of at least average intelligence, but often takes Bee headlines as serious. Distressing.
    Geislerminian Antinomian Kenotic Charispneumaticostal Gender Mutualist-Egalitarian.

Beige Federalist.

Nationalist Christian.

"Everybody is somebody's heretic."

Social Justice is usually the opposite of actual justice.

Proud member of the this space left blank community.

Would-be Grand Vizier of the Padishah Maxi-Super-Ultra-Hyper-Mega-MAGA King Trumpius Rex.

Justice for Ashli Babbitt!

Justice for Matthew Perna!

Arrest Ray Epps and his Fed bosses!

Comment

Originally posted by NorrinRadd View Post

I bought a bottle of "Spic-n-Span" a few days ago. Among the bottles on the shelf, I noticed some made claims of killing Covid, and some did not. Inspection showed that the ingredients were identical, and that the only difference was the production date. The one without the Covid claim was bottled in 2019.

I made my choice based on scent, and bought the older one.
      My Missus does that..... scent counts in her choices...... Somebody around here with muscle has been going around, 'smacking businesses in the mouth' for printing such claims on cleaning products. My wife showed me a floor surface cleaner which has previously made the 'kills covid' claim who now only boasts 'kills 99% of bacteria and Cold Virus'...... capital C & V. Our Trading Bouncers have been out, it seems.

Uh... ok. Only a minor stretch, I guess -- as long as you're Ralph Dibny or Reed Richards.
      :)

Over here, I've read and heard accounts of pharmacies refusing to fill doctors' orders for HCQ and ivermectin if the doctors reveal they intend them for Covid.
      I'll have to check up to see what our pharmacies can and cannot do.
      A neighbour who lost the 4th and 5th fingers of both hands in a motor racing accident many years ago is still provided with morphine for daily use. Maybe such a prescription for an unknown patient at a pharmacy might be queried....... I'll check up on what powers of refusal are given to pharmacies here.

Comment

Originally posted by eider View Post

A brief review of these people threw up several links to reports of overcharging credit cards. I didn't bother to read more.
        WKH seems to be strong or based in India and I'm sure that I've seen reports on telly about Ivermectin's use in India where the vaccines are not so readily accessible.
        What are you on about now? This is a well respected peer-reviewed journal that is part of the Index Medicus, as well as the Web of Science Core Collectionm which is a highly respected and curated collection that contains only high quality and respected peer-reviewed journals.

Author affiliations:

Affiliations
        • 1 Front-Line Covid-19 Critical Care Alliance, Madison, WI.
        • 2 Memphis VA Medical Center-University of Tennessee Health Science Center, Pulmonary, Critical Care, and Research Services, Memphis, TN.
        • 3 University of Texas Health Science Center, Critical Care Service, Houston, TX.
        • 4 Department of Medicine, Hackensack School of Medicine, Seton Hall, NJ; and.
        • 5 Eastern Virginia Medical School, Division of Pulmonary and Critical Care, Norfolk, VA.

SO, given your post here I take it you have no argument and can't face actual peer reviewed science.

So I guess that you've used Ivermectin..... do you have any personal reviews about it?
        WHy would you 'guess' that? Because you're braindead?

Comment

The OP.... fake news. Actually I doubt that, in fact I wonder why one of the hospitals went to such lengths to smother the claims..... agenda, possibly? Was that the fake news?
          They smothered the claims because they were a lie. THat's usually what one does when someone who hasn't worked for you for two months, lies about you and about your hospital. DUH.

Ah, yes..... HQC, beaten to a horse pulp. Did you use it? Inject it, possibly? Yes, I think the HQC claims probably were horse pulp.
          I did not use it when I had covid in February 2020, no. Because I was not aware it was a potential treatment.

I did use it back in the late 80s when I got malaria working in Africa. Worked beautifully. ANy other stupid questions?
          Last edited by Gondwanaland; 09-09-2021, 07:33 AM.

Comment

The guy that hasn't worked in that hospital for two months....... I wonder why he left. Maybe he is the guy that knows what has been going on in that hospital, hm?
            He's a staffing doctor. i.e. not a direct employee, just brought in when hospitals need staffing. You really have no clue what you are talking about. Ivermectin wasn't even being mentionedmuch two months ago, so now you're claiming that he actually meant that 2 months ago, at a rural hospital, there were gunshot victims standing in line while there were ivermectin overdoses?

Good grief, quit playin Twister, and just admit you posted an article that got shown to be wrong instead of trying to contort to idiotic lengths to pretend it wasn't actually wrong. You got duped. Happens to the best of us. Get over it.

Comment

Originally posted by NorrinRadd View Post

I think Twebbers recognize Babylon Bee is satire. One of my FB friends seems to be generally of at least average intelligence, but often takes Bee headlines as serious. Distressing.
              It's especially fun when the MSM takes the Bee seriously.
              The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

The OP.... fake news. Actually I doubt that, in fact I wonder why one of the hospitals went to such lengths to smother the claims..... agenda, possibly? Was that the fake news?

Ah, yes..... HQC, beaten to a horse pulp. Did you use it? Inject it, possibly? Yes, I think the HQC claims probably were horse pulp.
                CNN Debunked it:

https://www.cnn.com/2021/09/07/polit...ory/index.html

Comment

Originally posted by Gondwanaland View Post
                  What are you on about now? This is a well respected peer-reviewed journal that is part of the Index Medicus, as well as the Web of Science Core Collectionm which is a highly respected and curated collection that contains only high quality and respected peer-reviewed journals.

Author affiliations:
                  Affiliations
                  • 1 Front-Line Covid-19 Critical Care Alliance, Madison, WI.
                  • 2 Memphis VA Medical Center-University of Tennessee Health Science Center, Pulmonary, Critical Care, and Research Services, Memphis, TN.
                  • 3 University of Texas Health Science Center, Critical Care Service, Houston, TX.
                  • 4 Department of Medicine, Hackensack School of Medicine, Seton Hall, NJ; and.
                  • 5 Eastern Virginia Medical School, Division of Pulmonary and Critical Care, Norfolk, VA.

SO, given your post here I take it you have no argument and can't face actual peer reviewed science.
                  Well, that was easy. So you do take notice of and respect 'peer-reviewed' journals? All of them?
                  That's wonderful news.
                  So I won't be reading any posts of yours that criticise recommendations from bodies like WHO or FDA, etc?

WHy would you 'guess' that? Because you're braindead?
                  I do enjoy reading nasty insults from members. It tells me so much about you.

Comment

They smothered the claims because they were a lie. THat's usually what one does when someone who hasn't worked for you for two months, lies about you and about your hospital. DUH.

I did not use it when I had covid in February 2020, no. Because I was not aware it was a potential treatment.

I did use it back in the late 80s when I got malaria working in Africa. Worked beautifully. ANy other stupid questions?
                    So you haven't had HQC prescribed for you when suffering from Covid.
                    OK.,... that fits.

Comment

He's a staffing doctor. i.e. not a direct employee, just brought in when hospitals need staffing. You really have no clue what you are talking about. Ivermectin wasn't even being mentionedmuch two months ago, so now you're claiming that he actually meant that 2 months ago, at a rural hospital, there were gunshot victims standing in line while there were ivermectin overdoses?

Good grief, quit playin Twister, and just admit you posted an article that got shown to be wrong instead of trying to contort to idiotic lengths to pretend it wasn't actually wrong. You got duped. Happens to the best of us. Get over it.
                      Locum. So he was a Locum. That fits.
                      So he was not worried about any employment with that hospital.
                      It's locums who see the dirt and dare to report it, I would suggest.

EDIT:-
                      That's how that doctor could report on 'Hospitals in Oklahoma'........ He was a Locum, what you call a 'staffing' doctor?
                      He was working at them all.
                      ....figures.
                      Last edited by eider; 09-10-2021, 12:57 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by CivilDiscourse View Post
                        Daniel Dale, the fact checker?
                        I think he fact checked Former President Trump, and was subsequently blocked for making so many claims against him.

I wonder where Dan collected his totally accurate evidence? A phone call or two? IT! That was it, I guess.

Comment

Daniel Dale, the fact checker?
                          I think he fact checked Former President Trump, and was subsequently blocked for making so many claims against him.

I wonder where Dan collected his totally accurate evidence? A phone call or two? IT! That was it, I guess.
                          You can be a conspiracy nut all you want. Its well known the left has Trumper-like counterparts.

Comment

Well, that was easy. So you do take notice of and respect 'peer-reviewed' journals? All of them?
                            That's wonderful news.
                            So I won't be reading any posts of yours that criticise recommendations from bodies like WHO or FDA, etc?

I do enjoy reading nasty insults from members. It tells me so much about you.
                            The WHO and FDA are not peer reviewed nor are recommendations they put out, you walnut.

Comment

So you haven't had HQC prescribed for you when suffering from Covid.
                              OK.,... that fits.
                              No, because it didn't exist as a potential treatment as I got covid before anyone even knew it was in my state. I only discovered a month later that I had even had covid when my doctor decided to do an antibody test after I told him about my bad flu-like experience in February 2020 followed by several weeks of a persistent cough and he got to thinking. Get a clue.

Comment

Locum. So he was a Locum. That fits.
                                So he was not worried about any employment with that hospital.
                                It's locums who see the dirt and dare to report it, I would suggest.

EDIT:-
                                That's how that doctor could report on 'Hospitals in Oklahoma'........ He was a Locum, what you call a 'staffing' doctor?
                                He was working at them all.
                                ....figures.
                                A liar. He was a liar. He didn't work there for months and then lied about gunshot wound victims at a rural hospital having to stand and wait while ivermectinboverdose patients were treated, all while the hospital hasn't even seen a single ivermecrin case let alone an overdose.

You quoted a liar. You started an OP based on a liar. And instead of being a rational human being and saying "hey, my bad, got snooker by the news who werebpushinh this guy's bs", you keep doubling down and looking even more like a twit.

Comment

widgetinstance 221 (Related Threads) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X